Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

birthmark20's progam

Apr 23, 2009#1
First of all i would like to say hi to all the NBE members..=)

I've been lurking around for a like 5 months now and search every pages of this site. While doing this, i also tried some of the herbs here for myself. Ive tried quickbust before i found this site and found out it is a weak product and got so devastated.=/ But i never give up and tried a new programme for myself. Just this month i took fenugreek and papaya enzyme chewable tablets. by taking only these two herbs wit massage i gained 1 inch in 2 weeks. I used to have 31" breast and 27" below breast. After my period my fenugreek run out as well. but i kept the 1 inch i gained so now im 32" and still 27" below breast. Im skinny and obssess about my body. i never ever wanna gain weight. although i know i will never be fat or whatever i still used some herb for maintenance of my weight which is good because it didnt affect my nbe programme. Now, i bought a breast enlargement softgel capsules which is very cheap here in my country. i will just start taking it tonight before i go to bed. It doesnt have fenugreek in the ingredients so tom. im going to buy a bottle of fenugreek.i also bought a breast gel for massage. that contains the following ingredients:

Extracts of papaya, fennel seed, angelica, damiana leaf, dandelion and other natural plants.

The ingridients of the softgel im goin to take are the ff:

Kavakava root - 500mg
yam root powder - 500mg
dandelion root powder - 400mg
dong quai - 400mg
daminana powder - 400mg
saw palmeto berry powder - 300mg
motherswort powder - 300mg
blessed thistle - 300mg

I hope i can also give u guys a growth report while taking these. This is the start of my NBE quest Formally. Any advise or suggestions are welcome.=)

Thank you and Happy boobie growing to all.=)
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postApr 23, 2009#2
i forgot to mention that im taking calcium 1500 mg a day.=)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 23, 2009#3
Quote:First of all i would like to say hi to all the NBE members..=)

I've been lurking around for a like 5 months now and search every pages of this site. While doing this, i also tried some of the herbs here for myself. Ive tried quickbust before i found this site and found out it is a weak product and got so devastated.=/ But i never give up and tried a new programme for myself. Just this month i took fenugreek and papaya enzyme chewable tablets. by taking only these two herbs wit massage i gained 1 inch in 2 weeks. I used to have 31" breast and 27" below breast. After my period my fenugreek run out as well. but i kept the 1 inch i gained so now im 32" and still 27" below breast. Im skinny and obssess about my body. i never ever wanna gain weight. although i know i will never be fat or whatever i still used some herb for maintenance of my weight which is good because it didnt affect my nbe programme. Now, i bought a breast enlargement softgel capsules which is very cheap here in my country. i will just start taking it tonight before i go to bed. It doesnt have fenugreek in the ingredients so tom. im going to buy a bottle of fenugreek.i also bought a breast gel for massage. that contains the following ingredients:

Extracts of papaya, fennel seed, angelica, damiana leaf, dandelion and other natural plants.

Kavakava root - 500mg
yam root powder - 500mg
dong quai - 400mg
daminana powder - 400mg
blessed thistle - 300mg

I hope i can also give u guys a growth report while taking these. This is the start of my NBE quest Formally. Any advise or suggestions are welcome.=)

A little bit info about me.

I am 24 yrs old. Asian.
Height: 5'2
Weight: 98 Lbs. (havent weight myself lately)

Bra size: 32 A, but can also fit into 32 b but loose on the right breast. (my breast is uneven, the left side is bigger than the right)

Waist: 24
Hips: 33

I used to take diet pills before because everybody seemed to be anorexics. This is why i also think and i believe that i lost those moments of growing my breast. Now, Im still skinny but i have curves, i have broad shoulder that matches my hips that's y i dont look like a stick pole. I am now trying to challenged myself to a bigger breast size not for someone else but for my own happiness and achievement.=) When i was young i took BCP of course to prevent pregnancy and i know for sure that my breast were bigger just because i still have my baby weight back then and caused by the pills as well. When i started losing weight, and gone off the pill my boobs gets smaller. so BCP is not included in my option for my breast enlargement program.
Eversince, i maintained to be in this weight. I guess i feel more lighter and happy about myself when i know im not gaining fats. ive been taking an herb for my weight maintenance. so far so good because it doesnt interfere wit my NBE quest. i still gained 1 inch in my breast and not anywhere else when i started my program this april.=)

So for now, this all i can share.=) its a good feeling knowing that we have something to look forward on everyday..=)

Edit
Dislike

[/url]
mcovert

Unread postApr 23, 2009#4

Kavakava root - 500mg
yam root powder - 500mg
dong quai - 400mg
daminana powder - 400mg
blessed thistle - 300mg

Hey,hope you don't mind me posting on your journal here.I don't mind if anyone posts to mine.You will fluctuate with breast size and gain during NBE.That is normal.It is a 2-step forward,1-step back process,so don't let that discourage you.My left breast was smaller than my right breast,then about 2 mos. into it,my left breast actually got bigger than my right.The nipple got bigger as well.They are starting to even back out.I just concentrate on a little more massage on the one that appears smaller.This will actually vary day by day and week by week.Rest assured,this is normal for a lot of people doing NBE.
I am built similar to you.I am 5'2.I currently weigh 115-116.I have lost weight.I am trying to get back to my normal range of 124-128.Even 130 won't hurt me.I have lean muscle mass.I do look feminine,just rock-solid and curvy.I am very petite,tiny waist,big hips and booty.Not pear shaped.I am more on the hour-glass side.My boobs have always been wide in circumference,even after losing breast mass.I am also wide-shouldered and yes,that does help balance a body.Even though I had lost some weight,I am still gaining in breast.If you are happy with your weight,don't change it.
My 2 suggestions that may well help you is: Take protein shakes(protein is important for NBE) and use a heating pad nightly after massaging.It is awesome! My brother owns our local Smoothie King.I had been taking a product called Muscle Milk.It is a great product,but costly----even with my brother's discount.So,on this forum,I used the recipe under Food & Drink Recipes.It includes Brewer's yeast,only 1 Tbsp. of protein,acidophillus powder,carob powder,and whatever fruit you would like to put in it.I still use the Muscle Milk as my protein powder.I get the vanilla,that way it's a good base for any flavor.My health food store told me to only start with 1/4-1/2 Tsp. of the carob powder to start,as too much at first has a constipating effect.
I have drove my husband nuts with my NBE program,always asking him if he notices a difference.He tells me he does without asking,saying look how big those tits are getting.So,atleast he supports me on this.He does not want me to go under the knife----he does not like fakies.But,if that's what I wanted,he would support me in that as well.He also loved me and the way I looked before NBE just fine.We are high school sweeties.I am 34 and he is 35.
So,good luck and keep on posting as to how you are growing because you WILL.I have learned to be patient.If you get discouraged(we all do),just have a vent.Happy growing to you!
~~What you think about,you bring about~~

Mel C
Edit
Dislike

emz

Unread postApr 23, 2009#5
Thank u so much for the encouragement.=) i really really appreciate it and needed it.=) So far ur the only one who welcomed me here. actually, im happy wit my breast eventhough its not big because im sexy the way i am not saying this to carry my own chair or anything atleast thats what ive been hearing from friednds and other people. I just really want my right breast to catch up. If it will both get bigger then i will be thankful.=) My fiance doesnt know that im doing this. He loved me the way i am and never want to change anything about myself. I just wanna do this on my own. As u noticed my username is birthmark? its because i have big birthmark in my left breast and that breast is bigger, There are times that i wish the right one is the bigger one because its the breast im comfortable wit and have confidence showing.=/ but im not one of those normal girls who are flawless when it comes to breast part. i guess if there's one thing that always put me down that would be my birthmark.=( but i dont lose all the hope..i know that i can gain that confident back if i can gain atleast even breast or bigger breasts.=)so thank u in advance for the support. I hope i will b able to contribute some knowledge here too. Thank u for recommending protein shake..i will try that too.=)
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Unread postApr 23, 2009#6

Kavakava root - 500mg
yam root powder - 500mg
dong quai - 400mg
daminana powder - 400mg
blessed thistle - 300mg

An inch in 2 weeks? Only with FG and papaya enzyme?? Nice work! I'm thinking of adding papaya enzyme to my list of supplements. I've read about it being good for aiding in digestion, speeding up chemical processes and protein absorption. So, can't hurt right?

Don't like taking that many pills, but I really would like faster growth. Gonna do what I gotta do.

But good luck on your journey. Keep us posted!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2778736]birthmark20

Unread postOct 28, 2009#7

Kavakava root - 500mg
yam root powder - 500mg
dong quai - 400mg
daminana powder - 400mg
blessed thistle - 300mg

Hi to all

Its been awhile since i last logged in and update my program..well the last program i did wasnt really successful..after 6 months ive tried supershine and dremcoutri from TV shopping..i cannot say it didnt work nor it works..becuz i stopped taking them just after the first trial. After a month of not taking anything only vitamins..and also eating healthy and changing my diet to 3 times a dayor two big meal a day..i gained 5 pounds which is not bad at all..and saw some difference in my breast but not in measurement..i know i will have a hard time or need to take time to really fill up and reach a B cup bcuz i have a broad shoulder that makes my breast seem smaller than it looks..anyways, i am happy for now to say that my breast gain wit my 5 pounds is just right for me. I will start a new program soon..i already place an order from puerariamiracleherbs.com. i am just waiting for my pills to arrived sometime nextweek. im hoping to see some more difference in my breast size after my 2 bottles of PM..i believe that if i cannot see or feel anything from taking any pills within 1 to 2 months it only means its not for me.

Thanks for reading my program page and happy boobie growing to all

New program: start on Nov. 03, 2009

Pueraria mirifica pills

Vitamins:

Gluthathione = 1000mg
Vit. C = 1000mg
Calcium = 1500

diet:

tofu, papaya, yogurt, cheese

I already changed my caffeine intake eversince. i now only drink 1 cup of mocha cappuccino a day..and i only drink occassionaly. will update this when i see some changes while taking the PM. Smile
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 28, 2009#8

Kavakava root - 500mg
yam root powder - 500mg
dong quai - 400mg
daminana powder - 400mg
blessed thistle - 300mg

I gave the wrong website.. its puremiracleherbs.com...not puerariamiracleherbs.com haha i must be so excited about the PM.. im thinking this would be my last try..cuz i already tried diff. herbs from fenugreek to supershine etc. Theres only one left and that is PM. i will definetely keep this program posted from now on. and before i forgot..i also do massage anytime i can..i use sesame seed body oil or sometimes vit. E skin oil. Smile

PS. im just wondering if its ok to use the hair blower to heat up ur breast before massaging? replacing a heat pad?? hahahaha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon