Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swelling trend

Hi HappyMe  Smile

I hope the swelling turns into permanent growth soon! I am about 40 hours of noogling Time now.

Ya. I was doing it hard before without padding and have not only red ring marks but also white indentation On my upper chest. Luckily I heal within a week without pumping. Really need to restrain myself not to abuse my boobs. What I found really help is padding. I bought some silicon pads with adhesive on on every sidebar from McMaster Carr and it works very well. No longer have ribs pain and the ring marks fade away fast. Shower afterward also help with ring mark but totally destroy my swelling. 

I like your idea of breaking up the session. I think it helps the blood recirculate around the chest and help reduce ring marks or any possible tissue damage. Out of curiosity, how can you tell if your noogling is a successful session. I always go by the amount of swelling and it’s Ian discoursing when in get none. What are the tell tell signs we are looking for?  Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Swelling trend - by FlatMeow - 14-06-2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Swelling trend - by Happyme - 14-06-2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Swelling trend - by FlatMeow - 14-06-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Swelling trend - by Happyme - 14-06-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Swelling trend - by FlatMeow - 15-06-2018, 06:53 PM