Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

nipple enlarge..... :(

hi, I'm the new noogler.
I think my nipples are growing whenever I use noogleberry.
I use already medical band aid.
but it leaves sticky marks.
whenever using band aids, I scrubbed around of nipples very hard.
So it was colored red, even brown 

and I have to spend lots of it. it seems not to be recycled.
Is all the bandages possible? Is not air going through?
I think my nipples even still grow although I use a bandage 

Does anybody know about better ideas?
please link the best bandage that nothing enlarge nipples

is the nipple enlargement through the pump permanent?
My nipples are already big....

I havent tried this but one of the girls here uses Pringles cans! I think it was SweetOrange.
Yep she sticks a small pringles can in her Dome and she says it works great.
I think you may have to cut it down a bit to fit boob and can in the dome, but it cheap enough and you can enjoy the pringles while your growing!
Bobbi

(24-06-2018, 02:31 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I havent tried this but one of the girls here uses Pringles cans! I think it was SweetOrange.
I think you may have to cut it down a bit to fit boob and can in the dome, but it cheap enough and you can enjoy the pringles while your growing!
Bobbi

Pringles can....?
I don't understand...............
how?
What's her name?
I'd like to search it

(25-06-2018, 07:35 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  
(24-06-2018, 02:31 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I havent tried this but one of the girls here uses Pringles cans! I think it was SweetOrange.
Bobbi

Pringles can....?
I don't understand...............
how?
What's her name?
I'd like to search it

look up SweetOrange, and send her a PM.
Bobbi

(24-06-2018, 12:24 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  hi, I'm the new noogler.

I also have some questions and similar concerns too 
Is there a way of preventing nipple growth, the tape i put on jus comes off ith the suction, pasties for daily is prtty expenisve will taping them correctly make it so the nipple dont grow, it seems mostly just the nipples are growing nd way faster then the boobs... any tips? 
i wonder if my nipples will go back to normal. I am taking a long break to see when and then restart the noogleberry. Maybe when you start off too quick and with out tape you have more nipple/aereola problems. Seems it caused some Montgomery gland growth/issues too. But I could deff. see it working in the long run for breast growth, just has that unwanted side effect, but ill take a break and try it with tape. I tried tape but it peeled off in the pump so did other stuff but i am going to try it  different way and maybe some pasties, pasties are just hard to upkeep with and I have a hard time choosing which ones, the silicone ones are expensive and temporary, idk how well other ones work
I wonder why some people's nipples get bigger and some peoples don't and if its for most people that they see aereola and nipple growth?
Also, do some peoples nipples still grow even with taping it? I wonder why and I wonder what the difference is. 

All with noggleberry too

(11-07-2018, 04:20 PM)luckylady Wrote:  

Is there a way of preventing nipple growth, the tape i put on jus comes off ith the suction, pasties for daily is prtty expenisve will taping them correctly make it so the nipple dont grow, it seems mostly just the nipples are growing nd way faster then the boobs... any tips? 
i wonder if my nipples will go back to normal. I am taking a long break to see when and then restart the noogleberry. Maybe when you start off too quick and with out tape you have more nipple/aereola problems. Seems it caused some Montgomery gland growth/issues too. But I could deff. see it working in the long run for breast growth, just has that unwanted side effect, but ill take a break and try it with tape. I tried tape but it peeled off in the pump so did other stuff but i am going to try it  different way and maybe some pasties, pasties are just hard to upkeep with and I have a hard time choosing which ones, the silicone ones are expensive and temporary, idk how well other ones work
I wonder why some people's nipples get bigger and some peoples don't and if its for most people that they see aereola and nipple growth?
Also, do some peoples nipples still grow even with taping it? I wonder why and I wonder what the difference is. 

All with noggleberry too

Well actually it's been a while and my nipple are still the same though they seem to go back slightly normal again but im going to give it more time contunie with a much longer break then try with tape and different methods

I use Nexcare first aid tape works perfect! Doesn't come off but have to take it off gentlely

(11-07-2018, 04:22 PM)luckylady Wrote:  
(11-07-2018, 04:20 PM)luckylady Wrote:  

All with noggleberry too

Well actually it's been a while and my nipple are still the same though they seem to go back slightly normal again but im going to give it more time contunie with a much longer break then try with tape and different methods

How do you put the tape in an x or star position? to get full nipple covereage?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon