Hello There, Guest!

Greenbush Bustea - homemade mixture - ideas anyone?
hi everyone,

I just went online to the greenbush page for to purchase the bustea. For international orders you have to buy for 50 $ minimum. No problem. International Shipping fee is another 48 $. What? Big problem!
So I thought of making this mixture by myself. Does anyone have an idea how to get close to their mixture? From reading the ingredients I assume that they start with the most (FG) and end up with the smallest amounts (marjoram)? Is there a herbalist up here whom knows the answer?

Huh

BR
boobs_for_all
I have the original recipe here by JAMES A Duke PHD. If you don’t have it already I can upload pics. He mentions black  cumin as well.
(01-07-2018, 11:08 AM)EllaC Wrote: I have the original recipe here by JAMES A Duke PHD. If you don’t have it already I can upload pics. He mentions black  cumin as well.

Blush I ended up buying a 600 pages book he wrote. Thanks for the idea..well, sort of....ha,ha,ha. What else can I say? Google knows best! I found a recipe and might go for that in the harvest/wintertime. I need more shelves for the herbs I have. I slightly cannot hide anymore my herbs obsession.