Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone taking st herb...?

cutevelvet

cutevelvet
Joined: December 3rd, 2006, 2:47 pm May 3rd, 2007, 9:30 pm #1 2007-05-03T20:30
how soon has anyone experienced growth after taking st herb? this is my first month on it and although i did lactate abit i dont know whether i should be expecting a change in breasts or is it too early? since day one of taking them i have been feeling shooting pains...tingles and even the feeling of when ur breasts fill up with milk...is this a positive sign? i have also recently started grow yours program and i hope that to combine the results will give me quicker results...anyone else taking st herb?
[img]./styles/Tapatalk/theme/images/icons/png/thread-reply.png[/img]Quote
Share with:
Link:  Copy link

0 people like this
MORE

BObabe

BObabe
Joined: March 17th, 2007, 9:29 pm May 3rd, 2007, 10:16 pm #2 2007-05-03T21:16
Hiya cutevelvet,

I'm not yet taking St. Herb, though it's sitting in my cupboard calling my name (waiting till June when I'm done BB and do a liver cleanse) but it sounds to me like something is definately going on in your body! Hurray for sensation!

My understanding from other posts here and from the St herb website is that, like most routines, there are a chosen few who respond off the get-go and others who could take a few months for the product to build up in one's system and for growth to start.

After one month, it's sounds to me like you're doing great, and should stick with it. You've got lots of different sensations and that is something to be quite excited about for the first month [img=15x17]./forum_data/forums.he/heal/healthforum/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif[/img]

Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Halome

Halome
Joined: January 18th, 2007, 4:49 am May 4th, 2007, 6:03 am #3 2007-05-04T05:03
Quote:how soon has anyone experienced growth after taking st herb? this is my first month on it and although i did lactate abit i dont know whether i should be expecting a change in breasts or is it too early? since day one of taking them i have been feeling shooting pains...tingles and even the feeling of when ur breasts fill up with milk...is this a positive sign? i have also recently started grow yours program and i hope that to combine the results will give me quicker results...anyone else taking st herb?
I'm on my second month! My first round I felt itchy and swollen after only a couple days! They were definately fuller and they felt more jiggly (yaaay!). Unfortunately a few days into my break they went back down (T.T). But I'm on the second round and they're getting back up again! Yaaaay! Hopefully it'll stay this time!

I guess I'm really lucky because I haven't experienced any side effects like nausea or an irregular period (two of the common ones I hear). The only thing I've been doing aside from taking the pills and using the cream (a good deal at Deb's store!) is drinking a calcium enriched liquid twice a day. I prefer Tropicana orange juice with vitamin D and calcium. Milk is too icky for me to drink all the time.

Hopefully I'll do well, and hopefully you will too!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

snowdropsfalling

snowdropsfalling
Joined: December 21st, 2006, 2:47 am May 5th, 2007, 4:11 pm #4 2007-05-05T15:11
Quote:how soon has anyone experienced growth after taking st herb? this is my first month on it and although i did lactate abit i dont know whether i should be expecting a change in breasts or is it too early? since day one of taking them i have been feeling shooting pains...tingles and even the feeling of when ur breasts fill up with milk...is this a positive sign? i have also recently started grow yours program and i hope that to combine the results will give me quicker results...anyone else taking st herb?
I will be on my second month soon as well. The itching was most noticeable the first day I took it then I didn't notice it. I'm not positive of effects but hopefully on second time I notice them more. I haven't had any problems taking this. I plan to take some detox tea before my second round.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Deborah

Deborah

May 7th, 2007, 3:48 am #5 2007-05-07T02:48
I am glad to hear someone is talking about the use of calium supplementation or consumption in foods, with the st herb pills. This is recommended and many don't know about it.

PM is a calcium agonist. This is great for bone strength and osteoporosis prevention and treatment but I think that the intake of calcium is synergistic for breast enhancement as well. I have been in touch with the "main guy" at st herb as we are negotiating my selling the st herb line under my own label...not sure about this yet. I think he might be able to tell me more about the calcium connection to all this. I also would like to know exactly what the deal is on the progesterone content of their supplements. I read that they have it but am not sure if it comes from the PM or the other herbals in it.

Ok well I am going to go read some other posts and see what is up .

Deb
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

cutevelvet

cutevelvet
Joined: December 3rd, 2006, 2:47 pm May 7th, 2007, 6:01 pm #6 2007-05-07T17:01
does the st herb that you have taken first 15 days of the cycle, does it also have some effect on the last two weeks too becasue even now that im on a 15 day break i still have pains in the breasts. no growth to report so far but it is a positive sign i think. to i carry on with the calciu enriched liquids even on my break..i took my pills with chocolate milkshake but now that im on a break ive stopped teh milk too. DEBORAH, do you know how long it takes before you begin to see results.....has anyone seen results in first month? i got tingles with wonderup even though i did not see any growth with 5 months of use. so im not too excited about the pains this time. i would be happy thougheven if there was a minute growth at this stage.....anyone had growth spurts from st herb??
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Halome

Halome
Joined: January 18th, 2007, 4:49 am May 8th, 2007, 1:06 am #7 2007-05-08T00:06
I take the calcium every day, just because I figure I'm using the topical still every day, maybe the calcium helps that too.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

forme2know

forme2know
Joined: March 9th, 2007, 3:39 pm May 11th, 2007, 6:53 pm #8 2007-05-11T17:53
It goes without saying that everyone is different. Some women DO show and feel changes withing the first week. The "process" that is taking place is ongoing even during the break. As this whole program is designed to assimilate the same process that occurs during puberty (and/or pregnancy) on the breasts, you will most likely have sensations and growth (if you are one of the 85% - 90% of women that respond), even during the "break". It is important to follow the directions and if you are tolerant of the PM, to take for about 6 months before reducing the dose to maintanance dose to 1/2 for another 3 - 6 months to encourage lasting results.

Deborah
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

forme2know

forme2know
Joined: March 9th, 2007, 3:39 pm May 11th, 2007, 6:56 pm #9 2007-05-11T17:56
Did you say you are lactating??? It is not good for you to use st herb or any oral breast enhancement pills, herbs etc while nursing. Or did you mean that you have been lactating in response to the pills? Just finished nursing? Then it is ok I guess.

Deborah
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

cutevelvet

cutevelvet
Joined: December 3rd, 2006, 2:47 pm May 11th, 2007, 7:04 pm #10 2007-05-11T18:04
oh no! i lactated in response to the pm. not anymore though. ive been getting pains even in the break. just ordered my second month capsules. i really want results. i have pueraria cream from pueraria uk that i bought long ago, do you think i should use that or st herb brand? im constantly getting pains with st herb pm but im not optimistic because i experienced pain with wonder up but had no growth. took that for 5 months.

i want results, how long deborah do you think for someone with small breasts to increase in size. im not talking about small differences in breast i mean actual growth thats visible!

mountainkat

mountainkat
Joined: December 15th, 2006, 11:18 pm July 8th, 2007, 7:34 pm #1 2007-07-08T18:34
How long was it before you started feeling your first signs of growth?
How long was is before you started to see measurable growth?

This is my only two questions because I have been on it only 2 days and I'm just wondering on average how quick others react. I'm not a very patient person so I would like to hear from others. Thanks...

Forgot to mention I am just talking about the pills!
Last edited by mountainkat on July 8th, 2007, 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

wannaBbig

wannaBbig

July 8th, 2007, 9:51 pm #2 2007-07-08T20:51
I have been on St Herb for 3months. I actually noticed a difference after the 1st month. At the end of the 2nd month I had gained 1inch. Every time I stop for the 15 days, I get shrinkage. So its kind of disapointing ,but I still get a little "true" growth.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Lost Sheep

Lost Sheep

July 9th, 2007, 6:08 am #3 2007-07-09T05:08
Quote:How long was it before you started feeling your first signs of growth?

This is my only two questions because I have been on it only 2 days and I'm just wondering on average how quick others react. I'm not a very patient person so I would like to hear from others. Thanks...

did u sag after the shrinkage?

and how much did u shrink?

thank u
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

mountainkat

mountainkat
Joined: December 15th, 2006, 11:18 pm July 11th, 2007, 1:29 am #4 2007-07-11T00:29

I figured there would be more than one person on the st herb pills....Is there anyone else out there?
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

daisygirl83

daisygirl83
Joined: July 1st, 2007, 1:00 am July 11th, 2007, 1:44 am #5 2007-07-11T00:44

I'm on my 2nd cycle with st herb..At first I took Mirifem but I switched because I read all the testimonials for st. herb. I'm pretty sure I'm just a weird case, but I actually felt like I had more growth/water gain in my breasts on mirifem. I'm going to give st. herb another cycle..If I dont have any tingles or pains..I'm going back on mirifem.
Currently on the 15 day on/off method and I'm supposed to be massaging with the cream as well, but I have been slacking the past week. I'm sure if I felt so much as a tingle..it would encourage me to continue with massaging.
I did happen to lose a few pounds earlier this month..but they have came back (on my waist and hips..blah). If only I could move that flab to my boobs! I started off with a 32.5in measurement and currently am 31.5 in across the bust.
Everyone is so different with their reactions to nbe..Just give it a shot and see what happens for a few cycles. Good luck and happy boobie growing!
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

Baste4562

Baste4562
Joined: April 4th, 2007, 4:45 pm July 12th, 2007, 7:38 pm #6 2007-07-12T18:38

Hi!
I am on my second month of Stherb, 2 pills twice a day. I'm a bit older so my routine is different. When I contacted Stherb directly they told me the first 2 months would be for firming. In my case they did firm. The next 2 months would be for growth. I'm not there yet, but I'll keep you posted to let you know if they do, in fact, grow. Then the last 2 months would be for maintenance. They also suggested I take one a day from that point on for my general health. So far I haven't experienced any moodiness, depression, or any negative side effects other than weight, and I'm not totally sure if it is because of the pills. I have packed on a few pounds in the back end, and a bit in the waist. One issue at a time. Boobs first, then weight. lol

Good luck to all.
Cynthia [img=15x17]./forum_data/forums.he/heal/healthforum/smilies/icon_e_surprised.gif[/img])
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

pinklemoncake

pinklemoncake
Joined: March 6th, 2007, 8:16 am July 13th, 2007, 11:54 pm #7 2007-07-13T22:54

I'm also on St herb, just started my 2nd month on it. It is definately bloating my stomach, and I feel very hormonal. Hopefully thats a good sign. I'm also using St herb cream daily. Looking forward to next month as your meant to see growth in 3rd month.
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

mountainkat

mountainkat
Joined: December 15th, 2006, 11:18 pm July 14th, 2007, 3:27 pm #8 2007-07-14T14:27

Thanks for your responses. I'm glad to see everyone is not experiencing growth within the first month. From reading the website, I believed I would get results within a week because of the strong estrogenic activity of PM. I tend to get my hopes very quickly when I try a new BE method. I'm not a very patient person but I've only been on them for a week so I can wait another month (maybe?). So no one has felt any tingling within the first couple of weeks?
Share with:

0 people like this
MORE

MissFartyPants

MissFartyPants

July 16th, 2007, 9:36 pm #9 2007-07-16T20:36

It's very easy to get disheartened and frustrated when you hear everybody is getting results from another brand or routine esp. when you have high expectations on the program you are on. I feel you sister lol.

I'm been on NBE on and off and tried SBS, individual herbs for a while, GY for almost a month. This is the only program I stuck for for longer than a month! lol... I just finished my 2nd bottle of St. Herb pills and on my second tube of the cream. I am happy with my results thus far, while I don't feel the regular tingles and pains anymore, I try not to feel disappointed. It's important to stick to a program for six months at least, give it a chance. I'm like you very impatient.

I've never as emotional or weepy or moody as while I am on St. Herb but I am seeing results so I'm going to stick to it.

Like Pinklemoncake, I am going to be on my third month on St. Herb and growth is supposed to start from 3rd month til the next. Let's see what happens but I'm feeling positive

Let's just keep encouraging each other and I'll not be surprised to see results soon

But I digress. lol to answer your question.. I started feeling pains and tingles the first week, especially when I was using the soap. Then it stopped for a while, now it's not as often as before but I guess it's normal. Started seeing result going on my second month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon