Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am in love but I think to love isn't enough .

Hi sweetorange,
Aw to be 25 again. So much to experience and learn. By the way where in Europe are you?
So after having given much thought to you. It came to me.

I'd like to introduce you to Ho’oponopono and a link for your further research http://zero-wise.com
You will find a Joe Vitale touting his version, and I'll caution you to avoid him.
You can google Ho’oponopono and find the original from Hawaii, and lots more.

The concept is that when there is a problem that you get involved in, it means that YOU have some involvement in solving it. So your mantra of the day, and all day if your so inclined is to repeat " I'm sorry, I love you, thank you, please forgive me."
When I have a problem with my SO, I will often lie in bed, when I cant sleep because I'm PO'ed, and repeat the I'm sorry, I love you thank you, please forgive me, over and over.
It always take the anger away, and you'll see in the am that life is much better.
So try this when you feel your bf is not loving you like he should and you'll be surprised how much easier that life gets.

There are many stories that this technique also influence the recipient of the mantra.
Its quite amazing, give it a try, its free and once you begin you'll find this a wonderful tool just to be able to get through the day.
Hugs
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread