Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bio-Woman Capsules/Cream

L

L

July 11th, 2007, 10:56 pm #1 2007-07-11T21:56
I just ordered some of this stuff, and the label is different from what I thought I was ordering. It says 300mg caps, but the ingredient say 50mg and other herbs. Then, the cream, does not even list PM as one of the ingredients. When I look online, the bio-bust cream shows PM, yet my ingredients differ. Has anyone had this problem, has the stuff still worked, or did I just plain get ripped off.
[img]./styles/Tapatalk/theme/images/icons/png/thread-reply.png[/img]Quote
Share with:
Link:  Copy link

0 people like this
MORE

haiiwon

haiiwon
Joined: November 9th, 2007, 7:47 am November 9th, 2007, 7:52 am #2 2007-11-09T07:52
I bought PM from Beadstrukt and felt cheated too. Advertisement shown 300mg concentrated PM. When I received goods, box said it contains only 50mg PM.
I emailed them that their advertisement and goods don't tally but no response from them.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Louise1982

Louise1982
Joined: June 9th, 2007, 12:28 pm November 9th, 2007, 7:02 pm #3 2007-11-09T19:02
Quote:I just ordered some of this stuff, and the label is different from what I thought I was ordering. It says 300mg caps, but the ingredient say 50mg and other herbs. Then, the cream, does not even list PM as one of the ingredients. When I look online, the bio-bust cream shows PM, yet my ingredients differ. Has anyone had this problem, has the stuff still worked, or did I just plain get ripped off.
Is it from Malaysia?

I think there are 2 types of this product - one from Malaysia containing PM and other herbs and another from South Africa that contains more traditional European booby herbs but no PM. Both called Bio-bust but the Malaysian one also says Bio-woman.

I bought this cheap of someone, she said she couldn't take it as it gave her almost constant very heavy periods and she kept fainting due to the blood loss. It says on the bottle not to use with BCP so not sure I'll ever be able to use it as I'm on Dianette contraceptive for polycystic ovaries. If anyone wants to give it a go I'll sell you 3 unopened bottles of capsules for £15 + p&p (I'm in London, UK). Don't know if it does much for boobs as not tried it but sounds like it was having some sort of hormonal effect on the other girl.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

L

L

November 13th, 2007, 9:15 pm #4 2007-11-13T21:15
Quote:I just ordered some of this stuff, and the label is different from what I thought I was ordering. It says 300mg caps, but the ingredient say 50mg and other herbs. Then, the cream, does not even list PM as one of the ingredients. When I look online, the bio-bust cream shows PM, yet my ingredients differ. Has anyone had this problem, has the stuff still worked, or did I just plain get ripped off.
I figured I just got cheated on the capsules, because they said the capsules were 300mg, but they didn't say of what. As far as the cream, the response I got was that PM was in it, but just not on the label for some off reason. Yeah, I didn't really believe that. Lesson learned, spend the extra bucks to get something quality.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

forme2know

forme2know
Joined: March 9th, 2007, 3:39 pm November 14th, 2007, 2:11 am #5 2007-11-14T02:11
This is a perfect example of why and what this forum should be about....learning from other people's mistakes. Sharing what you learned, even if it is embarrassing can help other from doing the same thing you did. And believe me if you did it you can be sure a whole lot of other people did it too. Thanks for sharing about your experience with this product.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon