Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi just looking for info

New Noogler here.  Smile
Is there a way of preventing nipple growth, the tape i put on jus comes off ith the suction, pasties for daily is prtty expenisve will taping them correctly make it so the nipple dont grow, it seems mostly just the nipples are growing nd way faster then the boobs... any tips? Well isaw a lot of boob growth too but a lot of unwaned nipple growth with it. which the boob growth was exciting i could really see it working just not the whole nipple thing.. i didnt tape it at first but then after even with tapping dint rly work im scaed to tr again. 
i wonder if my nipples will go back to normal. I am taking a long break to see when and then restart the noogleberry. Maybe when you start off too quick and with out tape you have more nipple/aereola problems. Seems it caused some Montgomery gland growth/issues too. But I could deff. see it working in the long run for breast growth, just has that unwanted side effect, but ill take a break and try it with tape. I tried tape but it peeled off in the pump so did other stuff but i am going to try it  different way and maybe some pasties, pasties are just hard to upkeep with and I have a hard time choosing which ones, the silicone ones are expensive and temporary, idk how well other ones work
I wonder why some people's nipples get bigger and some peoples don't and if its for most people that they see aereola and nipple growth?
Also, do some peoples nipples still grow even with taping it? I wonder why and I wonder what the difference is

Well actually it's been a while and my nipples still have not gone back to fully normal though they seem to go back slightly normal again but im going to give it more time contunie with a much longer break then try with tape and different methods
any ideas tips methods etc? 
-thanks!

(14-07-2018, 05:57 PM)luckylady Wrote:  New Noogler here.  Smile
Is there a way of preventing nipple growth, the tape i put on jus comes off ith the suction, pasties for daily is prtty expenisve will taping them correctly make it so the nipple dont grow, it seems mostly just the nipples are growing nd way faster then the boobs... any tips? Well isaw a lot of boob growth too but a lot of unwaned nipple growth with it. which the boob growth was exciting i could really see it working just not the whole nipple thing.. i didnt tape it at first but then after even with tapping dint rly work im scaed to tr again. 
i wonder if my nipples will go back to normal. I am taking a long break to see when and then restart the noogleberry. Maybe when you start off too quick and with out tape you have more nipple/aereola problems. Seems it caused some Montgomery gland growth/issues too. But I could deff. see it working in the long run for breast growth, just has that unwanted side effect, but ill take a break and try it with tape. I tried tape but it peeled off in the pump so did other stuff but i am going to try it  different way and maybe some pasties, pasties are just hard to upkeep with and I have a hard time choosing which ones, the silicone ones are expensive and temporary, idk how well other ones work
I wonder why some people's nipples get bigger and some peoples don't and if its for most people that they see aereola and nipple growth?
Also, do some peoples nipples still grow even with taping it? I wonder why and I wonder what the difference is

Well actually it's been a while and my nipples still have not gone back to fully normal though they seem to go back slightly normal again but im going to give it more time contunie with a much longer break then try with tape and different methods
-thanks!

Really? looking for some help here guys  Sad Huh says i have man views and no replys im really excited about noogleberry but looking or some help, theres so much info im not sure where to find it all )':

I don't understand why women want to keep their tiny nipples and aerolas. I think larger looks much better however that's just my opinion.

If you have room put a tennis ball inside your cup so it pushes against your nipple. Or you can try Dark Swans Pringle can.
(02-02-2018, 04:06 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(02-02-2018, 01:18 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  Heyyyyy!!

Good idea to post the pic! I had to do this before , it makes you consistent with the program ^^

By the way, once you reach 100 hours you will notice a huge improvement! & yep, it seems they are already rounder! Big Grin

Oh btw here's the areola stopper I made from a pringles can and taped it to the top of the dome. 

(14-07-2018, 05:57 PM)luckylady Wrote:  New Noogler here.  Smile

-thanks!
Hi Luckylady

Just saw your post. Here is a possible solution, not my original idea. But I have noticed it seems to stop the areola from stretching. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28411

Here is link to my post that JAmes was talking about.I just cut up two pringles cans and taped them to the dome. Also, be sure to drill some holes in the cans, so the pressure is even throughout the can and it doesn't push against the domes as much.

I like to take every measure to take care of the domes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon