Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What to take for Hair Growth?

This last summer I cut my hair from about my mid back to a jaw length inverted bob...which I liked until a few weeks ago, now I suddenly desperatly want my long hair back!!! Any advice or personal experience on what I could take that helps with growth?

You can get a supplement from a shop called Holland & Barrett called Skin, Hair & Nails. You can get similar things from most stores selling supplements/vitamins. Also vitamin E is meant to be good.
A friend of mine also used to take Sea Kelp!
I hope this helps!
A x

It supposedly helps to rub birth control pills into your scalp (you have to dissolve them in water I think). I´ve never tried it myself but some of my friends used to have good results with this method.

I know this post is a bit older....but hopefully you still see it.
A few things might help you out, they sure did me.
Get rid of all your shampoos that contain sodium laurel sulfates. Horrible for your hair. You can find a few good brands at the local drug store such as Burts Bees.
Also you might want to take a good Biotin, and Silica(horsetail) supplement. Msm is wonderful too. Wonderful for your skin and nails too.
My daughter has been jealous because my hair is growing faster than hers.
Also you might want to invest in a good boar bristle hairbrush.

Along with the MSM and biotin, get Fo-ti...it works great! you can buy it on swansonvitamins.com site and they are very cheap. My local nutritional store also carries it, however it does cost more. Swansons charges a flat rate of 4.99 for shipping so you can purchase alot of vits and herbs chaeper even with the shipping.
I had a bad cut last spring and had to get alot cut off to fix it. I took the biotin, MSM, prenat vits(target or walmart brand work great) and the fo-ti and my hair grew really fast.

Good luck
laisegirl

Growth of healthy hair largely depends on its normal healthy functioning and structure.The hair structure is divided into two parts the non living part that is projected out of the skin of the scalp and the other living part,that remains buried inside the scalp skin.Both hair parts have various functions to perform,besides being an integral component of the hair growth cycles.Alteration in the normal cyclical process of hair growth is one of the main causes of hair loss.The factors that affect the normal hair growth cycle are hormonal imbalance and genetics.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon