Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast growth stretchmarks?

Do breast growth stretchmarks happen? It's not something I've heard of on this site or ever seen and it hasn't happened to me but I suddenly had the thought that it could happen.

If it doesn't happen, why not? It happens on the rest of the body.

(02-11-2020, 02:18 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

Do breast growth stretchmarks happen? It's not something I've heard of on this site or ever seen and it hasn't happened to me but I suddenly had the thought that it could happen.

If it doesn't happen, why not? It happens on the rest of the body.

It can happen, definitely. But it also depends on your genetics and how fast you achieve the growth. If you grow 1-2 cups every six months or so, I don't think you would have problems with it though.

PS: always moisture your breasts!

I am very surprised you have never seen stretch marks on breasts or never heard of them on here. I always thought they were somewhat common. 
I have a lot of stretch marks on one breast (it's much bigger than the other). 
I have also experienced getting them from pumping, but those are barely noticeable in my case (yet)..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon