Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buontiful breast and pear shaped body

i just read a thread 
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14877
Here mrselba said bountiful breast didn’t enlarge her hips. 
I take Ultrabreast and it sucks, but maybe I should try bountiful.

Any experience of pear shaped girls with bountiful? 
Please help, i’m Still a fuckin AA cup :/

Hi beautiful, i don't know if my answer will help, but I'm pear shaped as well and I've been using Swanson s BO for 6 months now and I've gained 2 cup sizes so far. Haven't tried any other bo brands.Good luck sister!maybe swanson will work out for you?

Like BosomBelle I have only tried BO from Swansons (only for so far 2,5 months and with a 2 cm gain) - no hip gain. I'm not pearshaped though... So maybe that is not helpful at all. I hope you find something that works for you!

Thanks girls, I planned a new program with Swanson (BB doesen’t ship in my country) but at first I need to know what I did wrong.

1)With Swanson should I take pituitary too? (I’m 25, so maybe my GH is ok) for my GH I can take L-arg...I don’t want take pituitary too :Sad
2)I used to take 1000 mg of BO each day, is this ok? 
3)I always measured my external T, i remember I was 98,4 F in the lutheal phase but lower in follicular, I used to correct this with hot drinks. Now I know I can Use kelp, l tyro, coconut oil, right?
4)I took 30gr of proteins with shakes everyday, I also eat a lot of proteins, I used To take 1gr of proteins pro kg. 

Now I want to join the gym so my butt will stay ok. I don’t wanna gain just my butt!

Oh, I forget it: I used it everyday without breaks, I read here some people stop takin BO in their period. Is ok to stop it for the 3 Days of period?

(31-08-2018, 06:52 PM)Cely Wrote:  Oh, I forget it: I used it everyday without breaks, I read here some people stop takin BO in their period. Is ok to stop it for the 3 Days of period?

Hi, you can read my thread about bo. I think it will help you out. And yes you should take a break every 3 months for a whole month

Thank u bosom. 
You’re an inspiration!

(05-09-2018, 09:56 AM)Cely Wrote:  Thank u bosom. 
You’re an inspiration!

You're so welcome. Good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon