Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dealing with self hatred

Self hatred is an awful, consuming thing but I gave it some thought and realised it's the driving force behind my NBE progress.

If I get even a little bit satisfied with myself, I'm less motivated to put the work in.

When I hate my body, I'll stay awake massaging all night until the sun comes up.

Hoping to love myself but I'll endure this as long as I see some more progress.

Dreamergirl!

You put a smile on my face today..Thank you.

I love to hear people moving in a positive direction.

"What ever works" seems to come to mind here,

I'm over the top with smiles thinking about you working all night to help yourself!!

Actually I'm really excited to enjoy reading of your continued success. I wish I could give you a hug and a kiss, but you'll have to settle on the 'now famous' virtual ones. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Keep smiling, and growing!

Bobbi

(05-01-2021, 05:54 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Dreamergirl!

You put a smile on my face today..Thank you.

I love to hear people moving in a positive direction.

"What ever works" seems to come to mind here,

I'm over the top with smiles thinking about you working all night to help yourself!!

Actually I'm really excited to enjoy reading of your continued success. I wish I could give you a hug and a kiss, but you'll have to settle on the 'now famous' virtual ones. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Keep smiling, and growing!

Bobbi

Thank you for the support and kind words always! Doing a little bit of a positive spin on something negative does help.

Not been able to post on my progress thread for a while because it simply feels like I'm not making progress at the moment so I've been feeling quite negative.

I decided to try on some of the low cut clothing I bought hoping it would finally look nice on me and I just felt worse about myself, I'm nowhere near ready for it yet.

Every day I torture myself with looking at videos and pictures of women I wish I looked like.

I realised today that my body is the exact opposite of my goal body/what I find attractive... no wonder I hate it so much.

My ideal body: Curvy/thick, soft, big boobs

What I have: Skinny, firm, small boobs

Explains why my self hatred is so extreme. No part of me is anywhere near my personal goals, even beyond my boobs.

(28-01-2021, 11:39 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

I realised today that my body is the exact opposite of my goal body/what I find attractive... no wonder I hate it so much.

Explains why my self hatred is so extreme. No part of me is anywhere near my personal goals, even beyond my boobs.

If you are having trouble gaining weight I 100% recommend adding mass gainer protein shakes in between your meals(start with once a day first since some people cant handle whey protein on their stomach) I used to be crazy skinny Im talking underweight I struggled with a very high metabolism so I looked into weight gain products and the best was a mass gain shake I ended up gaining 10+kg back then and became curvy boobs got bigger and so on these days my metabolism is within normal range so Ive kept my weight plus alil more and Im very happy with where my curves are at. Please try it I guarantee you wont be dissapointed sooo many girls do this to get thicker just do a youtube search its a commonly used product, safe and reliable as its jist adding extra protein and calories to your diet

(29-01-2021, 01:35 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

If you are having trouble gaining weight I 100% recommend adding mass gainer protein shakes in between your meals(start with once a day first since some people cant handle whey protein on their stomach) I used to be crazy skinny Im talking underweight I struggled with a very high metabolism so I looked into weight gain products and the best was a mass gain shake I ended up gaining 10+kg back then and became curvy boobs got bigger and so on these days my metabolism is within normal range so Ive kept my weight plus alil more and Im very happy with where my curves are at. Please try it I guarantee you wont be dissapointed sooo many girls do this to get thicker just do a youtube search its a commonly used product, safe and reliable as its jist adding extra protein and calories to your diet

Thank you so much you are always so sweet, understanding and helpful! I am actually currently using something similar on a daily basis (1 or 2 times a day) but probably just not taking enough. Do you have any links to those videos you talked about? Sorry I don't want to bother you I just don't know what to search to find it.

(29-01-2021, 06:06 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

Thank you so much you are always so sweet, understanding and helpful! I am actually currently using something similar on a daily basis (1 or 2 times a day) but probably just not taking enough. Do you have any links to those videos you talked about? Sorry I don't want to bother you I just don't know what to search to find it.

Nws doll!!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> here are just a few but you can find them by typing into youtube things like "get thick fast" or "gain weight mass gainer"

https://youtu.be/rbkj3K_lElQ

https://youtu.be/hiBAHUNmdhw

https://youtu.be/AxAWDEmCtJY

The last link is Apetamin and Maca now Apetamin is an appetite stimulant syrup and alot of people find they get extremely tired on it so personally I would recommend a mass gainer shake if you couldnt handle that.

(30-01-2021, 01:50 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(29-01-2021, 06:06 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

Nws doll!!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> here are just a few but you can find them by typing into youtube things like "get thick fast" or "gain weight mass gainer"

https://youtu.be/rbkj3K_lElQ

https://youtu.be/hiBAHUNmdhw

https://youtu.be/AxAWDEmCtJY

The last link is Apetamin and Maca now Apetamin is an appetite stimulant syrup and alot of people find they get extremely tired on it so personally I would recommend a mass gainer shake if you couldnt handle that.

Thanks so much for the links and advice!

Oh Dreamergirl!

How are things going?

Hugs

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon