Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about the BO method

For users:

1. What pill did you use? How much did it cost?
2. Did you take it with anything else, and what else did you do when you were taking it to help you grow?
3. How much bigger did your boobs get, if at all?
4. What else did it do for your body? (For example, widen hips, etc.)
5. Were these results permanent?
6. Any negative effects while using this pills? Any long-term negative effects?

Pros, cons, suggestions, personal experiences, etc.?

And for recommendations from non-users:

1. What pill(s) do you recommend, and how much does it cost?
2. What else do you have to do or take it with to make it work?
3. How much growth can I expect?
4. Does it do anything else for the body?
5. Are these results permanent?
6. Any negative effects while using the pills and/or any long-term negative effects?

Any pros, cons, suggestions, personal experiences, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

Bountiful Breast and I paid 400 for a 13 1/2 month supply, plus another 75 for their protien shakes at the time.

2. Did you take it with anything else, and what else did you do when you were taking it to help you grow?
I also took the L-tyrosine and the kelp that BB recomends for those with low temp. switched my diet to a more protien/ low carb diet

I'm currently sitting at 3 1/2 inch change since Sept

my pms symtoms went away, no more cramping, no more heavy bleeding and no more emotional state the week before my period, oh and my migraines are gone.

My backside got a little rounder which it needed. I think hubby was more excited about that than any of it. LOL I also began getting acne durin my period. Wow, it really is puberty again!

Don't know yet, but it sure doesn't seem like something that could just go away. It's not swelling, but real tissue, I guess if I decided to go on a diet and loose a huge amount of weight then of course they would go away just like someone elses breast.

6. Any negative effects while using this pills? Any long-term negative effects? So far no. I love them

I use Ultra Breast, I buy them 2 months supply at a time, and each time it cost about $40 something after shipping, because I'm not in the states, otherwise it might be less.

I also take collagen + C, hair vitamins, multivitamin and birth control pills
I also use a noogleberry pump, been using it since the summer of last year and gained 3 1/2 inches in total with noogleberry plus the 3 months that I added BO to the mix.

I been taking it a little over 3 months and hmm, probably gained an inch or inch and a half

I'm not sure if it did anything to me, but I'm exercising and dieting while taking and am losing fat, but not from my breasts, so that's a plus

I believe my results are permanent for the most part, I also pump, I don't include my swelling from pumping in my progress measurement, if I did then I'd gained 4 1/2 inches. I have an inch of swelling after pumping.

6. Any negative effects while using this pills? Any long-term negative effects?

none that I've noticed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon