Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Padding slides off of my domes?

Hi everyone, so I’ve been doing my program for a few weeks now which is basically just massage, pumping and taking MSM & fenugreek.

I have seen some pretty great swelling already and a tad bit of results even 24 hours since pumping so that’s very exciting. My only problem is that I’m using the padded, contoured bosom beauty domes and the pads keep slipping off as im pumping. I didn’t even realize at first but now I see when I take off the domes at the end of my session it was just the hard part all along. Does that make sense? If not I can include a picture of the domes.

I have gotten them to work without sliding off but only once or twice and I’ve been pumping a couple times a day for weeks now. I’m using the medium bosom beauty contoured and padded domes. 

I’m using lots of coconut oil and I’ve tried Shea butter and cocoa butter as well. I don’t think the domes are too big because I fill them to the 70 line typically.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Yes, the pads on mine slide off sometimes when not in use, but it's easy enough to fit them back on before use. When the cups are on your chest under pressure they stay in place well because of the suction, of course, so it's not a big problem. I suppose you could put some silicon caulk or an adhesive in the trench to keep it in place, but I don't think I will. I like to take everything apart and clean it well now just to keep it all sanitary.

(09-08-2018, 03:28 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  Yes, the pads on mine slide off sometimes when not in use, but it's easy enough to fit them back on before use. When the cups are on your chest under pressure they stay in place well because of the suction, of course, so it's not a big problem. I suppose you could put some silicon caulk or an adhesive in the trench to keep it in place, but I don't think I will. I like to take everything apart and clean it well now just to keep it all sanitary.

Yeah, I don't mind at all that I need to slide them back on before use but the problem is that they come off during use. I can hear and feel them sliding off and that makes deeper rings around my chest. Caulking is a great idea! Maybe I'll try that. Thanks for your help!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon