Hello There, Guest!

I'm desperate!!!
Hello everyone I am new in this forum, I have done a lot of research on the topic related to breast augmentation but it has never worked for me, that causes depression and anxiety because I am very self-conscious and that affects the way I seen and my life in general, that's why I decided to try the program MissMadScientist's Flaxseed & Soy method, the only problem is that I can´t find the Full Fat Soy flour I only have flaxseed and as a replacement for Full Fat Soy flour   I thought i can use soy protein or isoflavones, the problem is that I do not know how much I should take ... a spoonful, teaspoon ... I do not know and I can´t measure it in grams or any metric measure because I do not have scales only measuring spoons. I would be very grateful for your help ... thanks!!!!
Hi Caroline, and welcome
You have picked a very good program and I really hope it works for you.
Maybe someone can give you a link to where you can buy the soy flour, but I believe I have seen it mentioned before.
Try searching for "soy flour" to see what you come up with.
Sometimes responses here are pretty slow.
Also and most important, dont get discouraged! This is a slow process and as you know 'trial and error.
And being consistent is vital!
Happy growing!
Bobbi
(04-06-2018, 06:36 AM)CarolineAD Wrote: Hello everyone I am new in this forum, I have done a lot of research on the topic related to breast augmentation but it has never worked for me, that causes depression and anxiety because I am very self-conscious and that affects the way I seen and my life in general, that's why I decided to try the program MissMadScientist's Flaxseed & Soy method, the only problem is that I can´t find the Full Fat Soy flour I only have flaxseed and as a replacement for Full Fat Soy flour   I thought i can use soy protein or isoflavones, the problem is that I do not know how much I should take ... a spoonful, teaspoon ... I do not know and I can´t measure it in grams or any metric measure because I do not have scales only measuring spoons. I would be very grateful for your help ... thanks!!!!

Hi cutie
Ive found the full fat soy flour by going to a japanese supermaket and bought "kinako" its the same basically : roasted soy flour.
Ive been doing her method for almost two months with no results, I really hope it works for you!!
try iherb? its online store with a very good quality!
good luck Big Grin