Hello There, Guest!

BO advice
(15-07-2018, 03:02 PM)beth137 Wrote: Hello!

Thank you all for replying! I figured if so many people on here have great results with BO, why wouldn't I too?
So I did a cleanse, and started after my period, three days ago. I thought I'd ease my body into it and mixed 20ml Aloe Vera gel with 2 capsules, now I'm thinking I should add a third... because I feel nothing. I used rubbing alcohol, and my temperature should be high enough.

Did you start to feel it working right away?

Hi again, I've been using the nipple intake for about 2 weeks now and i mixed 6 capsules with a little over 30 ml of coconut oil, I've been using it twice daily ,,,, and ive been feeling growing pain since day one. I think you might need to increase the dosage. And as always, listen to your gut feeling,  if it doesn't feel right then don't do it. Good luck sister!
Hi BosomBelle.
Your recipe for Nipple cream finally hit me.
I have tried BO years ago and it all went to my hips, and I have been doing everything else since, with some nice growth, but..
Everybody has a but.
Since I have a lot of BO left over I thought I'd give your nipple cream a go.
So its quite HOT hear so my coconut oil is liquid. Should it be more solid when I apply it?
Do you just massage it into your nipple area or the whole breast?
I expect this stuff will last a few weeks since it only take a drop or two to cover the nipple. how long does your 30ml batch last?

OH my, I just tried this stuff and where I rubbed it on is a wonderful red. WOW and thats been about 3 minutes.

WOW looking forward to success. Thanks
Bobbi
Hi!

Thank you for your advice, I added two more capsules, so that makes 20 ml aloe vera gel + 4 capsules BO.
Maybe this will work...
I actually can't remember ever having any growing pain at all, even during puberty, so I'm thinking, maybe I just don't feel it....

I guess I'll just keep going Tongue

Does the mixture dissolve completely when you do it? Because I still have residue of it in the morning, when I take the nipple covers off.

And can I just Say, I love how helpful everyone on here is, it's honestly amazing Smile
(16-07-2018, 09:19 PM)Happyme Wrote: Hi BosomBelle.
Your recipe for Nipple cream finally hit me.
I have tried BO years ago and it all went to my hips, and I have been doing everything else since, with some nice growth, but..
Everybody has a but.
Since I have a lot of BO left over I thought I'd give your nipple cream a go.
So its quite HOT hear so my coconut oil is liquid. Should it be more solid when I apply it?
Do you just massage it into your nipple area or the whole breast?
I expect this stuff will last a few weeks since it only take a drop or two to cover the nipple. how long does your 30ml batch last?

OH my, I just tried this stuff and where I rubbed it on is a wonderful red. WOW and thats been about 3 minutes.

WOW looking forward to success. Thanks
Bobbi

Hi, my coconut oil is liquid too, it's how i use it, i just make sure to stir the mixture every time i use it. I don't massage it, i just simply apply a little amount with a tiny brush ( a clean flat synthetic eyshadow brush ) , i immediately cover my nipples with silicone nipple covers. I think my 30ml batch would last me more than a month since i only started using it two eeks ago . Good luck
(16-07-2018, 09:31 PM)beth137 Wrote: Hi!

Thank you for your advice, I added two more capsules, so that makes 20 ml aloe vera gel + 4 capsules BO.
Maybe this will work...
I actually can't remember ever having any growing pain at all, even during puberty, so I'm thinking, maybe I just don't feel it....

I guess I'll just keep going Tongue

Does the mixture dissolve completely when you do it? Because I still have residue of it in the morning, when I take the nipple covers off.

And can I just Say, I love how helpful everyone on here is, it's honestly amazing Smile

I too notice a little bit of residue on the covers....just a tiny bit though. I think it's normal. Happy growing