Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am in love but I think to love isn't enough .

dear sweetorange. would we be human if we didn’t understand these feelings  ..if we were never a total mess. no. fuck no. i don’t know why i love this song so much but i listen to it often https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WgUQAlxf5o 

there are a lot of us human people who love love love to be loved and want someone to love us but may not be very used to giving love …you know, like reaching out and giving love. it’s ok, we’re all somewhere on this path. we need love, too. here’s something i found out when i was in school ..i always felt like i was less than  …or more awkward than   …or dumber than   ..i was always discounting myself but it dawned on me one day that almost every one of my classmates was experiencing the very same private feelings. i thought, no freaking way but, yeah, they freaking were …and people really do love it when you notice them, when you pay attention to them ..we’re the same in that way when others take notice of us. anyway, knowing this made me more inclined to be the one initiating things. 

sweetorange, the guy you’re wanting in your life you may already know ..the universe may have already placed him in your path. who knows. he may be waiting for you to say hello. look, that other guy, the one 1000km away, he has no idea what he’s let slip away. cheer up girl. remember to think more of yourself because you are more ..much more. you have as much faculty and power as any human that ever lived. but listen, before you remember to start feeling your power, it’s ok to be a mess for awhile. we’re human. strange and beautiful creatures.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread