Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Butas Boobie Diary

butadujo

Unread post 18 Apr 2009, 15:42 #1
Stats:

height: 5'2"
weight: 105
under bust: 32" (i can fit some 34 b bras, depending)
over bust: 34"
waist: 27"
hips: 33"

I started taking 2 caps of Fenugreek (600) 3 times a day along with 2 caps of Wild yam 3 times a day for a few days now. I use a Red Clover and Cumin (im mexican, so i love the aroma) mixed with virgin olive oil as my daily massage. I massage throughout the day, but for my final massage before bed i put on the "batter" mix and put saran wrap over it, i dont want it all over my bed clothes [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

usually by the time im ready to finally drift off, i feel the itch start...and when i wake up, theres the itch. i usually remove the wrap and towel off the dry powder. next is my favorite part, feeling how SOFT the olive oil makes my breasts, i love how they feel, it reminds me of my 5 month old nephews skin. i feel itchy throughout the day, but as long as its growth ill leave it be. i dont think im allergic to it, as i dont see a rash and im not allergic to anything ive used, so heres hoping [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif]

I have learned that I shouldnt let the media make me feel like less of a women about my breasts, but i think the thing for me is proportion. ive always been told i have such a nice rear, but ive never heard it about my chest except from my boyfriend, but I want to love my chest too. so here starts a new journey, a self loving one. even if i dont get the results i want, ill know i tried and at least my man adores my body for what it is.
[Image: thread-reply.png]Quote
[Image: thread-edit.png]Edit

butadujo

Unread post 18 Apr 2009, 18:22 #2
well i discovered a shocker today: i measured myself and my band size is 29..is that even possible? and my bust is 32.75..apparently that..makes me an a cup? i guess i have alot more growing to do than i thought [Image: icon_e_sad.gif] i dont know if its because online calculators are so crappy and quick, but i fill out all my 32 b bras great. im a bit confused, but ill keep up what ive been doin.

millanii

Unread post 18 Apr 2009, 18:58 #3
Quote:Stats:

I started taking 2 caps of Fenugreek (600) 3 times a day along with 2 caps of Wild yam 3 times a day for a few days now. I use a Red Clover and Cumin (im mexican, so i love the aroma) mixed with virgin olive oil as my daily massage. I massage throughout the day, but for my final massage before bed i put on the "batter" mix and put saran wrap over it, i dont want it all over my bed clothes [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

usually by the time im ready to finally drift off, i feel the itch start...and when i wake up, theres the itch. i usually remove the wrap and towel off the dry powder. next is my favorite part, feeling how SOFT the olive oil makes my breasts, i love how they feel, it reminds me of my 5 month old nephews skin. i feel itchy throughout the day, but as long as its growth ill leave it be. i dont think im allergic to it, as i dont see a rash and im not allergic to anything ive used, so heres hoping [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif]

I have learned that I shouldnt let the media make me feel like less of a women about my breasts, but i think the thing for me is proportion. ive always been told i have such a nice rear, but ive never heard it about my chest except from my boyfriend, but I want to love my chest too. so here starts a new journey, a self loving one. even if i dont get the results i want, ill know i tried and at least my man adores my body for what it is.
hey i wouldnt worry to much about what online calculators say they all come out different i fit a 32B nicely too but have often had calculators say much smaller or they've even said "if these measurements are correct you dont need a bra" lol which hurt my feelings alot. So dont pay attention. if you fit a 32 B with no gaps or bulging then your a 32 B [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

butadujo

Unread post 21 Apr 2009, 03:26 #4

thanks, i appreciate it milani [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] i also got "you dont need a bra" for one of them, and it hurt my feelings too. im glad i can ignore the calculators now, i feel much better with everyones comments [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

today i added one more fenugreek (600 ml) to my routine. im trying not to measure, but id really like to, as tomorrow is my birthday and even a little bit of growth would make me very happy [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

i couldnt resist temptation, and i measured. im 33 exactly!!! im so excited, im seeing some growth [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif] last time was about 32.75, so im so excited ^^ they dont look much bigger to me yet, but i think im so used to my chest i wont notice until i myself see bigger results, but im so happy [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif] im going to keep at my nightly massage and see how i measure next week! not measuring for a week will be tough, but i can do it ^^

butadujo

Unread post 23 Apr 2009, 23:27 #5

ok, so its been a day or two since i added my third fenugreek. talk about ITCHY! ive been using only the olive oil now since it seems to have changed colors from the herbs i put in it, and i feel a difference [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] i incorporated a second massage in my routine, i do a shorter massage right after i take my second pill dosage at 6 pm. ive been wearing only a thin strapless bra so my breasts dont have any pressure on them, and i think they feel a bit fuller [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

the itchiness is driving me nuts, especially since its started on my nipples as well! i see a slightly different colored eensie circle and lines on my breasts, im not going to tell myself they are stretch marks as i know that would make me too excited, and then id want to measure.

im going to really dive into my routine and hopefully by tuesday ill have some more growth to be excited about [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

i had a great birthday, i got to see my man and we had a great day together [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] staying peppy and happy really helps i think, because even if i dont feel like im seeing growth i dont let it get to me, staying positive like double_ace always talks about makes a big difference [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

btw, the itching has been bugging me the whole time ive typed this..its not an allergy, so i really think it might be growth!! [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

butadujo

Unread post 26 Apr 2009, 00:27 #6

i only have a few more days supply of wild yam left and im broke :-/ i might have to use my spare money to buy more pills! im more concerned about my fenugreek supply, but i like taking the wild yam with it...i might have to look for loose change in my room again, haha!

millanii

Unread post 26 Apr 2009, 17:04 #7

hi Buta [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] i just noticed what you wrote in your second post, "29 band size is that possible?".
Just because you measure 29 inches under that doesnt make it your band size, i think you plus 5inch to it (If the number is odd) so your band size would be 34. Like im 27 inches under so my band size is 32 [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] hope that helps ? [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

milani x

butadujo

Unread post 27 Apr 2009, 01:05 #8

that does, thanks [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

i think i measured wrong, all my 34 bands are too big! haha. im not the best with a measuring tape, i think once i have more privacy ill redo it [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

butadujo

Unread post 27 Apr 2009, 19:13 #9

So last night I started BlakeTalks, and I think I nodded off after half way through, oops! I woke up this morning with my breasts feeling itchy and sunburnt, But I havent been out in the sun very much lately, so I'm a bit perplexed at that. Tomorrow measures one week! Im so nervous about measuring, but ive been doing the two massages and taking my pills regularly. I had to lower my WY to 1 capsule three times a day, but my supply of it is slow low I have no choice :-/

Last night i put a band around my underbust ( its a bra band to an old 32a i used to wear and i cut the cups and straps off, so i just have a band to go under it, it clips in the front) and my breasts looked SO much bigger than i remembered them, but I think its because the band was lifting some of the fat thats under my breast crease, but thats ok, i felt Great! it really looked like id be a small c! Also, i noticed im getting small bouts of acne on my breasts, i dont know what its from, but im thinking it might be from the NBE.

I was hoping id get birthday money, but ive only recieved phone calls so i dont have a backup plan to buy more WY. I think once my FG goes low ill just use my emergency 5 dollars, i dont have much else to spend it on really [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] well my ramblings for today are done, ill put up my measurements sometime tomorrow. Heres to hoping i got more growth!

butadujo

Unread post 30 Apr 2009, 05:08 #10

Ive been slacking since monday night on my herb and massages, the bf surprised me by visiting earlier than expected and weve been too busy for me to do my NBE thing. Ive been feeling soreness and itchiness, and he complimented them so I hope I did grow a bit more [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif] im off to measure in a nice warm room, its chilly in here so i dont want my results to shrink ;P

so i measured, and i did it about 20 times because i accidently put an indent in my boobs from pulling too hard, and when id inhale the tape measure would fall off my back, so it was frustrating. but i measured 33.25!! [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif] i dont even feel that bigger, but my bf said "they look bigger" and i said "really?" and he goes "i think so", which felt GREAT! once i hit 34 inches ill try for a c cup [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] i dont think i look bigger, but i havent taken any pics to show my progress, but im very sore, and i even felt sore wearing my uber supportive sports bra [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] im just surprised, ive already had my monthly early in the month so i know it isnt pre pms swelling, and i havent massaged or took pills for 2 days! i think listening to blake talks helps, (i found out hes swedish, i thought irish or something!) but i have growth!

i measured using the big bold number side, and then the regular fonted side just to make sure i wasnt doing it wrong, but nope, 33.25!! i think they are getting fuller before moving upwards, which i dont really see why, i have wide breasts as it is [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] but thats ok, when they get bigger ill have nice full breasts [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif] im so excited, i have about 3 wy left and fenugreek to last me for a few more weeks, and ive seen growth <3 i bet my olive oil is pretty steeped with those herbs, i feel itchy immediatly after i finish. wow, im so happy [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] i think my sports bra feels tight, and its never felt tight before [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif]

enough of my ramblings, ill keep you posted.
happy growing ladies!!

butadujo

Unread post 07 May 2009, 06:19 #11
so i measured, its a little over 1 week since my last check. My bust is now about 33.40, its just under the middle line [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif] im so excited! ive only taken about 8 FG pills this WHOLE week, all ive done is my massage with my herbal olive oil, and i saw some growth!! i also measured my waist and hips. my waist has stayed the same, and my hips (with butt included) is 35. wow, i gotta big bum haha! I only have about 10 FG pills left, so im going to use them sparingly. For any who are interested, I use extra virgin olive oil, with WY, Cumin, and Red clover (with a little bit of fenugreek) mixed it. I let the herbs sit at the bottom of the little container i keep it in, and i mix it with a chopstick before I apply it. i usually make sure its only a little bit of herb grain in there, i dont like how red my breasts have gotten from the sandyness. and OH! i stood in front of a mirror sideways earlier, and i SMILED!! ive never smiled while looking at my boobs before, NEVER! the feel and look much bigger than when ive started! I think im getting a very mild case of stretch mark "dots" though, but thats ok, it means what im doing is working [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif] Lets hope this spring pattern keeps up, im so excited, i cant wait to try on my bathing suits in a few weeks [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif] [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif]

happy growing ladies!

butadujo

Unread post 11 May 2009, 06:57 #12

uggh, so I started my period on mothers day and BOY do I feel bloated! I think I might take one fenugreek a day while on it and continue my massages, then when next monday comes around I can measure and see [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] Plus Im hoping my growth will stay >< I had all this growth between periods, so..Im a bit nervous [Image: icon_e_sad.gif] I did measure today to do a bra calculator for funsies, so here are my top measurements in inches :

underbust- 29"
bust itself- 33.40"

Ive never really measured my overbust, I dont really see the point. I tried on a cloth 30C bra today, and I didnt have any dimples or "Creases" in the cups, so yay! Im just assuming its because I cant fit into my bell bottoms right now because of Flo sending her monthly vengeance, but if its this way when she leaves on Friday, I will sooooo be raving all over the forum, trust me ladies, I so will be!!

also, mountain dew is so yummy right now, I know you shouldnt drink alot of pop but its hard not to when you crave unhealthy food for "that" week [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

More updates later,
Happy Growing Ladies!!!

butadujo

Unread post 16 May 2009, 21:04 #13

Stats:
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 101-105 (dont have a scale)
Bra: 32B/32C (small)
Children: No, dont want children.

Bust: 33" 4/16
underbust: 29"
waist: 24"
Hips: 35"

I measured again, and im at 33 and 4/16. the best i can describe it is the 16th line RIGHT before the half line of 33 and 34. Last time I measured I was at the line before this one, I think said the wrong number. lol. I felt itchy earlier today and now I feel sore, I put as a response to a forum post that I have random sore days, today happened to be one. I think I lost a lb, My favorite pants which are nice and fitting at the waist are loose a bit, which i dont mind because I retained ALL my growth, and even grew 1/16th of an inch!! I took 4 FG total my whole period, along with massages, so I think that helped. Im out of WY though, so FG is the only herb i have right now [Image: icon_e_sad.gif] I do have a 2 month supply of BO, but im not sure if I should use it after my FG is out in a few days.

EDIT:

since my 32b cloth bra is feeling tight, un-comfy, and "heavy" in the cup area, i think i will take a 5 day stall test break and see how things go from there. ill check again on the 21st and see how my girls feel.

current boobie feels:
- they feel hot and "sunburnt"
- itchy, very itchy, in the bottoms and nipple area + surrounding
- heavy when they move or when i put my hands under them
- soreness randomly in the fronts
- i notice im getting those 'hang' creases on the sides.
- ACNE!! im getting SOOO much acne on my breasts, i woke up and said "WHOA.."
- my nipples are 'puffing' again, ugh. is this normal? i HATE it!!

(not kidding about the boob acne, i was actually very shocked to see all the mini "pimples" on them. also not sure if these are really stretch marks or acne marks yet, im watching them to make sure.
Last edited by butadujo on 17 May 2009, 02:51, edited 1 time in total.

butadujo

Unread post 18 May 2009, 15:16 #14

My 32B bra which was a little too large for me before i started nbe is now indenting my boobs!!! holy crap i have bra indents!! im more confident now that ill fit a 32c bra, i can feel it [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

butadujo

Unread post 19 May 2009, 14:18 #15

ugh..so this morning my breasts have a deep down soreness...like theres a ball of heaviness/soreness in the "cores". im actually craving putting on A SPORTS BRA!! is that even possible? i notice when i look in the mirror, the sides of my breasts are rounded out into my arms a bit now, before it was like this: |( o )( o )| and now its like this: ( o )( o )
| |
so woot! im definitely getting wider before sprouting forwards, but thats ok [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

put on my sports bra, and WOW do my girls look great! haha. if only there were bathing suit tops designed to look like sports bras with cups, id be set!

im also craving egg drop soup, i really wish i had some [Image: icon_e_sad.gif]

EDIT:
i took 3 FG today..I know i wanted to wait until the 21st to see if I stalled but I havent felt growing signs in the last few days so im hoping I didnt lose any measurement [Image: icon_e_sad.gif] Im going to take 3 FG 2 times a day until im out and then I will start on BO. they are only 150mg tablets so I might take 3 two times a day as well, along with massage. It would only make my BO intake a little above 600, which is sad for me because my FG pills are 620 each! maybe i could ask my mom very nicely for some spending money for a new bottle :-/ I feel bad even thinking about asking for it. ugh.
Last edited by butadujo on 19 May 2009, 17:16, edited 1 time in total.

Buta

Unread post 29 Mar 2010, 15:44 #16

i have not been on here in FOREVER! i havent done any herbal things since ive last been on. I decided to do a quick measurement for old times sake and im a 100% 34.5inch over bust. im still a 29 inch underbust, which makes me a 32 c [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

i have been wearing 32c bras for a while now, and they look great..but i dont feel it matches my body just yet. perhaps ill start back on the herbal journey and take it from there.

c's still look small to me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon