Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Before and "During"???

On the UB website they have photos of before and "during", not many after pics. Do you think that once you stop you will lose it all?? Hopefully the UB will be in my price range including shipping to OZ (the shipping is the concern the pills look cheap enough), but I want to know are they saying that because you can't keep it after you stop? Does anyone know for sure or have kept their growth once stopping without suction etc?

Thoughts??

Thanks,
Lilac71

I don't think it's so much a problem of it not staying as people loose interest once they have what they want, There are tons of gals that had great growth on here back to 2006 with the old forum and all have eventually moved on. Once in a blue moon someone will show up and say hello and post that they either kept or lost their results, but normally if they lost them, they make mention of a weight loss also.

One other reason could be, if their last "during" picture ends up being their final results, they don't see the point in following up with more. That's my opinion anyway.

As for the suction, most gals that noogle are so hooked they will always do a little bit of noogling, but the majority of women that report on brava says they kept most of it unless they lost weight.

I'm taking UB and so far love it! Cause I think it's aiding in my progress with noogleberry, and it hasn't given me any bad side effects like herbs did. I'm in Cuba and the shipping wasn't bad. I think I paid around $40 for a 2 month supply after shipping. So far using noogleberry and UB (NB since summer last year, UB 3 months so far) I've went from about a 33 inch bust measurement to a 36 1/2 inches. So 3 1/2 inches. When I do stop the UB I can comment on if it goes down, but I don't think it will.

Thanks girls. I decided I'll give UB a go, for the cost, I think there isn't much to lose. Although I'm interested in PM ( I had used it for general well-being before I read about it's other possible benefits) and have been using PM topicals, I think the BO will work better after breast feeding 6 gorgeous bubbas, and I'm not sure about using the phytoeostrogens long term, as I have read a lot about the dangers of soy, and PM being ultra strong could be worse long term, I don't know.
The shipping for UB was about $20 so all up it will only cost around $25 AUD per month buying it at 2 months at a time. (Thanks for breaking down the best value cost for us Anastasia!)
I don't know when I will start to use them. I'm not sure if it would hurt or not while still barely breast feeding. My little one is down to 1 feed some days, other days not at all. Anyway, I think it will only be a few more weeks, and I can wait that long. I'll be sad when this time is over, I've either been pregnant or breastfeeding for the last 16 years!!!
I don't see how much different eating meat is to these glandular organs, and my cycle is back to regular. Over all, BO seems like a safer option to the PM, although I think the topical wouldn't be as dangerous as long term ingesting PM.

I've been re-reading Sally Fallons Book, "Nourishing Traditions". Although she doesn't discuss NBE, she does discuss bone broths, glandulars for health ailments and longevity (mostly liver), and she makes a good case against soy. I'm having the bone broths that I make in the slow cooker, along with anything else fairly natural or topical, and the pink massager for fun.
I won't be able to start noogle until I'm really dried up though, which who knows how long that will be. I wonder if the BO will make me lactate more? I'm thinking it might work in a similar way to pregnancy fat storage in the breast. Now that she is almost weaned the fat supply there is really low, and I have been losing weight slowly since last May. (16 kgs yay)

Anyway, that's enough of my novel today. When I'm ready to begin I'll post something in the programs forum.

Thankyou both for all you contribute especially in the BO forums I've learned a lot from your journeys and you both look fantastic! Hopefully I'll have your successes. Thanks to Eve for having these forums, NBE was something I have wondered about for a long time.

Anyway, there is no guarantee that the customs will let the UB in...very strict down under on that sort of thing. We'll see.
Lilac71

Yea the Aussie customs are a pain! I tried to send a friend a pair of shoes that were bought for me as a gift and they were a size too small, she fit them, well they wouldn't let them in because they said that there was still some American dust particles on the shoe box (it was sitting in the top of my closet for a while) I was like, what? Over dust??? Really???

As far as nursing and NBE I would wait until you are completely dried up as NBE can induce milk production, heck Cheryl started lactating while taking BB and using NB and he's a male! So I'd be careful with that. I breastfed my son but didn't start NBE until after like almost a year since I dried up after breastfeeding. I never had any problem. Sometimes during my cycle every month I get growth spurts and during that time, I have these tingles, breast pain, itches near the nipple area, then I have this "let down" feeling. But never lactated.

As far as topicals, I was using Femagis for a while and it seemed to help with my breast skin to tighten it, but I don't think the PM in it hurt me. I ordered some PM cream from thailand to replace the Femagis since I ran out.

Anyway, good luck with UB! I think it works for me, but NB was working before I started UB I think UB is just making the swelling more permanent sooner.

O.k, definitively sound advice to wait until fully dry. I'll use cabbage leaves and other things I know will dry me up when that time comes- I'm not in a hurry. But I do want to look after the tissues I have, and the topical PM I think take a while to build up in the tissue anyway before you see anything.
I'll continue with vitex and liver cleansing, and get my basal temps up. When all of that is in order then I'll start the UB when no longer lactating. I'll probably keep asking a lot of questions until then.

And if customs doesn't let it through, well I'll guess I'll look at all the other options. I read somewhere on the archives that if they do let it through, that someone wasn't doing their job properly. Maybe I'll get lucky!

Lilac71

Hi Lilac,

I'm also in Aus. I've read a bit on customs for the importing of animal products in supplement form such as BO. From what I have read my understanding is that they do allow it in, as long as:

-The product has been fully treated and is not a raw product, capsules is acceptable.
-The product is only for personal use.
-You import no more than a three month supply, they determine this by looking at recommended dosage on the packaging, or through a letter from a practitioner stating that it is no more than a three month supply.

The concern is less so for being a banned substances, and more so for quarantine issues such as importing diseased animal products.

Funnily enough if BO was a "proven" method of breast enlargement it would not be allowed to be imported, such is the case with progesterone cream in Aus without a prescription. So I guess we should be grateful that mystery of sorts still surrounds it.

Have you received your BO yet?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon