Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking my progress ; Already two years on NBE (pictures here)

All the best with your surgery babe dont be scared its just like a nice long restful sleep its very simple and they are very good at it today, Ive been under a few times in my life once for my big surgery for 7 hours which is very long and was fine just felt nauseous when I woke up because it was so long x

(20-07-2022, 01:20 AM)James98 Wrote:  i hope everything goes well for you. Re: anesthesia, can't help you much except to say they are pretty good at it now, neither me or my wife had any problems.

Thanks, James!

(20-07-2022, 09:32 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

All the best with your surgery babe dont be scared its just like a nice long restful sleep its very simple and they are very good at it today, Ive been under a few times in my life once for my big surgery for 7 hours which is very long and was fine just felt nauseous when I woke up because it was so long x

BP! <3 How you doing? Thanks for your kind words!

(20-07-2022, 03:06 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

(20-07-2022, 09:32 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

BP! <3 How you doing? Thanks for your kind words!

Hi beautiful soul <3 I have been very up and down with my mental health I even went to hospital for help so now staying strong and taking one day at a time, how have you been? Well I hope x

https://lindenbotanicals.com/product/pae...actiflora/

White Peony 10% standard (if interested to get a good source)

Okay so I have been searching this information for a while and I think it's interesting to share it with all of you. 

So, I am a big fan of fitness. I haven't done competitions and all these kind of things since it implies to be super disciplined with eating and I guess having anxiety and obsessive disorder won't help at all haha. However I do lift and I am super in favor of exercising. Muscle means health. And I'm not exaggerating! 

As we all know, muscle can give us a more appealing body. In fact, I've grown my thighs 5.9" in four years and 4.3" my glutes. It is true as cis females our muscle growth is more steady but it's doable and you can expect achieving great results the first 18 months. After that, you grow more slowly than usual but it is possible.. yes. And sometimes even though you don't put any inch to your hips/arms/shoulders you feel your muscles are more sharped, no joke there.

Upper body is a very important part of the anatomy. As females we need to have both sides (upper and lower) in harmony. In fact if you train more a certain part of your body sooner or later you'll see imbalances (I've been there lol). 

So, what has to do with NBE?

Simply put, we can exercise the chest area directly and indirectly through exercise. It is true that most of the females that train upper area in the long term have less body fat, so their pectorals are more visible. That's the trickiest part.

So you may ask, what now? 

I read a lot about the chest area, what exercises are good to make it grow. How many days per week you should do upper body workouts, how many sets, etc. 
But as always, I try to look for the experience of others as well. I talked to more than 25 females in my gym who are bodybuilders, I read on reddit and Instagram personal experiences from other girls, and here are my conclusions:

1- If you are trying to lose weight and you do chest training, sooner or later you'll have more pecs than fat in that area
2- If you stay the same in weight, you won't feel much the difference at least in six months
3-If you are around 20-25% body fat, usually your pecs aren't that noticeable 

4-Training twice per week chest directly will give you fastest results, yet you can end up having more pecs than actual breast fat
5-Being a noobie or don't have an advanced upper body means your results will be faster too, and usually it can lead to body recomposition ( = you can't decide spot fat reduction and fat loss will happen overall your body)

6- Two sessions per week for 25 weeks, with progressive overload can be beneficial
7- Direct and non direct exercises are essential for pec muscle growth

8- It is a very insane method to grow your breasts just by growing your pecs. It can give you good results but as soon as you get it, you have to be aware and change the training plan. I mean, perhaps you grow 1-3cm in six months, but if you keep up with the same methodology (same sessions, progressive overload, lifting more weights, etc) you can end up loosing the fat it is over the pecs. This happens a lot if your body recomps, alone. 

9- Let's say you grow 1-3cm without loosing body fat at all. But you don't know if you keep going on, if that may occur. So, then what? You need to change your workout routine, and think about maintaining what you've got until now. 

Does it mean to do chest workout just once per week with heavy lifting ? or could you workout twice through indirect exercises? 

Tricky, very tricky.

-------

I am going to train once a week pecs directly with progressive overload for 12 months. I am interested in growing inner pectorals but unfortunately you cannot isolate it, meaning you gotta work all the chest area. Though, working from different angles ( or machines ) can be effective.

I haven't updated this place for a year or so, and I thought it would be good to give a quick update:

I am on a herbal program right now and so far, I haven't seen any growth BUT I get a pretty good swelling (3cm, though it doesn't last 24 hours) during follicular phase as soon as I take the herbs and supplements. I don't know if that's a good sign but definitely I feel breast soreness throughout all the cycle which makes me believe sooner or later something will happen. I still in my second month and still have a long journey, but I just wanted to add this info here. Kiss

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon