Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

everybody come on! my little enlargement!!

(21-07-2018, 08:11 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(20-07-2018, 11:29 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  
(19-07-2018, 02:04 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  I had a typo I just fixed.  If you grow a lot it could take years to go back down to original size.  You can take breaks of a few months without losing much size.  Fat transfer is temporary too and likewise slowly goes away.  Sometimes it gets lumpy or uneven.  Silicone often doesn't look right and can have risks.

Most herbs are non-toxic.  Only some people get bad side effects from messing with their hormones the wrong way.  Most NBE herbs are actually good for improving hormones and often reduce things like acne and PCOS.  Good foods will reduce those problems more and are better though.  Some people get worse acne or other problems from using the wrong herbs, which worsens a hormonal imbalance.  Which is not only bad for health but also bad for NBE.  Correct herbs improve an imbalance and improve problems like acne and PCOS, and are better for NBE too.

I suggest taking care of nutritious foods first like the foods suggested in first sig link.  When you first start you use mild herbs.  Unless you have a hormonal test and know which ones you need, you avoid stronger substances like PM and PC because if you use the wrong one it may create an imbalance.  They may also be too strong if your body isn't prepared nutritionally.  Shatavari OTOH tends to have a broad balancing effect and is often beneficial to health even without knowing what your hormones are.  The exception is hypoglycemics.  Especially since you have PCOS I suggest mostly the healthy foods and little or no herbs to start, until you are sure everything is sorted out with nutrition.  Use a little shatavari since it is likely to help PCOS.

I have been taking shatavari for years since it is good for male hormone balance too.  In males it is good for muscle, testosterone and sexual things.  It has made a dramatic difference in my workouts.  It seems to help with mood and other things too.  There have been no side effects at all.  The testosterone boost is only in males, since it improves overall normal hormone balance for each person.  For females it balances out female hormones instead, and it is more popular for females than males.  It is one of the most popular Indian herbs for good female hormonal health.

suddenly, I posted this thread. Smile
I have worried about my period, because I had 2 periods a month before.
today is 29th day in my period, and I started menstruation!!!!!
I restored normal cycle only with nutrition and my effort!!! Smile
my breasts maintained little swellen although upper chest's size goes down.
But I'm very happy!!!
I appreciated many people who replied my thread
surferjoe2007, happyme, sweetorange, dynseli ........
Thank you!!!!

I will take care my body constantly
I wish I could be more healthy and beautiful
And I know it can be!
Now, I know that NBE is very related in hormone balance and PCOS  especially nutrition. 
now I know that nutrition is very very important and so far, I haven't been eating nutritionally.
I will eat so healthy and nutritionally! and take herbs so carefully. Smile
I will keep watching my situation.

Now, I have little problem. I have acne on my face.
I think it is due to make up and hot weather and still my nutrition and little hormone imbalance.
and, during puberty I had common acne.
and  I have little waist ache in my period.

what should I do?

===========================================
Like I said turmeric oil is good for acne.  It's actually amazing and works in just 3 days, starts to work in just 1 day.  Dilute it to 20-60% in any oil (even cooking oil), but squalane and flax/chia oil is best.  Apply twice a day until pimple starts to shrink, spread a small amount on whole face every 1-3 days as prevention.  Tea tree oil is also popular, though I haven't witnessed it as much.  Hydrogen peroxide is good too.  Nutrition may take many months to fix it, so this is a good temporary solution besides washing with a little soap.  Fresh aloe from the leaf (not bottled) can help prevent scarring.

Yes makeup can clog pores too, and sweat trapped under makeup from hot weather also makes acne worse.  Letting the skin breathe as much as possible helps.

Thank you every time when I ask!!!!!
thank you very much!!!
I appreciate it!!

actually, I usually use (benzoil peroxide)
Is it same ingredient with hydrogen peroxide?
I think it's irritating on the skin.

anyway, It's amazing!!
I love this site Smile

(23-07-2018, 04:26 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  
(21-07-2018, 08:11 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(20-07-2018, 11:29 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  
(19-07-2018, 02:04 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  I had a typo I just fixed.  If you grow a lot it could take years to go back down to original size.  You can take breaks of a few months without losing much size.  Fat transfer is temporary too and likewise slowly goes away.  Sometimes it gets lumpy or uneven.  Silicone often doesn't look right and can have risks.

Most herbs are non-toxic.  Only some people get bad side effects from messing with their hormones the wrong way.  Most NBE herbs are actually good for improving hormones and often reduce things like acne and PCOS.  Good foods will reduce those problems more and are better though.  Some people get worse acne or other problems from using the wrong herbs, which worsens a hormonal imbalance.  Which is not only bad for health but also bad for NBE.  Correct herbs improve an imbalance and improve problems like acne and PCOS, and are better for NBE too.

I suggest taking care of nutritious foods first like the foods suggested in first sig link.  When you first start you use mild herbs.  Unless you have a hormonal test and know which ones you need, you avoid stronger substances like PM and PC because if you use the wrong one it may create an imbalance.  They may also be too strong if your body isn't prepared nutritionally.  Shatavari OTOH tends to have a broad balancing effect and is often beneficial to health even without knowing what your hormones are.  The exception is hypoglycemics.  Especially since you have PCOS I suggest mostly the healthy foods and little or no herbs to start, until you are sure everything is sorted out with nutrition.  Use a little shatavari since it is likely to help PCOS.

I have been taking shatavari for years since it is good for male hormone balance too.  In males it is good for muscle, testosterone and sexual things.  It has made a dramatic difference in my workouts.  It seems to help with mood and other things too.  There have been no side effects at all.  The testosterone boost is only in males, since it improves overall normal hormone balance for each person.  For females it balances out female hormones instead, and it is more popular for females than males.  It is one of the most popular Indian herbs for good female hormonal health.

suddenly, I posted this thread. Smile
I have worried about my period, because I had 2 periods a month before.
today is 29th day in my period, and I started menstruation!!!!!
I restored normal cycle only with nutrition and my effort!!! Smile
my breasts maintained little swellen although upper chest's size goes down.
But I'm very happy!!!
I appreciated many people who replied my thread
surferjoe2007, happyme, sweetorange, dynseli ........
Thank you!!!!

I will take care my body constantly
I wish I could be more healthy and beautiful
And I know it can be!
Now, I know that NBE is very related in hormone balance and PCOS  especially nutrition. 
now I know that nutrition is very very important and so far, I haven't been eating nutritionally.
I will eat so healthy and nutritionally! and take herbs so carefully. Smile
I will keep watching my situation.

Now, I have little problem. I have acne on my face.
I think it is due to make up and hot weather and still my nutrition and little hormone imbalance.
and, during puberty I had common acne.
and  I have little waist ache in my period.

what should I do?

===========================================
Like I said turmeric oil is good for acne.  It's actually amazing and works in just 3 days, starts to work in just 1 day.  Dilute it to 20-60% in any oil (even cooking oil), but squalane and flax/chia oil is best.  Apply twice a day until pimple starts to shrink, spread a small amount on whole face every 1-3 days as prevention.  Tea tree oil is also popular, though I haven't witnessed it as much.  Hydrogen peroxide is good too.  Nutrition may take many months to fix it, so this is a good temporary solution besides washing with a little soap.  Fresh aloe from the leaf (not bottled) can help prevent scarring.

Yes makeup can clog pores too, and sweat trapped under makeup from hot weather also makes acne worse.  Letting the skin breathe as much as possible helps.

Thank you every time when I ask!!!!!
thank you very much!!!
I appreciate it!!

actually, I usually use (benzoil peroxide)
Is it same ingredient with hydrogen peroxide?
I think it's irritating on the skin.

anyway, It's amazing!!
I love this site Smile
In combination with turmeric oil I would use hydrogen peroxide.  Hydrogen peroxide is less irritating, but less effective than benzoyl peroxide by itself.  Together with diluted turmeric oil it is more effective and I don't think you need benzoyl peroxide when you use diluted turmeric oil.  Hydrogen peroxide works on the surface while diluted turmeric oil goes deep.  Or just diluted turmeric oil without hydrogen peroxide is great.  But adding hydrogen peroxide too is easy and cheap.  Besides acne, it's also great for disinfecting sores and so on to speed healing.  On the skin, on the inside of your mouth or gargled on a sore throat (but not swallowed).  In the mouth make sure you dilute hydrogen peroxide to 50%.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon