Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can anyone tell me HOW or WHY massaging increases bust size?

Essentially, the...science behind it? I dunno if this makes any sense, but I’m just curious as I’ve read a lot of people saying that massage is the most important part of NBE.

Now for a very stupid question: I’m currently losing weight and trying to retain most of my bust. Is massage going to help, or will it encourage my bust to shrink?

Thanks!

As I understand it, the essence of most breast enhancement massages is to increase the blood flow to the breasts which encourages the development of the mammary tissue, which in turn encourages fat to accumulate in the mammary area. That's essentially the science behind it.

I've never heard of any massage which shrinks the breasts, especially when it's generally considered to encourage the opposite.

One thing I would add is that a lymph massage can work for breast growth. It won't work for everyone, but if you have a congested lymph system in the breast area that could be something which is inhibiting growth, so some good lymph massages alone may result in some size increase.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon