Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE-Lactation

Hi guys I'm new to this forum. I have tried BO and pueraria mirifica uncussefully. I am currently a B cup but would like to increase to a C or potentially a D cup. 
Through research I have discovered you can use Domperidone to induce lactation , obviously that will cause breasts to become larger. I wonder if i took Domperidone, Mother's select goats rue and start using a pump to withdraw the milk ,what effect it would have on me.If say I would quit cold turkey after 3 months, would my breasts shrink and be  saggy or will they retain their size.
I Would appreciate everyone's opinions on this . Has anyone tried this ? Should I not try this incase my breasts change from perky to saggy? 
Thank you for taking your time to read this

(06-07-2018, 02:19 PM)Idalia Wrote:  Hi guys I'm new to this forum. I have tried BO and pueraria mirifica uncussefully. I am currently a B cup but would like to increase to a C or potentially a D cup. 
Through research I have discovered you can use Domperidone to induce lactation , obviously that will cause breasts to become larger. I wonder if i took Domperidone, Mother's select goats rue and start using a pump to withdraw the milk ,what effect it would have on me.If say I would quit cold turkey after 3 months, would my breasts shrink and be  saggy or will they retain their size.
I Would appreciate everyone's opinions on this . Has anyone tried this ? Should I not try this incase my breasts change from perky to saggy? 
Ive tried that but not with Domperidone. I used the motherlove hospital grade pump etc.
Its hard work! And ive always been on the higher side of prolactin so was able to produce a drop of two of milk relatively quickly but in order to get it to work you need to pump on schedule ie every 3-4 hours to mimic a mothers rhythm of feeding. Have you breastfed before or recently cause that would make it a little easier..

Id read many stories of women who induced lactation with a pump alone but they did it non stop, ONE woman did it by sneaking up at night and did a power session (no herbs or domperidone).

From allllll the research i did on the matter it seemed most women deflated to smaller than their previous size, a rare few were bigger after but most ended up deflated and empty.

The reason i  never tried domperidone which did seem to work brilliantly (according to all the clips/articles/videos) is because that doesnt come without risk (nothing does these days if its normal to the body) but yeh...

Im guessing you looked into the "grow yours" programme?
http://www.growyours.com/benefits.php  I wouldnt be past trying this myself once im not soo busy. Breastfeeding is so healthy for the breasts, id do it if i had more time but i just couldnt get more than a session or two in a day

(06-07-2018, 08:49 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(06-07-2018, 02:19 PM)Idalia Wrote:  Hi guys I'm new to this forum. I have tried BO and pueraria mirifica uncussefully. I am currently a B cup but would like to increase to a C or potentially a D cup. 
Ive tried that but not with Domperidone. I used the motherlove hospital grade pump etc.
Its hard work! And ive always been on the higher side of prolactin so was able to produce a drop of two of milk relatively quickly but in order to get it to work you need to pump on schedule ie every 3-4 hours to mimic a mothers rhythm of feeding. Have you breastfed before or recently cause that would make it a little easier..

Id read many stories of women who induced lactation with a pump alone but they did it non stop, ONE woman did it by sneaking up at night and did a power session (no herbs or domperidone).

From allllll the research i did on the matter it seemed most women deflated to smaller than their previous size, a rare few were bigger after but most ended up deflated and empty.

The reason i  never tried domperidone which did seem to work brilliantly (according to all the clips/articles/videos) is because that doesnt come without risk (nothing does these days if its normal to the body) but yeh...

http://www.growyours.com/benefits.php  I wouldnt be past trying this myself once im not soo busy. Breastfeeding is so healthy for the breasts, id do it if i had more time but i just couldnt get more than a session or two in a day

Thank you so much for your reply ! I have never nursed before but hoping with the constant work it wil be successful . My mother retained full breasts after having having us 3 kids so I'm hoping it will work for me . I suppose I will try it and update you all on it . I'm so desperate for changes . I feel like the saginess is due to the pregnant women losing weight in general after giving birth , as for me ,  I will retain my weight .

(06-07-2018, 10:14 PM)Idalia Wrote:  

Thank you so much for your reply ! I have never nursed before but hoping with the constant work it wil be successful . My mother retained full breasts after having having us 3 kids so I'm hoping it will work for me . I suppose I will try it and update you all on it . I'm so desperate for changes . I feel like the saginess is due to the pregnant women losing weight in general after giving birth , as for me ,  I will retain my weight .
Wow that’s amazing your mum retained hers? Did she gain overall weight ? Hope you don’t mind my asking... see my mum was small after me then second pregnancy she kept full breasts. That was my motivation too! Look some women have lactated off herbs alone so you might handle it very well! 
Love to hear how you get on

(07-07-2018, 12:54 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(06-07-2018, 10:14 PM)Idalia Wrote:  

Wow that’s amazing your mum retained hers? Did she gain overall weight ? Hope you don’t mind my asking... see my mum was small after me then second pregnancy she kept full breasts. That was my motivation too! Look some women have lactated off herbs alone so you might handle it very well! 
Love to hear how you get on

I don't mind at allSmile yeah it's like she increased a cup after every pregnancy! As for the overall weight, that went away , she's has been slim all her life . As for me , I tend to keep all my weight on the bottom, I was really motivated when using BO and PM but sadly didn't work for me at all , just stopped munchkin period:/ I will keep you updated ❤️

It is dangerous and for this reason is no longer approved even for inducing lactation.  In addition to many terrible unintended side effects, the intended effect of increasing prolactin works by blocking dopamine.  Dopamine is one of the most important mood chemicals alongside serotonin.

Lactation doesn't increase breast size as much as you might think.  While pregnancy causes lactation, the breast size increase is mostly from estrogen and progesterone and only a small part is from prolactin.  Prolactin also reduces multiple other hormones and so in some cases can reduce breast size, especially when there's way too much prolactin.

The saggyness after pregnancy is mostly from a drop in progesterone and happens whether you lactate or not.  Though I'm sure there's some temporary inflation from liquid too, and some temporary deflation/saggyness when it stops.

(07-07-2018, 03:59 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  It is dangerous and for this reason is no longer approved even for inducing lactation.  In addition to many terrible unintended side effects, the intended effect of increasing prolactin works by blocking dopamine.  Dopamine is one of the most important mood chemicals alongside serotonin.

Lactation doesn't increase breast size as much as you might think.  While pregnancy causes lactation, the breast size increase is mostly from estrogen and progesterone and only a small part is from prolactin.  Prolactin also reduces multiple other hormones and so in some cases can reduce breast size, especially when there's way too much prolactin.

The saggyness after pregnancy is mostly from a drop in progesterone and happens whether you lactate or not.  Though I'm sure there's some temporary inflation from liquid too, and some temporary deflation/saggyness when it stops.
Hey Surfer.
Thats interesting. Yes i think i considered DomP when i couldnt successfully breastfeed but read the side effects. Then in recent years was prescribed it as a prokinetic but when i got home first thing i did was read up on side effects and saw it was contraindicacted in anyone with a cardiac abnormaility - was pretty furious having JUST told the Dr at the time id been admitted to hospital due to an unknown cardiac event. How interesting its now been banned - this info hasnt reached our country yet - not suprising but again goes to show how these drugs are downright dangerous.

So you think if we did manage to successfully reach lactation it would be at the risk of lowering dopamine and subsequent possible depression? (makes total sense as so many women suffer post natal as i did myself).
And IF you managed to succeed reaching lactation once you stopped, its progesterone that you might need to supplement to keep from sagging?

See i totally believe it is possible to retain breast size increase post breastfeeding as both origional poster and my mother also did. Also my breast friend, went back down to normal size after her first baby and breastfeeding but has maintained bigger breasts x 2 time around. 
Im also aware MANY women find the complete opposite, so does the secret possibly lie in keeping your hormone levels higher ie progesterone once you stop? What are your thoughts?

Personally i DONT have the time to try and relactate but i know the benefits are paramount

(07-07-2018, 07:55 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(07-07-2018, 03:59 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  It is dangerous and for this reason is no longer approved even for inducing lactation.  In addition to many terrible unintended side effects, the intended effect of increasing prolactin works by blocking dopamine.  Dopamine is one of the most important mood chemicals alongside serotonin.

Hey Surfer.
Thats interesting. Yes i think i considered DomP when i couldnt successfully breastfeed but read the side effects. Then in recent years was prescribed it as a prokinetic but when i got home first thing i did was read up on side effects and saw it was contraindicacted in anyone with a cardiac abnormaility - was pretty furious having JUST told the Dr at the time id been admitted to hospital due to an unknown cardiac event. How interesting its now been banned - this info hasnt reached our country yet - not suprising but again goes to show how these drugs are downright dangerous.

So you think if we did manage to successfully reach lactation it would be at the risk of lowering dopamine and subsequent possible depression? (makes total sense as so many women suffer post natal as i did myself).
And IF you managed to succeed reaching lactation once you stopped, its progesterone that you might need to supplement to keep from sagging?

See i totally believe it is possible to retain breast size increase post breastfeeding as both origional poster and my mother also did. Also my breast friend, went back down to normal size after her first baby and breastfeeding but has maintained bigger breasts x 2 time around. 
Im also aware MANY women find the complete opposite, so does the secret possibly lie in keeping your hormone levels higher ie progesterone once you stop? What are your thoughts?

Personally i DONT have the time to try and relactate but i know the benefits are paramount
Sorry I slipped up a little on the wording.  DomP not approved for inducing lactation.  It is still allowed for more serious problems where they might consider risking the side effects.

Dopamine is a major factor in depression but there are people with excess prolactin and thus low dopamine who aren't depressed.  Low dopamine mostly causes a lack of motivation and desire. 

Yes maintaining breast size after pregnancy is possible and it does depend on hormone levels which are different from person to person.  Yes low progesterone after pregnancy is common and increasing it after pregnancy is often helpful, though this is not always the case.  I'm cautious about saying "breastfeeding" rather than "pregnancy" because breastfeeding is not the main cause of growth nor sagging.  I don't want people to think lactating is the main way to grow.  Nor avoid it to avoid sagging, at the expense of the baby.  Sadly that happens, which would be messed up even if it were true.

(07-07-2018, 02:41 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(07-07-2018, 07:55 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Hey Surfer.

Sorry I slipped up a little on the wording.  DomP not approved for inducing lactation.  It is still allowed for more serious problems where they might consider risking the side effects.

Dopamine is a major factor in depression but there are people with excess prolactin and thus low dopamine who aren't depressed.  Low dopamine mostly causes a lack of motivation and desire. 

Yes maintaining breast size after pregnancy is possible and it does depend on hormone levels which are different from person to person.  Yes low progesterone after pregnancy is common and increasing it after pregnancy is often helpful, though this is not always the case.  I'm cautious about saying "breastfeeding" rather than "pregnancy" because breastfeeding is not the main cause of growth nor sagging.  I don't want people to think lactating is the main way to grow.  Nor avoid it to avoid sagging, at the expense of the baby.  Sadly that happens, which would be messed up even if it were true.

Yes your right i was thinking about it, men can even lactate but it doesnt mean he has those hormones making changes to his breasts.
The pattern ive seen amongst my friends/family is first baby return to normal size, second whole other ball game but then as you say its the hormones responsible for that. 
In hindsight what bothers me most back when i was breastfeeding and went through post natal i knew nothing of this sort and could have saved myself a heap of trouble.
Thanks S.

(07-07-2018, 03:59 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Lactation doesn't increase breast size as much as you might think.  While pregnancy causes lactation, the breast size increase is mostly from estrogen and progesterone and only a small part is from prolactin.  Prolactin also reduces multiple other hormones and so in some cases can reduce breast size, especially when there's way too much prolactin.

It really depends on the circumstances. There are a plethora of accounts online of large increases after intentionally inducing lactation, without pregnancy. Although after weaning the size can decrease somewhat, if there was a large increase (which one can aim at through stimulation and amount of lactation), it is unlikely to go back to the original size. 

I agree regarding domperidone. While accounts on the internet are that is it well-tolerated and safe, there are reports it causes an increased risk of heart problems. Why take the risk? Even if it is safe in young, healthy persons, who is going to know in advance if she has an underlying predisposition for a heart condition?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon