Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Chiyomilkish program

(26-10-2021, 03:20 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(26-10-2021, 01:53 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

TMI: I have noticed something that also decreases the male sex hormones even more. I notice it effects my body even though many might disagree with me.  I have websites with info to back up what I have noticed . I have found out that sexual thoughts , like thinking about sex and getting aroused , are linked to higher testosterone and cortisol levels in women, which could further impact NBE:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21185838/

Also , Freud has studied in the past the masturbation also increased DHT/testosterone if done so by the upper area which is a masculine trait:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mercury.pos...id%253D221

To me, it makes sense now. All the time in the past when I didn’t have a “clean” mind , my boobs would shrink and my nipples would become small. It is a very interesting concept however , even though many may disagree.

And because sexual thoughts could also release the stress hormone cortisol , it can inhibit our growth hormone which would stop from growing too .

Just a thought.

Ofcourse this is true however keep in mind testosterone isnt the only sex hormone that keeps a healthy sex drive PROGESTERONE also does so a healthy sex drive does not always equal increased T if progesterone levels are adequate and healthy, sex drive in a woman is too, for example I am post op I do not produce any testosterone whatsoever infact my T levels are in the 0. Below however I am on both bio identical estrogen pellets AND bio identical progesterone and this helps with an average drive my endocrinologist has been in his position for 30 years and knows this so its important to keep in mind, high sex drive does NOT equal high testosterone in every one  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> also pretty sure there were studies shown in cis males that their T levels dropped upon climax and then returned to normal afterwards but I cant find that study sorry

Yes, I understand. It does make sense because ever since starting these herbs , I have a desire in which is feminine. What I mean by feminine desire -

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livesci...ation.html

I guess a feminine desire is wanting to be penetrated and a masculine desire not wanting to be penetrated? That article is interesting.

That is great busty, I am also trying to get my T levels to 0 also . I think the less T levels , the bigger my boobs will grow. So I want to do everything I can find to take all those T levels out of my body to really encourage growth.

(26-10-2021, 12:16 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(26-10-2021, 01:28 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

(25-10-2021, 09:35 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(25-10-2021, 02:59 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

(24-10-2021, 03:20 PM)WEENE Wrote:  In Japan is easier to find those small band large cup bras

Check out Freya on Amazon too ^^

Yes, Japanese girls are mostly petite in the back and underbust .I love the look of a small back/underbust and huge boobs.

Oh ok but you do realise the smaller the band the smaller the cup volume like a 32DD is much smaller than a 36 or higher DD if that makes sense so its important to keep that in mind if your goal is huge boobs, like a woman I know is a 32E and much much smaller than me at a 36E so band increase is also a good thing in NBE and also can be a gain in regards to progress  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> as myself and dreamergirl were discussing much earlier this year on the forum I have a picture guide on my program thread of u are interested xx

I will definitely be checking out this brand Freya a girl I watch on youtube under the name "a bra that fits" often reviews them Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Hey . Yes I definitely understand that a bigger band means a bigger cup volume . I however love the look of a very small band size and big boobs though, that is what I am aiming for.To keep my band size small, I wear a waist trainer. Also I am not gaining any weight during this progress since I am already at 130lbs. I just want to gain a lot of tissue . Well fat brushing actually does keep my band size small as well though . I like it like that. Your size at 36E is amazing btw ~  of course I am interested in seeing your other thread , I’ll be checking that out right now in fact . Btw , speaking of YouTube, this girl is trying on Freya bras and she is the exact goal size of mine . I love the look of her small back and big boobs. :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5W4cioAlJFk

She has a lovely figure! This is the girl I was talking about you can binge watch her videos she reviews some of the most beautiful bras! I got her name wrong its the bra addict lol https://youtube.com/c/TheBraAddict

Her whole figure is my fantasy! Lol, I love her boobs so much ! I can’t wait until I get to experience what it is like to have huge boobs. I definitely have to be patient . Absolutely ^^

I’m following a chiyo ‘s program, now i’m on second month, right now not results at all.

I can t get why my boobs are so stupid and unresponsive!!! Damn!

(27-10-2021, 04:15 PM)Cely Wrote:  

I’m following a chiyo ‘s program, now i’m on second month, right now not results at all.

Tell me exactly what herbs and brand names you are taking. I can see if I can help you .

Ok everyone so I am omitting the placenta product because I don’t really like the effect it is giving my forehead . It is making my forehead kind of bumpy above my eyebrows and I never had this before. It is not extremely noticeable but under some lighting it looks a bit off. I searched for the reason and it is called frontal bossing. Frontal bossing is caused when too much growth hormone is released and I think that is what is happening here because I never had it before taking placenta. So for a small dose of growth hormone I am just going to sleep 9-10 hours and exercise regularly, as well as drink whole milk everyday in place of placenta . I’ll report any changes from not taking placenta , if I’m still growing , etc.

(28-10-2021, 12:41 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Tell me exactly what herbs and brand names you are taking. I can see if I can help you .

Ladies pm right now, last month i took biovea PM

Maruman placenta (but right now the shipping is late...damn!)

Biovea saw palmetto in lutheal

(28-10-2021, 12:50 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Ok everyone so I am omitting the placenta product because I don’t really like the effect it is giving my forehead . It is making my forehead kind of bumpy above my eyebrows and I never had this before. It is not extremely noticeable but under some lighting it looks a bit off. I searched for the reason and it is called frontal bossing. Frontal bossing is caused when too much growth hormone is released and I think that is what is happening here because I never had it before taking placenta. So for a small dose of growth hormone I am just going to sleep 9-10 hours and exercise regularly, as well as drink whole milk everyday in place of placenta . I’ll report any changes from not taking placenta , if I’m still growing , etc.

Jeeesus that sounds scary I guess placenta must have a whole heap more growth hormones in it than BO cause I never experienced anything like that on BO except slight boob growth and acne that I never had before. Thanks for pointing that out because I was literally going to try the same placenta c product x

(28-10-2021, 08:52 AM)Cely Wrote:  

(28-10-2021, 12:41 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Ladies pm right now, last month i took biovea PM

Maruman placenta (but right now the shipping is late...damn!)

Biovea saw palmetto in lutheal

Maybe because you were on a western brand of PM last month. Give the ladies PM (this is the Japanese brand your taking right ?) some time . Give it a few months. The thing is you are not really following Chiyomilk  program because you are not taking progesterone and estrogen receptor cleansing herbs during luteal which is important, this would be the super b up drops . In place of these you can take the pinky body super boin wild yam supplements in your luteal along with a saw palmetto supplement in luteal. If you don’t want to take a super b up drop in luteal , then you should follow Mayusakimilk milk program and she took glamour during her period which contains vitex, and then ladies pm during follicular phase .  Vitex is also important for the receptors. Your program is missing key herbs.

The Japanese PM that I am taking is DHC pueraria mirifica 99 . This is a concentrated PM that has retained the puerarin content so it is strong. It also contains fenugreek and black cohosh. (Herbs that Chiyomilk also took) the Japanese gov banned companies from selling a bust supplement with a high dose of PM for a reason so don’t think that a higher dose means more growth. Also you need to be taking a collagen supplement or powder. I strongly recommend Japanese collagen or even Korean ones they sell them cheap on Amazon. It doesn’t have to be expensive. I am taking AFC Japanese collagen. You can find it on Amazon for 23$ and it is a 90 day supply.

(28-10-2021, 01:41 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(28-10-2021, 12:50 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Jeeesus that sounds scary I guess placenta must have a whole heap more growth hormones in it than BO cause I never experienced anything like that on BO except slight boob growth and acne that I never had before. Thanks for pointing that out because I was literally going to try the same placenta c product x

Np xx

Yeah .. I suppose everyone produces their own amount of growth hormone so it will vary depending on the person.  But for me it doesn’t suit my body it seems.

Where can i purchase super b up drops or glamour?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon