Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greenbush Bustea - homemade mixture - ideas anyone?

hi everyone,

I just went online to the greenbush page for to purchase the bustea. For international orders you have to buy for 50 $ minimum. No problem. International Shipping fee is another 48 $. What? Big problem!
So I thought of making this mixture by myself. Does anyone have an idea how to get close to their mixture? From reading the ingredients I assume that they start with the most (FG) and end up with the smallest amounts (marjoram)? Is there a herbalist up here whom knows the answer?

Huh

BR
boobs_for_all

I have the original recipe here by JAMES A Duke PHD. If you don’t have it already I can upload pics. He mentions black  cumin as well.

(01-07-2018, 11:08 AM)EllaC Wrote:  I have the original recipe here by JAMES A Duke PHD. If you don’t have it already I can upload pics. He mentions black  cumin as well.

Blush I ended up buying a 600 pages book he wrote. Thanks for the idea..well, sort of....ha,ha,ha. What else can I say? Google knows best! I found a recipe and might go for that in the harvest/wintertime. I need more shelves for the herbs I have. I slightly cannot hide anymore my herbs obsession.

(01-07-2018, 11:08 AM)EllaC Wrote:  I have the original recipe here by JAMES A Duke PHD. If you don’t have it already I can upload pics. He mentions black  cumin as well.

Hi,

I'd like the receipe please.

(27-12-2018, 04:00 AM)wildwillow77 Wrote:  

Hi,

I'd like the receipe please.

https://books.google.de/books?id=KRx6bcLE3T8C&pg=PA88&lpg=PA88&dq=james+a+duke+bustea&source=bl&ots=vQWQxB_kgY&sig=P0vQAJCfFDzzSGqmLyvwN86g_0k&hl=de&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj3nOPCp8TfAhUOZlAKHTnNDkcQ6AEwAnoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=james%20a%20duke%20bustea&f=false

There you go...

I have the book;

Directly quoted from book below. 

The Green Pharmacy James A Duke Ph.D pg 109

"Bustea
Want a bustier look? Drink Bustea! Here's a tea recipe that will give you a hearty dose of breast-enhancing herbs.

In a saucepan, pour two cups of water over one cup of fenugreek sprouts. Add a dash or two of anise, basil, caraway, dill, fennel, licorice, marjoram and lemongrass. Bring to a boil, then let cool. Add lemon juice and honey. Drink one to two cups a day.

Fennel contains phytoestrongens, palndt chemicals similar to the female hormone estrogen. Folklore maintains that the other herbs in this tea can also help enlarge the breast."

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon