Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A few questions...

Hey all,

I am an 18 year old girl who has started a BO program. I began on Jan 14 so I'm not even two weeks in. Already my breasts feel much fuller and heavir and I am very excited Smile. I am currently a 32A or B depending on the bra (underbust: 28, bust: 34). I am hoping to be a C/D.

I have a few questions for you lovely ladies. I bought a 3 month supply of Ultra Breast from Medplex because I couldn't find a site to buy straight BO from. I was wondering if I should switch to regular BO after I use up the UB or if I should keep going with it. What do you think?

Also, exactly how much protein should I be taking? I drink a shake a day (25 grams) and eat two 20 gram bars. I don't want to overdo it.

Thanks a lot you guys!

-- Motorpsycho Nightmare

If UB is working for you, then I would stick with that. It's probably about as cheap as you're going to find it.

As for the protien, you need about 50g a day,

Hope you start seeing results soon, it's really exciting when it starts and makes you feel better to know you are doing the right things that are going to work for you.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon