Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi, I'm jena

I'm so glad I found this forum. I could use some advices on how to naturally enhance my breasts, but don't know how or where to start.

I guess I'll start out with my stats.

Sex:female
Height:5ft flat
Weight: 115lb
Current Size:34A
Not on BC
children: 2
Breastfed: I breastfed my first born for about a year and went from 34A to 34B, but after I stopped, I'm back at 34A. I didn't breastfeed my second child.
I try to exercise 2 to 3 times a week..that includes running, some aerobic, and strength training with some light weights.
Body type: Petite with boyish figure.
Never smoked. Drink alcoholic beverage occassionally. Don't drink coffee, and seldom drink sweet drinks.
For starter, I'd like to gain at least 1 cup size from nbe program and see where that takes me. That's attainable, right?

I don't know where to start. Any advice and/or recommendation on a program would be much appreciated!

Jena...welcome to the journey!!!!

At the bottom of this page you will see in fine pink print "old breast nexus site" and on that site you will see a newbie section. It is full of information. Also, on the old site, you can go to the program threads and read what others are doing. As the new site builds, people will post programs on it and you can read those too. You can find someone who is close to your age, weight, etc and maybe start by doing what they are. Also, just read read read the threads on the main forum. SOOOO many questions are asked and answered on there that you will learn alot. i know i have. And if you have a question, go thru the archives and see if it has been asked before, and what the answer is. The archives go back a few yrs so there is alot of wisdom and learning there. I have been here almost a yr and i am still learning!!!!!

The key to NBE is read, read, read and patience!!!! And if you get frustated, and need to vent, write me i will listen and you may feel better just getting it out. We have all been frustrated ATLEAST once....

Good luck, glad you joined us!
Laisegirl

I'll browse around for more info. Thanks!

Hey Jena - real nice to meet ya, glad you're here. I'm new too. C ya round!

[Image: welcome159.gif]

I've always had no problems with getting internet on my computer. Now I can't connect. I've checked and everything is plugged in. I don't think it is a problem with the cables because I don't get the message "Local cable disconnected". All the other computers in my house are working fine. I think that something is wrong with the actual computer. I had a trojan (InternetSecurity2010) before that happened, maybe that has something to do with it? I've tried Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari. Other odd things are happening too...after a few hours or so none of the applications will work (iTunes, microsoft word, etc) and a lot of the words start to disappear. Likeee, the start button at the bottom left corner doesn't say start, it just is a green blob and when you click on it, it only shows the picture for each application. I've run spybot and malwarebytes scans and they both came up with nothing. I dont have any actual antivirus to run because I was in the middle of downloading Kaspersky Anti Virus when it happened and whenever I put in the code, it says that it can't download because it can't access the internet. Any ideas? unlock iphone 3g

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon