Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Oral PM counterproductive? Is topical better?

(23-06-2018, 12:25 AM)HopefulKitKat Wrote:  Actually, I should have named this thread Oral estrogen instead of just only PM. If anything this finding covers all estrogenic herbs taken orally, such as fenugreek... Ah, I wish I can move this thread to the Herbal Breast Enhancement side of the forum! haha
Maybe I'll just make another thread with the same post and questions? Don't want to spam the forum, however. Sad

Thinking on all of it again however, I can't help but wonder if PM and other herbs with phytoestrogen would even have the same effect or processing through the body as the estrogen they used for the study, estradiol, an active form of estrogen. Looking at the sources, for the oral side of the study they used a product called Estrofem by the company Novo Nordisk, which contains 2 mg estradiol. And for the transdermal side they used 50 micrograms of estradiol (System, by the company Janssen-Cilag).

I don't really know how active the liver gets processing phytoestrogen to use in the body or how, so again if anyone could chime in it would be greatly appreciated!

Oral (E2) estrogen impairs IGF-1 in the liver.
http://www.breastnexus.org/showthread.php?tid=28234

If anything keep the thread here, if that doesn't work let me know and I'll move it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Oral PM counterproductive? Is topical better? - by HopefulKitKat - 20-06-2018, 02:20 AM
RE: Oral PM counterproductive? Is topical better? - by HopefulKitKat - 23-06-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Oral PM counterproductive? Is topical better? - by Lotus - 23-06-2018, 02:00 AM
RE: Oral PM counterproductive? Is topical better? - by HopefulKitKat - 24-06-2018, 07:14 PM
RE: Oral PM counterproductive? Is topical better? - by Happyme - 23-06-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Oral PM counterproductive? Is topical better? - by Lotus - 26-06-2018, 06:21 AM
RE: Oral PM counterproductive? Is topical better? - by Lotus - 26-06-2018, 06:14 AM
RE: Oral PM counterproductive? Is topical better? - by HopefulKitKat - 27-06-2018, 04:13 AM
RE: Oral PM counterproductive? Is topical better? - by sweetorange - 26-06-2018, 07:04 PM