Over bust: 35 inches
Bra size: 34AA
Body Shape: Inverted Triangle

No kids
On Ortho Tri-Cyclen birth control pills
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

Routine: 2 Wonderup pills x 3 a day

Massage: I started using Pansyclub's technique but saw no results. Now I use Tigerlily's massage and have been seeing improvement.

Boobie Batter: I was using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Forumula with Vitamin E for a two weeks and have switched to Burt's Bees Vitamin E Body & Bath Oil (it makes the massaging so much easier).

Goal: Full C cup (I would even settle for a full B cup)

I know no one really talks about body shapes but as mentioned above I am an inverted triangle (broad shoulders) like a swimmer's body and if you every saw a swimmer female's body they lack boobs.

Last edited by eggiedawl on 11 Jul 2008, 03:30, edited 1 time in total.
[Image: thread-reply.png]Quote
[Image: thread-edit.png]Edit

eggiedawl

Unread post 29 Dec 2007, 01:42 #2
Many people talk about the importance of protein and have balanced this part of their diet with protein shakes but I believe it can be achieved by regular food to reach at least 40g of protein.

For e.g. (this is what I had today):

Breakfast:
Kashi Go Lean Cereal: 18g
Fat-Free Milk: 9g

Snack:
Fat-Free Clam Chowder Soup: 5g

Lunch:
sandwich
(Whole Wheat bread, cheese, ham, avocado, lettuce, spinach, red onions): 18g

Dinner
Lean Cuisine Paninni: 21g

Total Protein intake: 71g

Total Weight Watchers Points: 18

Another reason I don't take protein shakes is because they are too high in points/calories and I am trying to lose weight by slimming down to 120lbs.

eggiedawl

Unread post 21 Jan 2008, 09:00 #3
Quote:Starting stats on December 4, 2007

Height: 5'5 1/2"
Weight: 134 lbs.
Ethnicity: Asian and Hispanic
Under bust: 33 inches

No kids
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

Massage: I started using Pansyclub's technique but saw no results. Now I use Tigerlily's massage and have been seeing improvement.

Boobie Batter: I was using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Forumula with Vitamin E for a two weeks and have switched to Burt's Bees Vitamin E Body & Bath Oil (it makes the massaging so much easier).

I know no one really talks about body shapes but as mentioned above I am an inverted triangle (broad shoulders) like a swimmer's body and if you every saw a swimmer female's body they lack boobs.

It's been about a month and I've started on the second bottle of Wonder Up. So far I've gained 1/2 an inch although I notice the week before my period they were much bigger. I have missed a few days and there were times when I forget to a dosage and have been only getting 4 pills a day.

eggiedawl

Unread post 07 Feb 2008, 06:14 #4

No kids
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

I started my period today and the day before I measured 36 inches, although I knew it was swelling because it's impossible for boobs to grow another half inch in one night. Now I'm back to 35 1/2 inches around and happy that the growth stayed.

eggiedawl

Unread post 20 Feb 2008, 06:08 #5

No kids
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

Started my third bottle today. I grew a additional quarter inch making my current stats 35 3/4 inch. They are looking much rounder and I have more confident under the sheets with my boyfriend [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] Sometime during the weekend I realized I needed to make my goals more realistic. I really would be happy with a full B cup and I changed my goal weight to 125lbs instead of 120 but getting the munchies has made the weight lose journey a little difficult. In the continuation of my breast enhancement journey I order 3 more bottles of Wonder Up last Thursday. Progress has been slow but steady.

eggiedawl

Unread post 10 Mar 2008, 15:34 #6

No kids
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

Measured 36 inches this morning. So far I've gained 1 inch. My WonderUp order arrived in one week and one day. I've also realize the importance of massaging from observing my own growth. I like to smoke before I massage since there have been cases that marijuana increases blood flow. There are some people on the forum who oppose cannabis and I totally respect that. I found a website that presents the cons and pros of marijuana. http://www.medicalmarijuanaprocon.org

eggiedawl

Unread post 29 Mar 2008, 15:57 #7

No kids
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

Started on my 4th bottle. I measured around the bust 36 1/4 inches this morning.

babyhui

Unread post 01 Apr 2008, 10:28 #8

No kids
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

Hi Egg,

So u didnt take any herds at all?
U only take WU pills.

eggiedawl

Unread post 01 Apr 2008, 20:51 #9

No kids
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

Hi babyhui,

For herbs I only take Wonder Up and I also take GNC Evening Primrose oil capsules and Country Life Omega Cardio Factors 3-6-9 capsules but those are for a healthy body. It's helpful but you don't have to take Evening Primrose or Omega.

babyhui

Unread post 02 Apr 2008, 03:25 #10
Thanks alot Egg.. [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

Good luck and all the best in ur program.

eggiedawl

Unread post 03 May 2008, 16:41 #11

No kids
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

Today I will be starting my 5th bottle of WonderUp. I measured 36 1/2 inches this morning. I am now using Queen Helene Natural Cocoa Butter for massaging. I tend to be growing slow but at a steady rate (like a quarter inch for every bottle of WU I take). I just gotta remind myself that it's the turtle who wins the race [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

eggiedawl

Unread post 27 Jun 2008, 16:00 #12

No kids
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

I started my 6th bottle of WU about two weeks ago and I feel like my growth is slowing down. This morning after breakfast I measured at 37 inches at the bust. To be honest I have been missing dosage and I haven't massaged for about a month. Also I decided to switch to GreenBush's Enhancement Blend Kit. I ordered it this past Monday and received it yesterday (Thursday). Three day shipping is very fast and way faster than WU.

Perhaps you are wondering why I switched. Well there are many reasons. WonderUp does work but I wanted something cheaper. I like the fact GreenBush has liquid extracts because it gets in the system faster and easier. Also I love teas, so I also bought the Bustea.

Starting today here is my new program:

2 pills of Enhancement Blend Capsules x 3 a day
2 squeezes of Enhancement blend (in water) x 3 a day
one to two tea bags of Bustea a day

and as lazy as I am I will try to be committed to the massages.

amelianik

Unread post 13 Sep 2008, 12:46 #13

No kids
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

hi egg,

i have just placed my order to WU.i was confused on what to buy either the WU or Greenbush.Can you tell me if the greenbush capsule is smaller than WU or are they the same size?I will stick with WU at the moment (at least for 6 mths) and probably switch to Greenbush if i dont see any results.Can you also tell me what is the taste of the bustea tea? Is it sweet (ie: like normal flavoured tea) or bitter (ie: like herbal tea).

Please continue to update us with your result..

Thanks and regards
nikie

eggiedawl

Unread post 17 Sep 2008, 08:14 #14

No kids
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

Hi Nikie,

Greenbush is approximately 2.5cm x 1cm and Wonder Up is a perfect circle of about 1.25 cm with the width of 0.5cm. I'm almost done with Greenbush and I will be returning back to Wonder Up because I always have this feeling that I want to vomit when I swallow them. I never got that feeling from WU although other users have.

The Bustea is bitter! and the liquid extract....well, I don't mind it.

I honestly have not seen any results from Greenbush and I can't wait to finish the last few pills that remains from my order. Technically I should give it three month instead of two months but I can't stomach the pills anymore.

nikie

Unread post 19 Sep 2008, 12:19 #15

No kids
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

Thanks Egg.
I just received the WU cream and pills..I cannot wait to try them.

Good luck on both of us.

Taa

=)

eggiedawl

Unread post 14 Oct 2008, 05:52 #16

No kids
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

New Routine:

I am now back on Wonderup @ 2 pills x 3 times a day.
Also I use Blossom S soap twice a day (morning and night) and I don't wash it off. Lastly, ontop of everything else I am using the Noogleberry twice a day for about 20 minutes during the morning and night.

Bust: 36.75 inches

I think I was on my period when I measured myself in June at 37 inches.

My ultimate goal is to be at least a full B cup.

eggiedawl

Unread post 17 Jan 2009, 05:52 #17

No kids
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

I am completely convinced that I have stalled on WU. To be honest I forget to take the pills especially during the weekends when I am away at my boyfriend's. I gave up on the Blossom S soap (which I found to be useless) and the Noogleberry. The Noogleberry decreased my bust measurement but after a few days my 36.75 inch bust came back. I will be auctioning the Noogleberry on Ebay soon. So as I finish my last one and a half bottles of WU I will be on a new program.

I consider myself more Asian than Puerto Rican because my Chinese mother raised me and have come to the conclusion that maybe Fengshui's program would benefit me since she it Asian herself.

Today I went to the 99 Ranch Market in Monterey Park to pick up 2 pounds of chicken feet. Surprisingly they were only $1.69 per pound. About 15 minutes ago I finished cutting the talons and blisters off each foot. It was very tedious! I need to find shaper meat scissors. I store half of the chicken feet in the freezer and dump the other half in a small slow cooker. I added a can of chicken broth and some water in to fill the slow cooker. So the feet will be boiling overnight and ready to taste tomorrow for lunch.

All I can say now is that I have strong faith in Chinese remedies and believe that it will work. I don't know how much chicken feet soup will yields but when I researching recipes for chicken feet soup some people said that 2 pounds was good enough for 6 to 8 servings. Since I only used half of the feet I will divide it into four servings. I will not be eating the feet but only whats left in the pot after I scoop up the bones, skins, and layer of fat on the top surface.

I've read that some people where gaining weight from the soup as this is my only fear. I wish I know how much calories are in the soup. Some website has the numbers per foot if you eat it but I just want the gelatin from it.

Oh wells. Good luck to me [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

Stacia.

Unread post 03 Feb 2009, 19:19 #18

No kids
Drinks occasionally
Smoke marijuana

Hello, Egg.
I was just looking through your program and I've noticed that you're one of the few NBEers here who smokes marijuana. I'd been wondering if my use would be harmful to my growth or not, or if it would even help (wouldn't that be wonderfulTongue). So, I was just curious, how often do you smoke, and do you think it would help or hurt my progress?
And also, if you ever do massage, what kind?

Thanks very much, [Image: icon_e_smile.gif].

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon