Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 periods in one month

Taking hops and fenugreek, but havent taken it for one month and two weeks.

Got my period 2 weeks ago. Then got it again this week. Why? Is this bad? Should I discontinue fenugreek and hops?

My cycle was messed up this month as well. I completely skipped this month. I'm taking fenugreek, saw palmetto and dong quai, and I massage with fennel. I wonder why I skipped, I haven't skipped or been late and I've been on this routine since October. I also wonder what could have caused you to get your period twice. I hope someone responds with information.

Yeah while on it i skipped my period too. Now all of a sudden it comes to bite me back with 2 periods 2 weeks apart in the same month. I bought spring valley msm and was planning on taking it with fenugreek, but maybe I'll just take the msm alone.

O BOY... I hope after skipping January I don't get it twice in February. I'm praying I don't get it until the end of February too, because otherwise it will ruin my Valentine's vacation.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon