Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dry brushing for circulation and enhancement?

So this is a fairly new concept to me though similar in theory as I already massage and fat brush massage every day but I am curious to see others opinions? Dry brushing basically consists of using a non synthetic coarse dry brush to basically exfoliate, increase circulation and possibly move fat (similar to chiyomilk fat brushing massage but different at same time) basically you would brush the breasts till circulation/blood flow is visible  and then start brushing upward from the belly to the breasts I saw a womans youtube video about it she offers a dry brush in her breast enhancement products, I already exfoliate my breasts and butt often to help increase the penetration of my homemade herbal oils however dry brushing has definitely caught my interest. Has anyone tried this? It also helps with cellulite apparently which is always a plus!

Yes ! Just started dry brushing and yes it makes boobs more heavy from blood flow and even helps with spider vains and cellulite I’ve read . Keeps your skin young and fresh looking ~

Hi Elusive, are you doing the fat brushing every day? I have been "scooping" the little extra fat I have into my breasts just with my hands. For those that have tried: does the dry brush provide a big improvement over just what I'm doing with hands? I will try both once I get my dry brush and report back on this.

I love dry brushing, I do it with massage as well and have noticed a difference. It also helps a ton with ingrown hairs and kp bumps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon