Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Severe depression and undeveloped breast

(02-06-2018, 08:49 AM)Cely Wrote:  
(01-06-2018, 11:07 PM)noobie Wrote:  Hope you're better now❤️! 
Have you consider BO? Bovine Ovary from swanson

Yes, now i’m Better, thank u Smile
I’m not sure to take bovine ovary, my fear is to get fatter and don’t gain boobs. Is there any topicals? 
For the same reason I never tought to take birth control pills. 
I’m sure my gland is a non-responder gland, that’s why nothing works. 
I also tried topicals for fat cells, like adyfiline and volufiline creams, but I can’t see results. 

Now i’m Collecting money for fat grafting, I don’t want surgery but nothing works, so this should be the right way.
yes check this thread http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28486 but to make it work your body temp needs to be 98.3 and eat more protein! sadly my temp isnt perfect yet but im still on it and i didn't gain weight.
im thinking of buying volufiline for my upper breast tissue or should i go with adyfiline hmm wish you've noticed any result
fat grafting sounds amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGLE249hdqI&t=28s but its just a one cup up but i'm sure you could grow more afterward also there's this app on iPhone and i guess its a also a site called realself where you find REAL people who have done these surgeries and share their progress and you can also ask qs and to doctors!
good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Severe depression and undeveloped breast - by Cely - 01-06-2018, 10:08 PM
RE: Severe depression and undeveloped breast - by noobie - 01-06-2018, 11:07 PM
RE: Severe depression and undeveloped breast - by Cely - 02-06-2018, 08:49 AM
RE: Severe depression and undeveloped breast - by noobie - 02-06-2018, 12:20 PM
RE: Severe depression and undeveloped breast - by Cely - 03-06-2018, 06:52 PM
RE: Severe depression and undeveloped breast - by Cely - 12-06-2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Severe depression and undeveloped breast - by James98 - 12-06-2018, 05:27 PM
RE: Severe depression and undeveloped breast - by Cely - 16-06-2018, 10:13 AM