Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with my program!

Hi Smile

I am doing this regiment from MissMadScientist, I just started. I'm taking 25g flaxseed and 25g Soy Flour full fat (both 2 times a day, after I wake up and before going to bed) sometimes I will take a probiotic capsule together with the night time regiment.

I want to introduce fenugreek to this. I bought a capsule extract that corresponds for 5000mg each capsule fenugreek. Does anyone can help me how I should be taking fenugreek? 

Can anyone help me find my size as well. I looked at a website, but it just mde more confused.
I have 77cm measuering around the nipples and 70cm under my breats.

Thank you!

(19-05-2018, 04:26 PM)aline Wrote:  Hi Smile

I am doing this regiment from MissMadScientist, I just started. I'm taking 25g flaxseed and 25g Soy Flour full fat (both 2 times a day, after I wake up and before going to bed) sometimes I will take a probiotic capsule together with the night time regiment.

I want to introduce fenugreek to this. I bought a capsule extract that corresponds for 5000mg each capsule fenugreek. Does anyone can help me how I should be taking fenugreek? 

Can anyone help me find my size as well. I looked at a website, but it just mde more confused.

Thank you!
Heyy 

Yeah kind of tried to calculate you bra size and it confused me a bit too. I see what you mean.

Edit: Okay found some stuff online. So according to the website you are a AA/A cup and 30/32 band size.
27.5 inches = 32 band size. If I were you I would try a 10/32AAA bra. If you can't find those you could also wear a 30AA, since 32AAA=30AA (go down a band size and go up a cup size).

If you find it hard to find bras in that size then you could also just wear bralettes with the 32 band size.

Hope this helped

Also I have noticed that such bra measurements are simply just guidelines and bras from different companies are constructed differently. So 32A in two brands might not be the same. 

That's why just try different size and see what you are comfortable with and what FITS you.

(20-05-2018, 08:50 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

Thank you!
Heyy 

Yeah kind of tried to calculate you bra size and it confused me a bit too. I see what you mean.

Edit: Okay found some stuff online. So according to the website you are a AA/A cup and 30/32 band size.
27.5 inches = 32 band size. If I were you I would try a 10/32AAA bra. If you can't find those you could also wear a 30AA, since 32AAA=30AA (go down a band size and go up a cup size).

If you find it hard to find bras in that size then you could also just wear bralettes with the 32 band size.

Hope this helped

Wow, thank you!

Actually I don't wear bras, just tops and bralettes sometimes. Just when the cloth piece really ask for a bra I would wear them.

I don't if it's because my period is supposed to come soon, but my breast are feeling a lot fuller tha last three day, but without the soreness that i usually have before my period! I hope it's a good sign.

(20-05-2018, 09:51 AM)aline Wrote:  
(20-05-2018, 08:50 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

Thank you!
Heyy 

Hope this helped

Wow, thank you!

Actually I don't wear bras, just tops and bralettes sometimes. Just when the cloth piece really ask for a bra I would wear them.

I don't if it's because my period is supposed to come soon, but my breast are feeling a lot fuller tha last three day, but without the soreness that i usually have before my period! I hope it's a good sign.

Yeah I guessed. Bras are annoying in anyway.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon