Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is swelling a sign that growth will eventually happen?

I haven't posted here in a really long time because I pretty much gave up on NBE for a very long time. Puberty started for me when I was 11 and stopped when I was 12. I don't really know what happened, but I have one breast that is small (small B) but developed, and one breast that is undeveloped (and a small A) and doesn't respond to anything.  I'm currently about right in the middle of the healthy weight range and have been here for a long time, but I've weighed less and I've been 30 pounds overweight before and my developed breast will change w/ weight changes and my undeveloped breast won't even change with weight changes. I tried herbs in 2013 and my developed breast would start to respond and my undeveloped one still wouldn't respond so I'd have to stop to keep them from being even more uneven. I tried massage for months doing Rose Blossoms program because we had such similar stories, and the undeveloped one still wouldn't respond. It felt hopeless and like my undeveloped breast was never going to change.

I decided to try a breast pump as my last ditch effort, and I decided to start with the Kangzhu because I didn't have any expectations that it was going to actually even work for me because the underveloped breast won't respond to anything, so I didn't want to invest in a noogleberry until I knew if I would respond. I'm only doing the undeveloped one because I'm trying to make it actually respond and become developed and I just don't know what else to do anymore. 

Today is day 5. I'm currently only doing 30 minutes (3: 10 minute sessions w/ small breaks of about 5 minutes w/ heat in between) 2 x a day, and I'm planning on slowly increasing it every week. The swelling doesn't last all day or anything right now but I do get some swelling afterwards. It's not really that visibly noticeable (but it is slightly noticeably by looking down at it) but if I cup my breast afterwards it's heavier for a few hours afterwards. Is this a good sign that growth will eventually follow or can you get swelling and have it never turn into growth? I'm so desperate to have the undeveloped one actually respond to something. I'm having to use the large Kangzhu even though it's a bit too big because that's the only one available, even if it takes a bit more work, but it seems to not be an issue as I can still get it to inflate. 

So is swelling for a few hours afterwards a good sign that I should eventually respond?

Hi!

I also recently started with Kanghzu since my noogleberry broke after falling down. And Kanghzu seems to be working well similar to the noogleberry and more robust with the plastic stoppers whereas noogleberry had metal system for the airlock.

I dont have an answer to your question but just wanted to reply and wish you good luck since I too am in the same boat...hoping to see growth with consistent use of pumping for ~2 hrs everyday! Lets see where we get. I'll probably update here in a month!
Good luck!!

Hi. You should definitely give noogling/cupping a try. You've tried other things and they didn't work so if this is your last hope, then by all means - go for it before throwing the towel in.

I do have the same problem, only that my breasts are tubular in shape. One is small and the other one bigger and the bigger one is so happy to grow when I gain weight and the small one just stays the same. I will always feel the need to lose weight because something inside of me wants that bigger breast to just disappear so at least I wouldn't look like Quasimodo anymore. Noogling is my only hope, as well.

(01-07-2020, 05:06 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

Hi. You should definitely give noogling/cupping a try. You've tried other things and they didn't work so if this is your last hope, then by all means - go for it before throwing the towel in.

I do have the same problem, only that my breasts are tubular in shape. One is small and the other one bigger and the bigger one is so happy to grow when I gain weight and the small one just stays the same. I will always feel the need to lose weight because something inside of me wants that bigger breast to just disappear so at least I wouldn't look like Quasimodo anymore. Noogling is my only hope, as well.

I'm the same exact way! I prefer weighing less so that the difference isn't like a whole cup size or so different. If I'm forced to deal with smaller breasts that's one thing, but breasts that are completely different shapes and sizes? Nope. That's why I won't try any kind of hormonal NBE until I find a way to wake the little one up somehow otherwise it just worsens the problem because the larger one is the only one that responds to anything. Massage didn't help, but that's why when I got some swelling with a breast pump I got so excited because it was the first time it responded to anything.
The Kangzhu broke after like a week, and kept causing it to develop those dots and turn purple because I had to overpump because they only have larges which I'm not so it didn't want to stay on unless I overpumped, and then it just broke. I just ordered a noogleberry (where I was able to actually get the correct size this time lol) though because I finally decided to take the plunge (since I did at least get swelling which is more than I ever got with anything else for that one) and get it feeling like I might as well go all out since this is my only hope of waking up the smaller one. So now I'm just waiting for it to arrive in the mail so I can start. 
Fingers crossed all of us have success!!

It's "good" to hear that I am not the only one with that problem, but of course I wish none of us had to go through that! It doesn't make sense why only one breast would keep growing forever while the other one just refuses to entirely.

We are very similar in this, I also don't want to take any herbs or pills for breast growth because I know exactly where this would lead, I'd end up with one humongous breast and one that is non-existent. I'd much rather have two small breasts than just one big one.

Sorry to hear the Kangzhu broke, but it's good that you got one which is the correct size, pumping can be a pain in the ass, so at least it will make the whole thing a little bit more comfortable.

Maybe we can do this together once your noogleberry arrive to motivate each other on here.

I just ordered several small Kangzu cups which I plan on using around my areola to create suction from several sites instead of just pumping the whole breast (no idea if that's gonna work, but I have a puffy areola, so it sounds like a good idea)  kangzhu set 

I also overpumped the last time I used mine and ended up with bubbles around my areola. I massage before pumping. You said that massaging didn't work for you, but maybe in addition to the pumping, it will, so maybe you should try that to increase blood flow. If you are using some kind of oil before pumping, you're probably doing that anyway.

I can't wait to start, either, I always used a soft ball as a nipple stopper, but that's what made me overpump because the ball had to stay in place somehow so I kept pumping.

Yes, I agree. It makes me feel abnormal so it's nice to hear that I'm not alone. Hopefully we have a positive response. 

My noogleberry arrived today  Big Grin I just got done using it for the first time. It's SO much more comfortable than the Kangzhu but that could also partly be because I could only find the Kangzhu in large which my small breast is very far from, which meant I had to overpump to get it to stay on (and probably contributed to it breaking so soon). I got a medium noogleberry which seems to fit enough to create a suction without pain. I also got the foam rings which is probably helping tremendously with comfort too. 
I'm putting heat on it for 5-10 minutes first, then massaging for 10-15 minutes with cocoa butter, then noogling, then putting heat on it again for 5 minutes. I'm mainly doing the massage with the hopes of increasing circulation before the session. 
This week I'm going to noogle for 30 minutes in the AM and 30 minutes in the PM. Next week I'm going to increase that to 1 hour in the AM and 1 hour in the PM. Then I'll likely increase it the week after to either 1 hr 30 minutes in the AM and 1 hr 30 minutes in the PM or 1 hour in the AM and 2 hour in the PM for a total of 3 hours a day. I'm going to do this 6 days a week because I heard taking one day off is good. 
I don't really have a noogling system. I'm just going to wing it for the first few weeks to see what is comfortable, what my limits are, and what it responds the most to. 

No initial swelling after the first use but that is because I put it on a very low pressure with the intent to ramp up the pressure each time to figure out what my limits are so that I don't have it go purple and get broken capillaries from overpumping where I need to take days off to let it heal like I did with the Kangzhu.

So you guys aren't going to believe this, but the last time I updated I actually did a second session that day and broke a ton of capillaries even though I thought I was being really gentle. So this whole time since I have been waiting for it to heal. It still is only about halfway healed. So as of today what I have decided to do while it heals completely (it will probably be another 3-4 days) is actually as of today just pump the larger breast until the other one heals. Normally I don't touch the larger one at all but actual growth isn't going to happen in just a few days of doing it and then stopping but I figured it would give me practice on pumping very gently and trying a few different methods I heard to try to prevent broken capillaries so that hopefully when my other breast heals I can stop breaking them on the first or second day of pumping and then having to wait a week for it to heal and obviously getting nowhere. There is a lot more fat on this one, so hopefully the issue isn't that there isn't enough fat on the small one for it to not break capillaries. I'm just so tired of them breaking no matter what I do, so I figured I'd practice for a few days in the hopes of developing a method that doesn't hurt it.

Despite not being able to pump, I expect you are massaging with Aloe Vera oil still. You said you were massaging between 10 minute or so pumping sessions, which is good. I just wanted to confirm that you are using oil with those massages. Also drink lots of water. Good luck.

(09-07-2020, 04:55 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  So you guys aren't going to believe this, but the last time I updated I actually did a second session that day and broke a ton of capillaries even though I thought I was being really gentle. So this whole time since I have been waiting for it to heal. It still is only about halfway healed. So as of today what I have decided to do while it heals completely (it will probably be another 3-4 days) is actually as of today just pump the larger breast until the other one heals. Normally I don't touch the larger one at all but actual growth isn't going to happen in just a few days of doing it and then stopping but I figured it would give me practice on pumping very gently and trying a few different methods I heard to try to prevent broken capillaries so that hopefully when my other breast heals I can stop breaking them on the first or second day of pumping and then having to wait a week for it to heal and obviously getting nowhere. There is a lot more fat on this one, so hopefully the issue isn't that there isn't enough fat on the small one for it to not break capillaries. I'm just so tired of them breaking no matter what I do, so I figured I'd practice for a few days in the hopes of developing a method that doesn't hurt it.

I was wondering How do you know your capillaries are broken?

(06-07-2020, 07:38 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  Yes, I agree. It makes me feel abnormal so it's nice to hear that I'm not alone. Hopefully we have a positive response. 

My noogleberry arrived today  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> I just got done using it for the first time. It's SO much more comfortable than the Kangzhu but that could also partly be because I could only find the Kangzhu in large which my small breast is very far from, which meant I had to overpump to get it to stay on (and probably contributed to it breaking so soon). I got a medium noogleberry which seems to fit enough to create a suction without pain. I also got the foam rings which is probably helping tremendously with comfort too. 
I'm putting heat on it for 5-10 minutes first, then massaging for 10-15 minutes with cocoa butter, then noogling, then putting heat on it again for 5 minutes. I'm mainly doing the massage with the hopes of increasing circulation before the session. 
This week I'm going to noogle for 30 minutes in the AM and 30 minutes in the PM. Next week I'm going to increase that to 1 hour in the AM and 1 hour in the PM. Then I'll likely increase it the week after to either 1 hr 30 minutes in the AM and 1 hr 30 minutes in the PM or 1 hour in the AM and 2 hour in the PM for a total of 3 hours a day. I'm going to do this 6 days a week because I heard taking one day off is good. 
I don't really have a noogling system. I'm just going to wing it for the first few weeks to see what is comfortable, what my limits are, and what it responds the most to. 

No initial swelling after the first use but that is because I put it on a very low pressure with the intent to ramp up the pressure each time to figure out what my limits are so that I don't have it go purple and get broken capillaries from overpumping where I need to take days off to let it heal like I did with the Kangzhu.

I have no idea why, but this didn't come up in the 'new posts' search until today that you made another new post. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I was here every day but missed your post!

I am glad to hear that the noogleberry is so comfortable to wear in comparison to the Kangzhu you were using. I don't apply heat before pumping because I assume that massaging will create heat automatically, but it sure doesn't do no harm :-) I try to keep my breast warm after pumping, as well. 
I guess you are right in that you didn't experience any swelling because you only applied light pressure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon