Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help for slow responders and small starters

Hi Muffins,  

So glad you started this thread. 4-5 years! Your dedication is just amazing! I am in the same boat! I have tried fenugreek for over half an year now with no result. Recently just added noogleberry into my routine. It gives me more shape but no real tissue yet.

From what I read on the forum, skinny people like us are very sensitive to dosage. Not only do we require a lower dosage, the working dosage range is also a lot tighter then regular weight people. Slower response make tweaking the right dosage even harder. 

There is also a few old post claims if you started with small A or multiple A’s breast, you will have better response with BO. It might take 6 months on BO to see result though. Personally I didn’t try this and prob will not either. 

Another theory is from surferjoe, stating everyone with cup b or smaller lack proper nutrition. I am taking his advise and trying supplement for a month now. So far no response. Will keep you updated. 

Ps. I am 5”5, 105 lbs with AA cup. Hope to hear more experience from small cup/slow responders!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Help for slow responders and small starters - by muffins - 12-07-2018, 04:50 PM
RE: Help for slow responders and small starters - by FlatMeow - 13-07-2018, 02:33 AM
RE: Help for slow responders and small starters - by surferjoe2007 - 13-07-2018, 02:28 PM
RE: Help for slow responders and small starters - by Bonny - 14-07-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Help for slow responders and small starters - by EllaC - 14-07-2018, 08:48 AM