Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek

ok, I didn’t ever used fenugreek, but maybe i should try it. I know it may cause weight gain and i’m Fat (my weight is ok but my butt and hips are soooo large!) so I don’t want to use pills, but topical creams. 
Fenugreek activates adipogenesys, so maybe it’s ok for my boobs. 
Someone says it reduces the transformation of testosterone to DHT (and it’s perfect for me, cause I think my androgens are hight...because of acne, black and wide hair on body and nipples, but I haven’t PCOS) 
Anyone has tried topical fenugreek? 
I also think that progesterone cream can be a good idea for my boobs!
Right now nothing has work,but i don’t give up! 
Thank you for your attention!

Hi Cely
Progesterone creme (aka wild Yam) is a good massage cream, but your not supposed to use it every day.
Fenugreek has an odd aroma (kinda like maple syrup). So you are warned.
I'M VERY HAPPY YOUR STICKING WITH IT!
This process is trial and error and the more you read about what others have tried the smarter your choices will be, and the sooner you will see success.
We are all rooting for you!
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi, 
I didn’t take fenugreek, i’m Very scared to make things worse (my herbal stacks didn’t help me, just made things worse) 

I think is because of my body shape, when I raise my estrogens my pear shaped body goes worse, this is soooo bad, if I was skinny with an AA cup I didn’t search for NBE. 

I need something which don’t make my lower body wider, but I can’t find anything! So sad Sad

Fenugreek provides a hormone that normally is used to increase milk production during lactation.
Alfalfa, Black Cohosh Root, Cramp Bark, Dong Quai, False Unicorn Root, Fo-Ti Root, Licorice Root, Maca Root, Red Clover, Wild Yam Root would be better choices for Estrogen.
Pueraria Mirifica is also said to help with breast growth, but I haven't found any good studies on it's effectiveness.

Hi Cely
I'd stay away from BO and Maca.
Both of those when straight to my behind and its well to try and get rid of the extra fat.
I'd focus on topical's and massage, just for safety.
Bobbi

Well Bobbi, maca is not fair if u have an heavy butt. 
About BO I see a lot of pear shaped girls with better results than PM. 

I’m not sure of FG, I read a lot of good comments, but i’m Scared to try, I had bad results with PM so, i don’t think FG is better...

(07-09-2018, 12:01 PM)Cely Wrote:  Well Bobbi, maca is not fair if u have an heavy butt. 
About BO I see a lot of pear shaped girls with better results than PM. 

I’m not sure of FG, I read a lot of good comments, but i’m Scared to try, I had bad results with PM so, i don’t think FG is better...

Heya
I tried PM messed my cycles even at low dose 100mg and cycled, spotting mid cycle etc. 

Ive tried BO like Bobbi i just piled weight on below belly button and quickly, am not a pear more a stick but it didnt effect my breast i tried for 4months before throwing in towel.

Ive used fg not longterm maybe a month or two, and had no side effects, as a high dose and low dose. Low dose works better for me as not much tissue to start with so seem more sensitive to low dose. 

Nbe is unique to each individual and thus far above is simplified version of my experience however yours could be different.

Hey Bonny, life is unfair with girls with no tissue. 
So, your growth is all about FG? 
Did u check your hormones? 
Is a very strange thing to gain weight in your tummy with BO, seems like it increased your testosterone.

Using bovine glandular supplements for 4 months is not enough to make a determination on the ability to grow breasts ..that takes months of commitment to b.o. and be careful what you take with it ..wich should be the pitituray glandular supplements only . As for fenugreek it's a very week breast growth process allot will likely do is make you smell bad even when dressed in layers..you can't really hide the smell and with you must drink  gallons of water daily ,just didn't work for me even with saw palameto

(01-10-2018, 11:54 AM)Cely Wrote:  Hey Bonny, life is unfair with girls with no tissue. 
So, your growth is all about FG? 
Did u check your hormones? 
Is a very strange thing to gain weight in your tummy with BO, seems like it increased your testosterone.

No i didnt check hormones as its costly and mostly unreliable as hormones fluctuate throughout cycle so in my eyes not really something am willing to pay or exert energy into. 
The comment about 4months is not long enough for determining bo effectiveness is not well thought out because if bo dumped weight all over my bottom half (below belly button) then suggests it works but i obviously had more estro receptors in lower half. It wasnt T as i had no T symptoms. It was simply lack of knowledge in my infancy of nbe like many of us. There is yet to be a 'cure all' and i think we need to start looking at nbe as a two prong problem not just growing breast. There seems to category 1. Women who just want more eg. B cups that are wanting to increase there size; these are generally women who on a whole are hormonally stable and have grown breast normally through puberty. Catergory 2 would be those who are below 'normal' breast tissue for their body size eg. Small A cup or below, i agree this is 'ideal' situation for a developed female body for reproductive purposes (breastfeeding) so makes me speculate this group seems to have had hormonal imbalance/s through puberty eg. High androgens, low E, low or high progesterone, low prolactin or low nutritional intake, over exercising. 

Just speculation.... group 1 would probably work well dumping Es or Progesterone or what ever combo they think will work on top of their fairly balanced hormones and come up with some sort of growth.
However i think many in group 2 will work better to balance out their hormones and potentially see growth from doing this, as body may finish the development job off. And if no growth however hormonal symptoms improve after a period of time then think about adding something to trigger hormones into growing. 
The biggest let down in any nbe is a lack of knowledge, however its also something where the more you take the time to read, research and also take note of the cues your body is giving you then either the more confused youll be or the more success you'll have. Its sometimes a mistake to give advice to others while you think youll helping it can turn out months later youve got it wrong once you work out another piece of the puzzle or that advice doesn't work in that case. As in BO for myself id do somethings different if i did it again because ive acquired more hormonal knowledge. 

Just my thoughts, at the moment! Ask me in a few months i may feel differently.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon