Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any recommended techniques?

I have a 36C/D ( breasts are too wide for a C cup but don't fill the cups of a D) Is there a favorite or recommended technique to gain fullness, specifically in the upper part of the breast? I use the XL cups because of my breast width but the cups might be too large length wise as my breasts only go to about half of the cup when pumping, would a large pair maybe be better?

I do not think larger domes will help...  they might just make your breasts wider at the base.  And length doesn’t matter.   As long as your breasts are not touching the ends, they you are good.  The less of the breast that touches the domes the better.  It’s really all about the negative air pressure acting on the tissue.   The domes at the base actually confine your breasts which wouldn’t allow for any growth there.  I would keep using the XL domes and maybe try alternating from a pump and hold technique to pump and release after 5 minutes then pump again...   see if that helps with your breasts projection.  I have the same issue.

Thank you! I'll try that! How much pressure do you use when you're pumping? I'm at work so i can't show on the gauge but i usually pump around .2 or .5 depending if i am pumping and holding vs long duration pumping. Is that too little? At .5 it does feel uncomfortable but not necessarily painful.

(23-01-2021, 11:18 PM)Lolo Wrote:  

I have a 36C/D ( breasts are too wide for a C cup but don't fill the cups of a D) Is there a favorite or recommended technique to gain fullness, specifically in the upper part of the breast? I use the XL cups because of my breast width but the cups might be too large length wise as my breasts only go to about half of the cup when pumping, would a large pair maybe be better?

Massage, massage, massage! Its a basic staple that all girls should be adding to their routine I gained a heap of top tissue through my program plus my massage routine with my herbal oil infusion

(24-01-2021, 02:38 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Massage, massage, massage! Its a basic staple that all girls should be adding to their routine I gained a heap of top tissue through my program plus my massage routine with my herbal oil infusion

Is your routine listed under the programs section? I'm suddenly very interested in learning more about massages!

(24-01-2021, 12:47 AM)Lolo Wrote:  

Thank you! I'll try that! How much pressure do you use when you're pumping? I'm at work so i can't show on the gauge but i usually pump around .2 or .5 depending if i am pumping and holding vs long duration pumping. Is that too little? At .5 it does feel uncomfortable but not necessarily painful.

My gauge is broken so I pump until it's uncomfortable and then let a little air in to drop the pressure a little.  Do not over pump for long...  I have a number of times when pumping and sleeping and have blistered and have a few small scars.  Also when using lotion, instead of applying it to my entire breast and chest area, I just do the breast, stopping before I get to the base.  That way the domes "stick" at the base and don't tend to pull a lot of extra chest tissue into the dome (which in my mind would increase the width of my breasts)....

(24-01-2021, 04:01 AM)Lolo Wrote:  

(24-01-2021, 02:38 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Is your routine listed under the programs section? I'm suddenly very interested in learning more about massages!

No since I have done two completely different programs one herbal which worked but then I stalled and one herbal/BO which is currently working amazingly! but you can find my threads by looking through my profile, also you can find my current program under the glandular section labeled Raw female BO/Uterine! My herbal oil infusion ingredients should be listed there Its a concoction of estrogenic, prolactin stimulating and progesterone increasing herbs/oils/ESO's plus fat plumping fatty acid oils

(24-01-2021, 04:38 AM)Karren Wrote:  
(24-01-2021, 12:47 AM)Lolo Wrote:  

My gauge is broken so I pump until it's uncomfortable and then let a little air in to drop the pressure a little.  Do not over pump for long...  I have a number of times when pumping and sleeping and have blistered and have a few small scars.  Also when using lotion, instead of applying it to my entire breast and chest area, I just do the breast, stopping before I get to the base.  That way the domes "stick" at the base and don't tend to pull a lot of extra chest tissue into the dome (which in my mind would increase the width of my breasts)....

Thank you for the tips!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon