Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

leaning forward

so today i tried an old brava trick with the noogle... it's a little awkward until you get the hang of it, though.

i just sit in a chair and lean forward, so all the "boobie meat" gravitates away from my body. put the cup over whatever is there, start pumping while still leaning over. i think it gets more in there, so it is actually easier to get the cups on without constant "boob farts." i was getting annoyed trying to sit up or recline and for some reason having trouble, so i tried leaning forward and it actually worked surprisingly well!

anyone else have good techniques to share??

Hello,
I have had to do about the same thing to make noogleberry work on me also. It is a little harder for me being a male. I find it works better for me to do it standing and bending at the waist. Then put as much of my breast in one dome and clap off the other, then start pumping untill I have about half of what I pump to,once that one is on tight put the other dome on and release the clap and boom the other one is on and then pump as normal. Dont know if it helps but thats how I do it.
Happy Growing to all Heart
Jim

The most important part of successful pumping is the let-down reflex.
This is when your milk begins to flow freely. Warm wet compresses applied to the breasts and light, circular massaging of the breasts prior to and/or during a pumping session will help this natural reflex occur.

hi, Emmiedee, I read your another post that you are looking for Brava Domes, then opt for the bosom beauty domes.

So do you think these two types of domes give boobs a more natural shape? As the domes are oval shaped?

I start to dislike the shape of my boobs from Noogleberry now, as I am suing the XL cup, the shape of the boobs become way too round, and my under bust is only 27", a little out of proportion.

sarienbarry, I think you are a little confused on the subject at hand... we are not talking about breast milk pumps, we are talking about breast pumps for making the breast bigger. So we aren't trying to induce milk production here lol.

Sorry for that.
Actually I got it completely wrong.
For making my breasts bigger I am doing just messaging with oil.
I am using simple message technique.
Any other fast result way please suggest me?

I only have two ways I suggest for what I would consider quick results. Either Bovine Ovary products, or Noogleberry. Both of these seem relatively fast compared to some options, but still take months to begin working and then months to build up to see major results.

Bountiful Breast was my choice for Bovine ovary. It took me about 6 weeks to get my first growth spurt with it. Once I did, after that I got about a 1/2 inch growth each month.

Noogleberry, took me over two months to begin getting the swelling. Now that I am, I get about 1/2 to 1 inch swelling from it, that goes up and down between pumpings but at least it hangs around now, so I know that that method is beginning to do something also.

I can't speak for herbs or message as to growth, only what I have done and what worked for me. After reading tons of programs from girls using every type of nbe out there, I consider the amount of time it took me to see results to be fast as some of them have been working on it for years.
It depends on the body and matching up what it needs I think for some women. I already knew my body and what it's problems were, so I had a good idea of what to stay away from that might cause problems, and then did tons of research about my other options until I settled on which I would want to try.

hey sara! i went for bosom beauty domes because i heard about the super-round shape of the noogle domes and didn't think i would like it. brava domes seem to be more oval than bosom beauty, but were out of my price range this time around. bosom beauty isn't doing the super-round thing, which i think is good for my body type and for what i want, but then again i never tried the noogle domes so i can't REALLY compare. noogle dome ladies, are they much more round? has anyone done noogle versus one of the other domes??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon