Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Firefly's Program

Firefly

Unread post 07 Jul 2007, 16:07 #1
Well, I finally decided to post my program. I figured it would help me to keep track of everything by keeping somewhat of a diary online.

My starting stats (as of 4/15/07):

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 117 lbs.
Under bust: 31 inches
Across bust: 33 inches
Bra size: A very loose 34A

No kids, never been married; don't smoke or drink; not on any regular exercise program, but I'd like to be on a moderate one at some point.

I started out using Perfect Woman breast cream twice a day, which sounds similar to Wonderup cream. But I think the massage I did twice a day helped more than the cream. Shortly after starting my program, I began adding cocoa butter/vit E to my massages (Paradise Gold brand from Walgreens). I would massage for about 20 minutes before taking my bath and going to bed (combination of knuckle massage, chi massage, and Pansyclub's massage including pressure points). Then every morning, I would do the 360 rotation chi massage for about 5 minutes with the cocoa butter cream.

After my 20 minute massage in the evening, I would drink one glass of soy milk and take 4 gelatin caps (each containing 1,300 mg gelatin). Sometimes I would use a heating pad afterwards for about 20 minutes, but not always.

In the first month, I noticed right away that I felt a burning sensation in both breasts. Literally, I woke up one morning shortly after starting my program, and I thought, "Whoa! What is going on with my breasts? They've definitely never felt like THIS before". My breasts felt hot to the touch, and I could feel that something was happening in there. I've heard some ladies refer to "tingling," which might be the same thing I was experiencing, but I would describe it more as a burning sensation.

I noticed that I was increasing in size by about 1/4 inch every week. After I reached 1 inch in growth, it seems like everything stopped. I no longer felt the burning sensation, and my breasts weren't hot to the touch anymore. Maybe this up and down thing is all a part of the normal growing process, but I'm so ready to begin growing again! My stall has lasted for a couple of months now. I've gotten kind of discouraged, so I've slacked off on doing the pressure points during my massages (they take too long, and I have a hard time finding them). But I'm going to try and do more of the knuckle massages, which are kind of the same thing, and I think I end up picking up most of the pressure points this way.

Here are the other changes I'm incorporating (or planning to incorporate) that I hope will help get me growing again:

I just started taking borage oil caps (1,000 mg) twice a day. Also, for awhile I've been slacking off on my morning massage, so I'm going to try and start that up again. Maybe even try to fit in a third massage right when I get home from work every day. I read in another forum that it's not necessarily the LENGTH of massage, but the FREQUENCY of massage that counts. Every massage is good for "waking up" your boobs and encourages prolactin production and circulation. Also, I've read that getting enough sleep is a HUGE plus when doing NBE. HGH (human growth hormone) decreases as you age, and is mostly produced while you're sleeping. So the more sleep you get, the more HGH you produce! My goal is to try and get to bed by 11:00 p.m. every night (I get up around 6:00 a.m., so that would give me 7 hrs of sleep each night). Finally, I'm going to get some borage oil to use in my daily massages. I'll probably use the borage oil for my morning knuckle massages, then use cocoa butter/vit E for my afternoon chi massage and evening 15 min. massage (I shortened it from my 20 min. massage, since I do the knuckle massage now in place of the pressure points). I've also been using the PM Blossom-S soap every night for about the past 3 weeks, but I haven't noticed that it's made any difference.

I have also incorporated prayer into my program from the beginning. I don't see this as any kind of "magic formula" or anything -- it's just me talking to God, and sharing with Him my hopes and fears. I know He knows my heart, and he knows my body more than I do, since He created it! I pray that He will grow my breast tissue even though I'm past puberty, just like He formed Eve's breasts (referring to Adam & Eve in the Bible, not Eve from the forum). He formed and shaped Eve's breasts as a full-grown woman, and I'm sure they were perfect [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

These verses give me encouragement and bless my heart when I read them:

"For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well." -- Psalm 139:13-14

"But now, O Lord, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You our potter; and all we are the work of Your hand." -- Isaiah 64:8

That's all for now. I'll keep you posted of my progress!
[Image: thread-reply.png]Quote
[Image: thread-edit.png]Edit

FireflyGirl

Unread post 11 Aug 2007, 16:22 #2
As I've mentioned, prayer is an important part of my routine. So after hitting my stall and not growing anymore, I began asking the Lord what He would have me try. I was getting very discouraged, because I had recently started taking borage oil caps and massaging with EPO, and I noticed that I was majorly breaking out on both my face and chest! After praying about it, I felt like He wanted me to try the chicken feet soup, so that's what I did. The first time I made the soup, it took me quite awhile because at first I didn't want to touch the feet (they look like witches' hands... eww!). But thank goodness I got over that.

After eating the chicken feet soup for a couple of weeks (which I think tastes really good, by the way), I have gained another 1/2 inch! The burning sensation in my breasts came back again, and I felt like I was finally growing. Every night before I go to bed, I massage for 20-25 minutes, then eat a bowl of chicken feet soup, then drink a glass of soy milk while I use a heating pad for about 15-20 minutes. I just finished my period a few days ago, and the growth has stayed, so that's very encouraging. However, the burning sensation in my breasts went away after only a couple of weeks on the soup. So maybe I had a quick growth spurt and now the growth to come will be more gradual... I don't know. I just tried adding some Knox gelatin to my soup to see if that makes any difference.

One thing I found interesting is that I didn't seem to grow on gelatin caps, but I DID grow on chicken feet soup. I'm wondering if the gelatin has to be heated in order to take effect.

FireflyGirl

Unread post 25 Sep 2007, 10:29 #3
Quote:Well, I finally decided to post my program. I figured it would help me to keep track of everything by keeping somewhat of a diary online.

No kids, never been married; don't smoke or drink; not on any regular exercise program, but I'd like to be on a moderate one at some point.

I started out using Perfect Woman breast cream twice a day, which sounds similar to Wonderup cream. But I think the massage I did twice a day helped more than the cream. Shortly after starting my program, I began adding cocoa butter/vit E to my massages (Paradise Gold brand from Walgreens). I would massage for about 20 minutes before taking my bath and going to bed (combination of knuckle massage, chi massage, and Pansyclub's massage including pressure points). Then every morning, I would do the 360 rotation chi massage for about 5 minutes with the cocoa butter cream.

After my 20 minute massage in the evening, I would drink one glass of soy milk and take 4 gelatin caps (each containing 1,300 mg gelatin). Sometimes I would use a heating pad afterwards for about 20 minutes, but not always.

In the first month, I noticed right away that I felt a burning sensation in both breasts. Literally, I woke up one morning shortly after starting my program, and I thought, "Whoa! What is going on with my breasts? They've definitely never felt like THIS before". My breasts felt hot to the touch, and I could feel that something was happening in there. I've heard some ladies refer to "tingling," which might be the same thing I was experiencing, but I would describe it more as a burning sensation.

I noticed that I was increasing in size by about 1/4 inch every week. After I reached 1 inch in growth, it seems like everything stopped. I no longer felt the burning sensation, and my breasts weren't hot to the touch anymore. Maybe this up and down thing is all a part of the normal growing process, but I'm so ready to begin growing again! My stall has lasted for a couple of months now. I've gotten kind of discouraged, so I've slacked off on doing the pressure points during my massages (they take too long, and I have a hard time finding them). But I'm going to try and do more of the knuckle massages, which are kind of the same thing, and I think I end up picking up most of the pressure points this way.

Here are the other changes I'm incorporating (or planning to incorporate) that I hope will help get me growing again:

I just started taking borage oil caps (1,000 mg) twice a day. Also, for awhile I've been slacking off on my morning massage, so I'm going to try and start that up again. Maybe even try to fit in a third massage right when I get home from work every day. I read in another forum that it's not necessarily the LENGTH of massage, but the FREQUENCY of massage that counts. Every massage is good for "waking up" your boobs and encourages prolactin production and circulation. Also, I've read that getting enough sleep is a HUGE plus when doing NBE. HGH (human growth hormone) decreases as you age, and is mostly produced while you're sleeping. So the more sleep you get, the more HGH you produce! My goal is to try and get to bed by 11:00 p.m. every night (I get up around 6:00 a.m., so that would give me 7 hrs of sleep each night). Finally, I'm going to get some borage oil to use in my daily massages. I'll probably use the borage oil for my morning knuckle massages, then use cocoa butter/vit E for my afternoon chi massage and evening 15 min. massage (I shortened it from my 20 min. massage, since I do the knuckle massage now in place of the pressure points). I've also been using the PM Blossom-S soap every night for about the past 3 weeks, but I haven't noticed that it's made any difference.

I have also incorporated prayer into my program from the beginning. I don't see this as any kind of "magic formula" or anything -- it's just me talking to God, and sharing with Him my hopes and fears. I know He knows my heart, and he knows my body more than I do, since He created it! I pray that He will grow my breast tissue even though I'm past puberty, just like He formed Eve's breasts (referring to Adam & Eve in the Bible, not Eve from the forum). He formed and shaped Eve's breasts as a full-grown woman, and I'm sure they were perfect [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

"For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well." -- Psalm 139:13-14

"But now, O Lord, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You our potter; and all we are the work of Your hand." -- Isaiah 64:8

I'm still doing the massages every night, along with the chicken feet soup and a glass of soy milk. However, as of 9/7/07, I also started taking "Monthly Maintenance" every day by Nature's Sunshine. I take three pills in the morning, and three at night. This is a mixture of Chinese herbs that are meant to balance out hormones and regulate your period. I started taking this primarily because I am trying to get rid of two small cysts on my right breast, and I've heard that other women have had success with these herbs. I also know the Chinese methodology encourages a hormonal balance and a "healthy womb" which should also help with growth of healthy breast tissue. The mixture contains the following herbs: peony root, dong quai root, bupleurum root, hoelen plant, atractylodes rhizome, codonopsis root, alisma bark, licorice root, magnolia bark, ginger root, peppermint leaves, moutan root, gardenia fruit, and cyperus rhizome.

I've also made the discovery that even though my measurements fluctuate quite a bit throughout each month, I tend to be the biggest about 7 days before my period. This is what I've measured on this date for the past three months:

July – 34 1/2 inches
August – 35 inches
Sept – 35 1/4 inches

Just to have a good reference point, I think I'm going to start measuring on the same day one time each month. I'm really hoping to be 36 inches by Christmas! What a wonderful Christmas present to be able to go out and buy an unpadded 34A bra, and actually FILL it!

FireflyGirl

Unread post 17 Dec 2007, 01:31 #4
Quote:Well, I finally decided to post my program. I figured it would help me to keep track of everything by keeping somewhat of a diary online.

Well, it seems my growth has slowed waaaay down now. Since September, I've remained at 35 1/4 inches. As of last week, I've decided to take a break from the chicken feet soup and soy milk, and just stick to a daily massage for maintenance until next year. I'm planning to start everything up again sometime in February, most likely. Especially after reading Wahaika's post about the timing of programs, it seems most people experience the majority of their growth during the first half of the year anyway. I'm happy with the results from my first 8 months of NBE, though, and I can report a total gain of 2 1/4 inches so far. Sadly, I didn't make my full 34A by Christmas, but that's okay! I'm hoping for that and more in 2008. Here's to next year!

fengshuiTW

Unread post 19 Dec 2007, 06:44 #5

hi, firefly, sorry to be nosy, are you sure you don't fill an A cup? did you try the "bra adjusting" putting your whole breast in cups? it works better with wired bras but it also helps you to reshape "fat" into cups then becoming your boobies. It take time for them to reshape, but it helps!!
Just a thought. [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] I thought you would be a B at least with your measurement.

FireflyGirl

Unread post 19 Dec 2007, 11:37 #6

Fengshui,

I think it's because I have such a large rib-cage (31 inches), that it's going to take a lot more breast tissue than it normally would some people to get me to a full A cup. According to most breast measurement charts I found, I'm technically a "36" band size rather than a "34" and it will take about 36-37 inches around the biggest part of my breasts for me to be able to reach an A cup. I tried going shopping recently for new bras, but I still wasn't able to completely fill any of the A cups I tried on [Image: icon_e_sad.gif] I think my boobs might look larger on a smaller framed girl, but on me they still look like they have some growing to do!

At the beginning of my NBE journey, back in April '07, I tried the reshaping thing inside my bra, but it never seemed to stay put for very long. I'm also very slender, so I don't have a lot of fat to shift around. Maybe if I tried a different bra, it would help.

By the way, thank you so much for all your encouragement and advice. You are one of my main inspirations for doing NBE! I've read all through your posts about NBE on the Aphrodite forum, too, and I can't tell you how much your advice has helped me. You're a gem!

Firefly [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

FireflyGirl

Unread post 20 Mar 2009, 00:21 #7

Wow, this is my first post in over a year! I had thought I would pick up with my NBE routine again in 2008, but I got so busy with other things that it just didn’t happen. In 2007, I grew 2 inches over a period of 8 months – so that’s what I’m setting my sights on again this year. I started my routine on 3/8/09, and I plan to keep it up for at least another 8 months or so.

Here is my routine (pretty much the same as ’07):

- Eat a bowl of chicken feet soup at night before going to bed, along with a glass of soy milk.
- Massage breasts with cocoa butter for about 20 minutes (combination of Pansyclub & TigerLily massages, chi rotations, and pressure points).
- Heating pad for about 15 minutes following massage.
- I’ve also been using St. Herb cream off-and-on at night, though I might switch to Ro-bust cream eventually after I finish the tube I have.
- I try to drink lots of water, eat fruits & veggies, and get plenty of sleep (though this is not always easy to do!).
- I’m also doing the chest exercises on this website (usually every other night or so). http://www.living-with-small-a-cup-brea ... rcise.html

Current stats:

Height: 5’5”
Weight: 121 lbs.
Across bust: 35 inches
Bra size: loose 34A

My goal is to be at least 36 inches across the bust, though 37 would be even better! Since I have such a large ribcage, it will take this much boobage for me to be able to properly fit into a 36A, which is really the correct band size for me (nobody makes 36AA’s!). When I reach a consistent 36” across the bust, I’ve decided to reward myself by buying a cute top! [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] Then, when I reach a consistent 37” it’s a new bra for me (hopefully a full 36A!).

Strangely, I had started having achy boobs earlier this month out of nowhere (before I started my routine). It was almost as if they were saying, “Okay, you’ve had a break – now we wanna grow again!” It probably has something to do with Wahaika’s theory about growing more in the spring & summer months. Anyway, I figured it was the perfect time to start up again. I stayed really sore and achy for about a week, and fluctuated quite a bit in size (between 35 1/4 and 35 1/2). Then my period came and now I'm back to 35" again. I had a lot of fluctuations last time, too, before finally reaching the size I am now, so I know to expect some of that again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon