Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Loreli's Program

Biarritz

Unread post 11 Mar 2007, 05:43 #1
Hi guys.

I have been reading this board for a few months so I started to join up and contribute!

I started my NBE on March 5, 2007 (6 days ago).
It's so confusing as to herbs to take, so I decided to just go with trial and error.
My stats are: age 21, about 50 kilos. Live in Melbourne, Australia. 10A bra (think that's a 34A in European sizes?), don't smoke, however like the occasional drink and daily coffee (will try and cut down).

So my daily program is:
1640 mg Wild Yam (2 x 410mg tabs twice daily)
2000 mg Fenugreek (1 x 1000 mg tabs twice daily)
2200mg Saw Palmetto (2 x 550mg tabs twice daily)
Massage with lavender oil 5 mins x twice daily.

I keep a container of fennel seeds in my car so I try and eat them to and from work.
Thinking of adding Vitex to routine seeing as though I have 2 bottles that I bought when i was first researching forum.

I'm currently on Birth Control (Estelle/Diane) but thinking of stopping as I have read about it hindering progess and I also don't want to risk getting pregnant.
I decided to massage with Lavendar Oil after reading this article:
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/ ... ekey=79274

No growth as yet, but it's early days.

Loreli x

[Image: thread-reply.png]Quote
[Image: thread-edit.png]Edit

Biarritz

Unread post 13 Mar 2007, 09:35 #2
Added 1000mg of Vitex into my routine today, so my current routine is:

1000mg Vitex (1 x 1000mg tab in the morning)

Have been massaging more with Palmer's Coco Butter Oil.. it's not the cream but the oil which has Coco Butter, Vitamin E and Soyabean Oil.
Ordered Femagis cream from Ebay last night so will use that when it arrives.

Decided I'm going to stop taking birth control. Won't take one tonight.

Biarritz

Unread post 21 Mar 2007, 12:32 #3
Quote:Hi guys.

I have been reading this board for a few months so I started to join up and contribute!

It's so confusing as to herbs to take, so I decided to just go with trial and error.
My stats are: age 21, about 50 kilos. Live in Melbourne, Australia. 10A bra (think that's a 34A in European sizes?), don't smoke, however like the occasional drink and daily coffee (will try and cut down).

So my daily program is:

I keep a container of fennel seeds in my car so I try and eat them to and from work.
Thinking of adding Vitex to routine seeing as though I have 2 bottles that I bought when i was first researching forum.

I'm currently on Birth Control (Estelle/Diane) but thinking of stopping as I have read about it hindering progess and I also don't want to risk getting pregnant.

Loreli x
Femagis arrived today, so will start using that tonight. I have a feeling i'm not massaging right, i kind of just do anything i think resembles a massage... will have to start massaging in front of the computer to copy the massage diagrams!
I added Liquorice Root into my routine today, so routine is as follows...

850mg Liquorice Root (1 x 425mg twice daily)

Biarritz

Unread post 23 Mar 2007, 13:47 #4

So my daily program is:

Loreli x
Bought some protein powder today, so am going to start adding protein shakes into my routine.

If anyone reads this please feel free to give input/advice on my routine, somedays i think i have no idea what i'm doing and i'm getting nowhere. Advice/ideas appreciated [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

Biarritz

Unread post 27 Mar 2007, 11:01 #5

So my daily program is:

Loreli x
I have upped my dosage of Licorice, therefore my current routine is:

1640 mg Wild Yam (2 x 410mg tabs twice daily morn and night)
1700mg Liquorice Root (2 x 425mg twice daily)

I have been slacking off with massage. Because i work all day it's hard to fit 2 massages in so i think i will just do a long 20 minute masssage at night.
I've been alternating between Femagis cream and Palmer's Coco Butter Cream with Vitamin E, Collagen and Elastin for massage.

No tingles/growth as yet, though it hasn't even been a month. i'm determined to make this thing work.

i'm looking to add borage oil into my routine, but am having trouble finding it in health food stores.

Biarritz

Unread post 10 Apr 2007, 12:12 #6

So my daily program is:

Loreli x
Have made some changes to my routine the last few weeks. New routine looks like this:

Dropped the Wild Yam, added Borage Oil and Blessed Thistle.

1200mg Blessed Thistle (2 x 300mg tabs twice daily)
2000mg Borage Oil (1 x 1000 mg tabs twice daily)
2000mg Fenugreek (1 x 1000 mg tabs twice daily)
1700mg Liquorice Root (2 x 425mg twice daily)

At the moment i'm taking tablets morning and night but thinking of upping dosages of blessed thistle, licorice and fenugreek. So will take each of those at noon as well.
Have also added a multi-vitamin. My skin has been so good at the moment, it feels lovely and soft and nagging pimples have gone. I've been on the same routine for about a month, with the recent add of borage and swapping wild yam for blessed thistle so i'm thinking it might be the borage oil.

Am going to buy some spearmint tea tomorrow as i really think i have excess androgens.

No growth as yet... but it's only just been over a month... i'm hanging in there...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon