Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

savashi's program

Jul 22, 2009#1
Okay, here is my program:
I do not mind if people post on it, if they have questions or comments or encouragement. That is why I love this forum! And a thank you to all the women who have helped me know where to begin and to everyone for their support. This forum is why having other women in your life is so essential. Okay here goes.

Stats:
28 years old
5'10"
137lbs
Athletic build
Initial breast size - 84cm at top of nipples
Bra size - either 34A or 32B (but they are small)
light drinking and light caffeine (I really enjoy my diet coke sometimes)
I take Desogen pills for birth control
No biological children

Start date July 13, 2009

AM Routine:
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine
1 Evening Primrose Oil (EPO)
1 1000mg MSM pill
8 to 16 oz of soymilk, sometimes with whey powder or soy powder mixed in, sometimes alone
Talk to breasts and encourage them to grow

PM Routine:
1 EPO
1 MSM pill
Listen to the 3min radionics about boob growth
then, one session of Blake talks hypnosis (although it always puts me to sleep)

Hurdles: Remembering that this is a long process and I cannot expect immediate results

As of July 20, 2009, I finally got my other herbs so this is my routine for a while

AM Routine
1 575mg Saw Palmetto (SP)
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 575mg Wild Yam (WY) - all bought from Greenbush
1 1000mg MSM pill
8 to 16 oz of soymilk, sometimes with whey powder or soy powder mixed in, sometimes alone
Massage each breast for three minutes while listening to radionics breast enlargement (3 minutes long so I put it on repeat) with borage (aka starflower) oil mixed with soy powder, hops powder and fenugreek powder, then lay with heating pad for 15 to 20 minutes and try to imagine my breasts growing and feeling the energy

Afternoon Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill

PM Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine
Same massage as AM Routine and listen to Blake talks hypnosis or do self hypnosis

I finally measured my breasts as of today July 22, 2009 because they felt fuller and they were at 86cm so I have gained 2cm and am quite proud.

I will stick with this routine exactly, except that I will add in 1 peuraria murifica (PM) pill three times daily, starting the Sunday I restart my birth control after my period, and take it for two weeks, in addition to everything else, then stop for two weeks and continue just they above routine, adding PM in for two weeks at a time.

I will try to keep posting and will get a before picture up ASAP.
Last edited by savashi on 7:40 PM - Aug 07, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJul 27, 2009#2
So I'm starting the PM today because it's seven days since my last period and I guess that is the best time to start. I am going to take one pill three times a day to start. I'm not sure what the dosage is but I think it's 500mg. I bought a big bag from the Thai seller on Ebay, since people liked that particular "brand" (if you can call it that). I'm not really sure how much to take but I will start as I am, and then increase to two pills three times a day after a week. I am still massaging and taking everything else, except for the herbs. I figure that I will not take those while on the PM, but will start taking them again during the two weeks I am not on PM.

I have read some reports about PM and BC but I'm not sure if it will make my BC less effective or not. I am currently on Desogen but will be switching to Yasmin soon because my gynecologist called me out of the blue and told me that Desogen has an increased risk of blood clots and he does not want to up the chances of that, unless he has to. Now, I've been on Desogen for years and never had a problem but that doesn't mean I don't believe him, so I will be switching after this pack. I guess that is a good thing since I've read that PM can also increase your risk of blood clots. I definitely do not want to increase my risk two fold if it's unecessary.

Anyway, I am going to try to keep on my routine. I'm not sure if the 2cm of growth have stayed but my breasts are definitely feeling heavier and bigger. I think Waxingmoon was right when she said that they grow sideways instead of out, but no one is really prepared for that. I am definitely fuller but measurement not so much different. Also, I have not been feeling any tingling but I know there is growth.

I am also waiting to get some Maca in the mail. We will see if my butt gets huge or if it helps at all. I wouldn't mind a little more ghetto booty then I already have but I don't need a cushion back there so I guess we have to wait. I still need to keep on with my positive thinking but it is hard with my job and all that is involved sometimes. I need to remember my goals and thank this forum for being available.

Last edited by savashi on 6:30 PM - Aug 21, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
millanii

Unread postJul 28, 2009#3
Quote:Okay, here is my program:
I do not mind if people post on it, if they have questions or comments or encouragement. That is why I love this forum! And a thank you to all the women who have helped me know where to begin and to everyone for their support. This forum is why having other women in your life is so essential. Okay here goes.

Stats:
28 years old
5'10"
137lbs
Athletic build
No biological children

Start date July 13, 2009

AM Routine:
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine
1 1000mg MSM pill

PM Routine:
1 EPO
1 MSM pill

Hurdles: Remembering that this is a long process and I cannot expect immediate results

As of July 20, 2009, I finally got my other herbs so this is my routine for a while

AM Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill
Massage each breast for three minutes while listening to radionics breast enlargement (3 minutes long so I put it on repeat) with borage (aka starflower) oil mixed with soy powder, hops powder and fenugreek powder, then lay with heating pad for 15 to 20 minutes and try to imagine my breasts growing and feeling the energy

Afternoon Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill

PM Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine
Same massage as AM Routine and listen to Blake talks hypnosis or do self hypnosis

I finally measured my breasts as of today July 22, 2009 because they felt fuller and they were at 86cm so I have gained 2cm and am quite proud.

I will stick with this routine exactly, except that I will add in 1 peuraria murifica (PM) pill three times daily, starting the Sunday I restart my birth control after my period, and take it for two weeks, in addition to everything else, then stop for two weeks and continue just they above routine, adding PM in for two weeks at a time.

hello Smile
Your program looks good but you could always ramp up on the msm and fenugreek as you doses can go quite a bit higher on the otherhand your probably better off starting low and seeing how you respond. If you get stuck and nothing seems to be happening tho i would suggest to up them Smile

good luck!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2798085]savashi

Unread postJul 29, 2009#4

Stats:
28 years old
5'10"
137lbs
Athletic build
No biological children

Start date July 13, 2009

AM Routine:
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine
1 1000mg MSM pill

PM Routine:
1 EPO
1 MSM pill

AM Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill

Afternoon Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill

PM Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine

Thanks for the tips Millani.

It's funny because I was just thinking today that I would up the dosage of MSM to about 6,000mg a day, since I read someone else having good results with that. Also, I was thinking up upping the herbs but I think I was reading Waxingmoon or someone else who said that for smaller breasts it is better to start with less of a dose. I think that after I go back on the herbs from the PM, I will up the doses of fenugreek.

However, do you think I should up the does of the other two herbs too?

And how important is drinking tea once a day because I have not been doing this yet?

I have been on PM for a few days now and last night after my massage I could feel pumping in my breasts, like the blood rushing there. And this morning I felt tingling so I'm excited. I would appreciate any responses. Thanks!!!
Edit
Dislike

Well, I have been on PM for almost two weeks now but I'm not sure I'm seeing any growth. I thought I did at first but now it seems that they are the same size. I am really trying not to get discouraged but it is difficult because I want to see results. My nipples have been very sore for the last couple of days and this may mean some growth, if I remember correctly from adolescence.

I have also been having a really tough time in my relationship these last couple of weeks and am caught up in a custody battle, so I think the stress might be affecting too. I am never sure if I am taking the right amount of PM or other supplements, and I am not sure when to start the PM. This last time, I started when I started by birth control after my period, which is the Sunday after it starts, but now I have seen that some girls start on the day of their period, so I am hugely confused. Also, I planned on taking herbs during my break for PM, but now I don't know if that is a good idea either.

I guess I just need to stay positive and know that this is a long involved process that does not happen overnight. I have been eating really healthy lately, but I'm not always sure I get enough protein so that might be an issue. Finally, I am thinking of buying some Femagis cream to try as I have heard some good things about it, so we'll see how that goes. For now, I am doing the following program.

AM Routine:
2 1000mg MSM pill
2 500mg PM from Ebay
1 500mg Maca from Now foods
Massage each breast for three minutes with borage (aka starflower) oil mixed with soy powder, hops powder and fenugreek powder, then lay with heating pad for 15 to 20 minutes and engage in self hypnosis

Afternoon Routine:
2 1000mg MSM pill
2 500mg PM from Ebay

PM Routine:
2 1000mg MSM pill
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine
2 500mg PM from Ebay
Same massage as AM Routine and listen to Blake talks hypnosis and radionics boob growth routine

Honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing but I am trying my best to get somewhere. I will continue to do what I am doing and add a few things and hopefully see results. I am going for a 34C/D..I have not quite decided yet but I guess we'll see.

Good luck to everyone else too.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
millanii

Unread postAug 08, 2009#6

Stats:
28 years old
5'10"
137lbs
Athletic build
No biological children

Start date July 13, 2009

AM Routine:
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine
1 1000mg MSM pill

PM Routine:
1 EPO
1 MSM pill

AM Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill

Afternoon Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill

PM Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine

Hi! sorry i have been on holiday Smile

sorry i cant really help on the tea and PM questions as ive never tried either

What i can suggest is try and keep your routine the same and not change it too much, your body needs time to get use to it and into a routine, if after a couple of months you get nothing then change doses or a few herbs.You seemed to be doing well at the beginning so if i were you i would stick with that and maybe increase the massage time,i know massage is really boring and a real pain but i think its really important.
I noticed you took out the fenugreek? or did you forget to write it in your new routine? i know this is supposed to be a very good herb for NBE.

Lastly *Hurdles: Remembering that this is a long process and I cannot expect immediate results* (good advice)
Stay positive and give it time, growing breast tissue is a slowww process so try not to get disappointed! and remember change things slowly that way you can tell what you respond to and what you dont Smile. Im not having much luck lately so ive highered a few doses and added msm now im gonna have to wait......and im afraid it is a waiting game...

good luck
Milani
Edit
Dislike

LaReve

Unread postAug 08, 2009#7

Stats:
28 years old
5'10"
137lbs
Athletic build
No biological children

Start date July 13, 2009

AM Routine:
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine
1 1000mg MSM pill

PM Routine:
1 EPO
1 MSM pill

AM Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill

Afternoon Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill

PM Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine

It does take time. It is worth it though!

What I have found regarding hot teas is that they seem to be stronger than taking dry herbs. If you can sneak in a cup of herbal tea every day it would really add to your routine. Fenugreek tea is awesome, fennel tea also really good.

Keep up the good work! I think if you stick to this program you will have amazing results. And if not at this time of year, then DEFINITELY in Springtime.

:-)
Edit
Dislike

savashi

Unread postAug 11, 2009#8

Stats:
28 years old
5'10"
137lbs
Athletic build
No biological children

Start date July 13, 2009

AM Routine:
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine
1 1000mg MSM pill

PM Routine:
1 EPO
1 MSM pill

AM Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill

Afternoon Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill

PM Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine

I have been doing two weeks on the PM routine and then switching back to the herbs for two weeks. Do you think this is a good idea or should I just stay on the herbs all the way through and add the PM in and out every two weeks? I am still taking Fenugreek and have upped my dosage to two Fenugreek three times a day with SP and WY at one pill three times a day. Any advice is really appreciated. Thanks.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 21, 2009#9

Stats:
28 years old
5'10"
137lbs
Athletic build
No biological children

Start date July 13, 2009

AM Routine:
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine
1 1000mg MSM pill

PM Routine:
1 EPO
1 MSM pill

AM Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill

Afternoon Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill

PM Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine

I also wanted to add that on August 12, 2009, I stopped doing the Kenneth Blake hypnotherapy and started Steve G. Jones. I really do like his recordings better and I got a great deal on them.

I just got my period for the first time since starting my full routine and it came right on time. I was a little concerned b/c I do not think there is any consensus on whether or not PM affects birth control. I hope it doesn't as my boyfriend and I (although in a long term relationship) are not ready for conception just yet. I've also been a bit worried about blood clots but my doctor put me on a new kind of birth control with less risk so I think I'll be okay. Plus, I exercise a lot and this is supposed to aid in blood circulation. My period has always been light but this time it was almost non-existent (not that I'm complaining).

I have started to see some growth (I think) and although some of it is luteal swelling because of my cycle, I believe some of it has stayed. I am definitely committed to seeing this thing through, even if it takes several months to see results. I do not seem to measure any bigger, but I have also been losing weight because of exercise so I do not count on the measuring so much. Instead, I just feel how big they are in my hands and I can tell they've grown. The other thing that I find to be so true is that they really are growing sideways. I think I've said this before but I really expected (like so many other girls) that they would grow out but instead they are expanding in girth. Very interesting.

Anyway, just sticking to my routine for now. I guess it has been about a month and I have not been as good at keeping up with the morning massages, although I do massage longer at night now. I am not listening to anything when I massage now because I just like to focus on the massage itself and then I listen to the hypnosis.

Eventually, I will get my before pictures up and then take some updated pics too. I know it is a huge inspiration to me to see the actual pictures of the girls' growth. I also think that if I take a picture and compare it, I might be able to see some difference.

Okay, have a great weekend everyone and keep up with your growing!!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2775148]lemonvanilla

Unread postOct 19, 2009#10

Stats:
28 years old
5'10"
137lbs
Athletic build
No biological children

Start date July 13, 2009

AM Routine:
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine
1 1000mg MSM pill

PM Routine:
1 EPO
1 MSM pill

AM Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill

Afternoon Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill

PM Routine
1 575mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg MSM pill
1 Multivitamin (MV)
2 Glucousamine

hi Savashi,

I am very curious and wanted to ask you if you are still experiencing growth from PM? I am about to switch over to PM and am a little worried :/

Thanks <3

Nov 29, 2009 Palomalove

Hi Savashi,

Wondering if your PM doses (2x 500mgs 3x/day) aren't a bit high? I read on here somewhere that it's pretty powerful stuff, and going too high can be counter-productive. You might check that out so that you don't sabatoge your progress, or cause harm.

Good luck, let us know how it goes!!

Paloma

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon