Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

brava dome collapsing on me

I just switched to xl brave domes. When I sucked the air out of the domes, the domes collapsed from the sides on me. It's like the left and right sides of the dome were sucked in and touched my breast and squeezed it. The dome becomes a narrow tunnel and it won't be possible for my breast to swell and not to touch the dome sides. But I never sucked out too much air at all. when I use brave large size domes, this had never occured to me. Can someone tell me what to do because now I cann't get a good swell at all.

Jennifer

Hi all,
I recently switched to brava XL size dome. When I suck the air out of the domes, the dome itself collapse from the sides and squeezes my breasts. Basically the domes cove in and touch sides of my breasts so that there is no way I can get a swell because the narrow space inside the dome and also touch my skin. It had never occured to me with the L size domes before. Can someone tell my what to do? Have any of you had this problem?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,
I just ordered the XL brava domes myself and am having the SAME problem! They are SO much bigger than the L domes! I thought they were doing that because I didn't fill them up enough yet--but not sure--I never had this problem before either. I also don't think that I am sucking too much air out of the domes. Maybe I will call the brava coach for advice!? I will let you know if I find out anything! :-/

I wish I had any insight or advice, but I'm afraid I have the same problem!. I used the XL all summer, got very little swelling, and now I reordered a new set L instead - that works much better. I'm wondering if XL can only be used with the smartbox' much gentler pressure (that is so gentle that it doesn't create much swelling for me)?

Hi girls,
I spoke with a brava coach today & she told me that I could squeeze the domes(squeeze the hard plastic part)on the top & bottom to make them rounder in shape instead of so long & narrow. She told me to try squeezing them even as I was putting them on & trying to get suction(boy, was that tricky!). Anyway I just put them on & it seems to be working. I will use the airlock until I go to bed, then I will switch to the smartbox. I'll let you know if they collapse on me!

Hi girls,
Well, the domes collapsed a little but not as bad. I had an idea this morning when I took them off. Here is what I did: After I washed them, I put them in their storage case, but instead of putting them in the usual way, I turned them so that they were actually in sideways. This pushed them open more, like the brava coach was telling me to do by hand. So they were resting in the case holder horizontally, instead of vertically(the "R", and "L" were pointing toward the short end of the box). They were like that all day & I could tell it really made a difference. I put them on tonight, used the airlock, & am not having a collapsing problem at all so far. I will store them like that tomorrow too so maybe they will stay that way! Good Luck! Smile

Hi kiagirl,
Thanks for the reply.
I have thought of putting them horizontally and squeeze them to the opposite directions. It only worked a few hours. As I'm writing now checking my domes, they coved in again! It was fine when I put them on 4 hours ago. Now it touchs the sides of my breasts again. Soooo frustrated!
Anyway, one more question for you, why every time I tried to post a message on the www.network54.com/forum/482746 post a message colume and my message was ended up here? I see you name there. How did you do that? I tried to post 4 times recently. Only one showed up there as useless testing message. silly question, isn't it?
Thank you.
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,
Yeah, my domes started to collapse again too after I had them on for awhile. I'm going to wear my old ones and leave my XL ones in the case sideways for a couple days and see if that helps. As far as this site goes, I'm still kinda feeling my way around this new site & getting used to it. I go to "main menu" then just click on "breast pumps & suction devices". I usually log in with my username & password. I haven't tried to post a reply on the old site for awhile but I think you still can. Go to the bottom of the page & click on "Old Breast Nexus Site" Good Luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon