Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

34AA starting programme with PM, Oils and other herbs!

(19-11-2020, 08:35 PM)Cely Wrote:  

500mg is too much to start, you dont know how your body reacts.

Use 200/300 mg in your first cycle and then ramp up.

I took 500mg daily and messed my cycle and gave me water ret and cellulite.

Placenta and collagen helps your growth (because it’s rich in growth factors) Check out Japanese programs, I plan to start one, I just need to purchase my pm.

Ahh I see. I would need to buy new PM I guess then! At the moment I’m a bit tight on money, especially as Christmas is coming so it might have to wait.  Sad

Luckily I didn’t have any reactions or anything but of course, I don’t know how it could be reacting internally rather than noticing something externally.

Thanks, I will take a look at placenta & collagen!

It’s been a couple days since my PM cycle finished. I can happily say I had no reactions & my acne went back to normal after my period so phew! My boobs felt a tiny bit heavier but then again, it might’ve been me being more conscious of them haha.

Have to admit, I’ve not been noogling & it’s because of this red dot on my left boob!! It won’t go away & everytime I go back to pumping, it goes dark & I get nervous it’s going to scar.. Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> I have applied arnica every couple days but it seems to be a faint red dot still.

I think next month I will be applying flaxseed oil or fenugreek oil at night but for now I wanted to see how PM goes on it’s own. It’s a little overwhelming with how many programs there are to try & how to know what’s best for me... I guess it comes with trial error but who knows how much good that’s doing to your body!

Will update at the end of my luteal phase!

Have to admit I've been feeling pretty unmotivated recently about the programme. I'm reading all kinds of posts with so much useful information but also coming away to not knowing what is best for me. I guess I should really do a hormone test to know for sure but I'm on BCP so it would interfere with my results...

I've been super busy too so I haven't been able to noogle or anything & yesterday I did again & this annoying red dot came back dark again! I waited so long for it to go but it just won't disappear. Read Vitamin K can help broken capillaries so might get some. *sigh*

I've also not felt or seen any kind of difference. It's very frustrating seeing as I can't exactly have a conversation with my boobs to know what they need hahaha.

Starting to think I might need to add something else, or maybe eliminate!

The core of your program is PM, and it’s only been around 3 weeks since you started PM. Is that right? That’s way too little time to decide if your program is working or not. Increasing your dose is an option, but I think it might be too soon for that. You could increase your pm dose by using a PM cream or making a PM tincture for massage. Many people try to balane their PM with progesterone, but not everyone needs to do that. You could give the PM a little more time to work before deciding if you want to add a progesterone supp to your program.

(08-12-2020, 04:21 PM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

The core of your program is PM, and it’s only been around 3 weeks since you started PM. Is that right? That’s way too little time to decide if your program is working or not. Increasing your dose is an option, but I think it might be too soon for that. You could increase your pm dose by using a PM cream or making a PM tincture for massage. Many people try to balane their PM with progesterone, but not everyone needs to do that. You could give the PM a little more time to work before deciding if you want to add a progesterone supp to your program.

Hey!! Thanks for your reply! I'm always happy to see people still active on here. Yes you're definitely right haha, I sound so silly, it's only been 3 weeks! I've told myself I will give my body 3 months to see how it reacts. It seems very controversial what dosage is correct for PM so for now I think I will stick to 500mg and see how it goes. And I agree with you, I think I will try progesterone maybe next cycle or 3rd cycle just to give PM some time on its own!

Might sound like a silly question but how would you know if you are progesterone deficient in your luteal phase..? Or is it a kind of trial & error & seeing if it does wonders or causes problems? Question open for anyone else that can answer too!

(08-12-2020, 04:28 PM)luna3071 Wrote:  

(08-12-2020, 04:21 PM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

Hey!! Thanks for your reply! I'm always happy to see people still active on here. Yes you're definitely right haha, I sound so silly, it's only been 3 weeks! I've told myself I will give my body 3 months to see how it reacts. It seems very controversial what dosage is correct for PM so for now I think I will stick to 500mg and see how it goes. And I agree with you, I think I will try progesterone maybe next cycle or 3rd cycle just to give PM some time on its own!

Might sound like a silly question but how would you know if you are progesterone deficient in your luteal phase..? Or is it a kind of trial & error & seeing if it does wonders or causes problems? Question open for anyone else that can answer too!

Lots of people say to look out for various symptoms of estrogen dominance, but most of the symptoms are pretty vague and varied. I personally think people should just try it out if PM doesn’t produce any growth for a few months. I’ve been using progesterone cream since the beginning of my hormonalprogram, but that’s because I tried PM on its own years ago and didn’t see much results.

Cycle 2 has begun! Well, actually it was a few days ago. I just checked my period app & it says that my ovulation is on the 13th day... Seeing as I was taking PM till the day before ovulation does that mean I should be taking it until day 12? Hmm. I'm happy that nothing was disrupted though! Period came on time & hasn't been abnormal or anything.

I was reading Vixy's programme on how she went from a 34AA to C cup & was pretty amazed at her progress just from noogling & massaging mostly! So I have decided to start massaging daily (trying to do morning & evening, 600 inward rotations like she did) & see if that kickstarts the growth. Of course I will start Noogling when this damn broken capillary has gone haha. I am also using flaxseed oil at night to massage so I can leave it overnight as it's a bit smelly so I don't really wanna smell of it in the day. Think I'll be alternating from FSO & FGO seeing as I still have 2 bottles of FGO. But I will be focusing on these oils more in the luteal phase so I might get another oil that can be my main oil. I guess the point in cycling is so your body doesn't stall from overuse so I want to switch up oils.

First post of the year so happy new year! I’m on my period now so 2nd cycle of PM finished... with no results sadly. I will stick to it for my 3rd cycle but honestly starting to think I need a change in something, whether it’s using the spray/cream from Ainterol or finding a lower dosage so that it meets the 2mg/kg rule. Little bummed as I’m not sure what’s the answer! Contemplating whether to switch to a new programme like Greenbush seeing as lots of people speak highly of it. Or perhaps taking it in my luteal phase.

I’ve been massaging more which is good & alternating between coconut oil, flaxseed oil & fenugreek oil. Really can’t stand the smell of fenugreek ? haha. I think getting back to noodling could help but I STILL have this red dot. I’m starting to think it’s scarred as it’s not progressing in fading at all. It’s been the same for ages now? I don’t want to noogle & then it just pops back up again! Maybe need to do some more research on how to get rid of these silly things grr

Anyway sadly not much progress to share! Will update at the end of the next cycle

Happy new Year too Luna!

Your doing the right thing with your NBE. Even though its frustrating at times, one just has to keep trying different things that work for you.

I agree with you on the fenugreek I love the thoughts of what its supposed to do but the smell is not my cup of tea.

Have you looked at the miss mad scientist program yet? Lots of girls have had success with it.

I have just started to use the DIY BO nipple cream and am very happy with the progress. Nothing huge but I can feel there is a lot more there than last month.

Keep smiling

Huggs

Bobbi

(12-01-2021, 02:17 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Happy new Year too Luna!

Your doing the right thing with your NBE. Even though its frustrating at times, one just has to keep trying different things that work for you.

I agree with you on the fenugreek I love the thoughts of what its supposed to do but the smell is not my cup of tea.

Have you looked at the miss mad scientist program yet? Lots of girls have had success with it.

I have just started to use the DIY BO nipple cream and am very happy with the progress. Nothing huge but I can feel there is a lot more there than last month.

Keep smiling

Huggs

Bobbi

Hey again! Yes it’s only a matter of trying things out isn’t it. I don’t know how some people think fenugreek smells like maple syrup! I love maple syrup but it doesn’t smell anything like it otherwise I’d be bathing in it haha.

I did actually try miss mad scientist’s flax seed & soy programme for a while until I couldn’t physically swallow it because it made me feel sick haha, not a nice consistency. But it didn’t get me any results so that didn’t encourage me to continue. I haven’t seen it she had other programs, maybe I’ll have a look.

Is the BO nipple cream just for nipples or the whole boob growth? I would like to try BO but I’m sure my body temp isn’t high enough & I break out so easily, I can imagine BO being a problem for me :/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon