Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Almost 3 months in. Can you see any change? (Pics)

I have been noogling for the past 3 months. I try to do most nights, but miss the odd night here and there. I do the pump and hold method for approx 1-1.5 hours a night. 

I don’t notice much swelling. Maybe a slight amount, but overall my boobs seem to deflate as soon as I remove the cups. 

I should mention that I have breastfed 3 babies. My boobs are definitely flatter and more deflated than they were prior to kids. 

Here’s a couple before and after pics. I can barely see a difference. Any thoughts/tips?!

(22-07-2018, 07:57 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  I have been noogling for the past 3 months. I try to do most nights, but miss the odd night here and there. I do the pump and hold method for approx 1-1.5 hours a night. 

I don’t notice much swelling. Maybe a slight amount, but overall my boobs seem to deflate as soon as I remove the cups. 

I should mention that I have breastfed 3 babies. My boobs are definitely flatter and more deflated than they were prior to kids. 

Here’s a couple before and after pics. I can barely see a difference. Any thoughts/tips?!

Hello 8lemon8!

I definitely can see difference, especially in the left one(your right)! I am noogling for 3 weeks now so I don’t really have suggestion to give but I’d like to remind you that it’s a process and might take up to a year o little more. Keep on rocking! Your breasts are lovely!

(22-07-2018, 08:39 PM)Capella Wrote:  
(22-07-2018, 07:57 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  I have been noogling for the past 3 months. I try to do most nights, but miss the odd night here and there. I do the pump and hold method for approx 1-1.5 hours a night. 

Hello 8lemon8!

I definitely can see difference, especially in the left one(your right)! I am noogling for 3 weeks now so I don’t really have suggestion to give but I’d like to remind you that it’s a process and might take up to a year o little more. Keep on rocking! Your breasts are lovely!
Thanks so much, Capella! Wishing you all the best on your journey!

It definitly fuller .

Hi Capella,
I sure can see the difference!
Your much fuller, This is what Noogle will do for you.
Drink plenty of water before, during and after noogling.
What are you applying to your breasts before you attach the domes?
All of NBE is a slow process so dont get discouraged.
Dont forget to keep a log of your measurements and pictures.
Sometimes one or the other will lie to you.
Dont forget to massage after your session.
Looking very good!

Bobbi

(22-07-2018, 09:44 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Capella,
I sure can see the difference!
Your much fuller, This is what Noogle will do for you.
Drink plenty of water before, during and after noogling.
What are you applying to your breasts before you attach the domes?
All of NBE is a slow process so dont get discouraged.
Dont forget to keep a log of your measurements and pictures.
Sometimes one or the other will lie to you.
Dont forget to massage after your session.
Looking very good!

Bobbi
Hi Bobbi, thanks for your reply! I actually don’t put anything on before I put the domes on. Any recommendations?

I'd try coconut oil at the very least.
Bobbi

I can see a a difference. The under shadow of your breasts is a lot smoother and they look fuller. Also you look like there is more side boob in the first pic. Keep up the good work! 

Also you may want to try the pump and release method of 7minutes on 2 off. You might get better swelling like that. I like to do a combination and do the first half an hour or so pump and hold then half an hour or so pump and release. Keep at it you’re doing great!

I see more fullness. A great way to track growth is using the same bra. Take progress shots periodically in that bra from diff angles but a great way too is to lean over and measure your around your fullest part of breast so that way no matter where you gain it will show on the measuring tape.

(23-07-2018, 05:39 AM)EllaC Wrote:  I see more fullness. A great way to track growth is using the same bra. Take progress shots periodically in that bra from diff angles but a great way too is to lean over and measure your around your fullest part of breast so that way no matter where you gain it will show on the measuring tape.

Now why didnt I think of that!
That would certainly answer the question about 'I feel fuller but the tape is the same'
Brilliant!
Ella your just amazing!
Thanks
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon