Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where is my period?? Is it the BO??

I have been taking BO for several months. The beginning of this month, I started taking Pituitary as well. My husband and I had more fun than we originally planned to while celebrating our anniversary and I wanted to make sure my period came. I started taking Vitamin C, Black Cohosh and Dong Quai (which has worked to kick start missing periods in the past) about a week before I was expected to get my period. I haven't had to use this in soooo long because my periods have been SO regular for a while now. But now I'm LATE!!!! I took a test, NEGATIVE, thank God  because that is not in our plan right now. I have no pregnancy symptoms (and I usually get them ALL and very early on) I also have no period symptoms (no lower back pain, cramps, irritability).....

WHERE IS MY PERIOD??

I don't miss it, but I would like to have an idea of when I'm ovulating each month-another child doesn't fit into our plans right now.

I already stopped taking the extra Vitamin C. I am back to just 1 a day. I also stopped Black Cohosh and Dong Quai... although this combo has given me some quick breast fullness!! Do I need to take a break from the BO to get my period to start again??

(22-07-2021, 05:35 AM)MommyLumps Wrote:  

I have been taking BO for several months. The beginning of this month, I started taking Pituitary as well. My husband and I had more fun than we originally planned to while celebrating our anniversary and I wanted to make sure my period came. I started taking Vitamin C, Black Cohosh and Dong Quai (which has worked to kick start missing periods in the past) about a week before I was expected to get my period. I haven't had to use this in soooo long because my periods have been SO regular for a while now. But now I'm LATE!!!! I took a test, NEGATIVE, thank God  because that is not in our plan right now. I have no pregnancy symptoms (and I usually get them ALL and very early on) I also have no period symptoms (no lower back pain, cramps, irritability).....

WHERE IS MY PERIOD??

I don't miss it, but I would like to have an idea of when I'm ovulating each month-another child doesn't fit into our plans right now.

I already stopped taking the extra Vitamin C. I am back to just 1 a day. I also stopped Black Cohosh and Dong Quai... although this combo has given me some quick breast fullness!! Do I need to take a break from the BO to get my period to start again??

Hmmm usually BO tends to help girls with their cycle, have you considered trying cinnamon bark? Many girls who have PCOS use it to bring on their period and it works wonders! Its also great for nbe

Thanks for the response!!

BO did help with my periods, up until now (and that's if BO is even to blame). My cycles were regular, just a little long (about 35 days). BO would help my periods come on time and the past few months my cycles were 31 days.

I haven't tried cinnamon bark. I don't have PCOS and missing periods is NOT normal for me in my adult life. I am definitely going to look into it though!!

(23-07-2021, 09:38 AM)MommyLumps Wrote:  

BO did help with my periods, up until now (and that's if BO is even to blame). My cycles were regular, just a little long (about 35 days). BO would help my periods come on time and the past few months my cycles were 31 days.

I haven't tried cinnamon bark. I don't have PCOS and missing periods is NOT normal for me in my adult life. I am definitely going to look into it though!!

Nws! Wasnt implying you had PCOS sorry for the misunderstanding was just that I so happened to come across reviews on cinnamon bark on youtube and a few were girls with PCOS swearing by it to help bring on their period, I myself have been taking it for very long now for circulation, sugar metabolism, temperature maintenance and its supposed benefits for nbe. Hope you can figure this out and sorry for not being able to be of more help doll x

(23-07-2021, 12:39 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Nws! Wasnt implying you had PCOS sorry for the misunderstanding was just that I so happened to come across reviews on cinnamon bark on youtube and a few were girls with PCOS swearing by it to help bring on their period, I myself have been taking it for very long now for circulation, sugar metabolism, temperature maintenance and its supposed benefits for nbe. Hope you can figure this out and sorry for not being able to be of more help doll x

No problem at all!! I wasn't offended, just clarifying. To be clear, is it Ceylon cinnamon or Cassia cinnamon? I want to make sure I make the right purchase.

(24-07-2021, 12:08 AM)MommyLumps Wrote:  

(23-07-2021, 12:39 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

No problem at all!! I wasn't offended, just clarifying. To be clear, is it Ceylon cinnamon or Cassia cinnamon? I want to make sure I make the right purchase.

It is "cinnamomum burmannii" bark a specific type of cinnamon but found in majority of products try out natures bounty cinnamon plus chromium(the one this girl used for her period) or the one I use sundown non gmo clean nutrition cinnamon, both can be found on iherb for very little  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

UPDATE

I finally got my period, over a week late!! I definitely feel that it was late because of the BO & PG, but since I am seeing a minor change, I am not stopping!! 

I am actually going to ramp up to 2 pills each since it's August 1st. 

Thank you ladies for all the help. I am going to prepare myself in case it's late next month!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon