Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress from 2016 to 2018 with noogleberry

Yay congrats!!!

(27-12-2018, 01:58 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Hi everyone

Not been consistent with noogling but wanted to report that i have grown from 32AA/A to a 32B.

I sometimes feel more comfortable in a C cup bra because then the underwire doesnt dig at my breasts. Still got loads of growing outwards to do. I havent experienced any side effects but that could be because i havent been going at it with full force. I miss a month sometimes so no consistency.
Trying to add a progress picture but its not uploading for some reason
[/quote]

I’ve been waiting for some new inspirations!! This is great. Btw when you wear a V neck is there a visible cleavege?  That’s my main reason for NBE. I wanna look nice for v neck and halter top

(31-12-2018, 12:44 AM)bosekk Wrote:  
(27-12-2018, 01:58 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Hi everyone

Not been consistent with noogling but wanted to report that i have grown from 32AA/A to a 32B.

I sometimes feel more comfortable in a C cup bra because then the underwire doesnt dig at my breasts. Still got loads of growing outwards to do. I havent experienced any side effects but that could be because i havent been going at it with full force. I miss a month sometimes so no consistency.

I’ve been waiting for some new inspirations!! This is great. Btw when you wear a V neck is there a visible cleavege?  That’s my main reason for NBE. I wanna look nice for v neck and halter top
[/quote]

Nearly- in a v neck top but when i lie down on my side there is ample cleavage where before not much. I have increased breast tissue particularly on the top. Enough to keep going i think...

I have better and longer lasting swelling when i use extra large domes but i cant put them on together and i dont have two hours to do one each per hour. Instead i end up using the large ones but ive noticed with them the swelling doesnt last as long as they used to.

(27-12-2018, 01:09 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Hi everyone

Hello Fruitcake! Congratulations on your progress, there is a huge difference! Whxih method you’ve tried? Pump and hold or something like 10:5 hold and release? when did you start to see difference in your breasts?

(02-01-2019, 08:28 PM)Capella Wrote:  

Hello Fruitcake! Congratulations on your progress, there is a huge difference! Whxih method you’ve tried? Pump and hold or something like 10:5 hold and release? when did you start to see difference in your breasts?

Hi Capella, i use the pump and hold method and the progress has been slow- the shape started to change within a year of pumping but small incremental change every couple of months. Main diff was in the second year where i started developing breast tissue on top. I noticed when i lie down thecleavage was something i didnt get much of.. i still need to build my underboob and side but like i said i havent been consistent. I believe when ive massaged on days i couldnt noogle and noogled other days, thats when there was major change. I dont believe the massage is swelling because last month i didnt do anything but still didnt losemy gain x

(02-01-2019, 10:26 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

Hi Capella, i use the pump and hold method and the progress has been slow- the shape started to change within a year of pumping but small incremental change every couple of months. Main diff was in the second year where i started developing breast tissue on top. I noticed when i lie down thecleavage was something i didnt get much of.. i still need to build my underboob and side but like i said i havent been consistent. I believe when ive massaged on days i couldnt noogle and noogled other days, thats when there was major change. I dont believe the massage is swelling because last month i didnt do anything but still didnt losemy gain x

Thanks for the useful explanations. I have very few breast tissues to start with. And my upper body is skinning. But taking BC made me gain fat on tummy and thighs. After using pumping, I’m not sure if the effect will be very limited. It’s been  4 months and probably feels fuller not sure there’s any visually improvement. I do notice armpit and fingers sore and numbness so I don’t pump consistenly.

I think your story is a good reference for me that it could take a year to get my boobs meatier

(03-01-2019, 02:07 AM)bosekk Wrote:  
(02-01-2019, 10:26 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

Thanks for the useful explanations. I have very few breast tissues to start with. And my upper body is skinning. But taking BC made me gain fat on tummy and thighs. After using pumping, I’m not sure if the effect will be very limited. It’s been  4 months and probably feels fuller not sure there’s any visually improvement. I do notice armpit and fingers sore and numbness so I don’t pump consistenly.

I think your story is a good reference for me that it could take a year to get my boobs meatier

Yes your story sounds similar to mine- as you can see in my first pic i too did not have breast tissue. Secondly i take BC but never gained any weight with them. I do have bigger legs than the rest of my body-everything i eat ends up there! No waist and no breasts! I am trying to eat consistently than before and my new years resolution is i must start drinking water!

Glad someone asked your noogling method. I want to ask to when you DID your pump hold method for how long did you persist? Ie 30 mins of pump hold per each breast and how many times per week?thanks

(03-01-2019, 10:13 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Glad someone asked your noogling method. I want to ask to when you DID your pump hold method for how long did you persist? Ie 30 mins of pump hold per each breast and how many times per week?thanks

Hi Ella,

When i have been using the large cups im able to place them both on at the same time so i do an hour of pumping with the pump and hold. And when im really determined and focused i pump at least five hours a week. 
When i use the xl domes which is not very often because i do like my sleep!  I put one on at at time and sleep with it on. I have found that doing it one at a time gives me more swelling. So, i will use foam rings cos then the air just doesnt leak out- which makes sleeping easier and then i will sleep for around two hours with it on before changing to the other breast and do two hours then. This is what i want to do this year- snoogle. I think the xl cups will allow more space to grow as it accomodates more swelling.

sHi Fruitcake, I checked your past posts. Is it possible for you to post your one year progress picture? I saw you wanted to gave up at some point, as how I feel after 4 months. I wanna see the progress from someone similar as me. Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon