Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mel C's Program

Apr 18, 2009#1
Okay----here goes.

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 116 lbs. (currently) Had went down to 111,getting back to atleast 125-128 lbs.

Take Depo Provera as BC method.I do well with it.

Bra Size: Full 34B (was a loose 34B @ top,now very full 34B)
Waist:23.5"-24" (depends on time of month)
Hips: 36"

3 kids,1 by C-section.I did not breast feed,but very well could have.

Goal: Get back to 36C figure,maybe small D.My hips and butt will balance it.Not what you call pear-shaped.More proportionate than that.I am very round and heavy at bottom of breast,and I am slowly getting volume at the center and top.Until recently,had what I call Ski-Slope Breasts(if you know what I mean).Plus at the very outside bottom of my breasts,they had began to atrophy,as well.This is common for anemic girls.

I have tried NBE for years.I know I have used incorrect commercial products for myself,or was not dedicated enough,or could not keep it up financially.Sometimes I just never gave it enough time to work.Had actually seriously considered Boob Job.Did not want the fake look or maintenance.Plus,I am a smoker-----I do enjoy this.Smoking ups your chances later of increased risk of hematoma,auto-immune disorders(i.e.---lupus).Plus,I am anemic,so this is a double-whammy.Plus gravity takes over on these,as well.That's why I am glad I said no,I will do this natural or not at all.That way,with the size,you still can maintain the firmness,even later on.Will still massage to maintain,plus to maintain breast health,and I will probably do maintenance every 3-4 mos once I get to desired goal.

In early part of Feb. 2009

3 Breast Success Pills daily
Sher Shere PM Bust Cream (decent product---has EPO)

As I said earlier,had done this many times before,and thanks to internet,started researching heavily.I knew most successes from NBE included massage.Made sense to me,especially after reading articles about Asian Governments supporting this and encouraging their female citizens to do this.Plus,all the studies supporting it.

From this,I felt that Breast Success was helping a little,but I did find that I had more tingling after massaging with the PM cream.So,after running out of Breast Success in late Feb.,I started researching other products.So,here goes the part where some people will more than likely disagree with me,maybe yell at me.That's okay.This is my program.Saying that,I have truly learned some things on this forum-----so glad I found it.One of the most important things I've learned is that what does not work for one,does not mean it will not work another,and vice versa.

Early March:
Massage in AM with Latavi gel
Massage in eve. with Latavi gel and 2 Latavi Caps after evening meal
PM cream massage afternoon(after work)
I also regularly take these:
Prenatal vitamin
2-3 Protein Shakes per day
1000 mg Vitamin C
1200 mg Calcium = Vitamin D
1000 mg Biotin
I had awesome results with this.I used up the gel a little fast.I am like some other people on here and like to soak my breasts when massaging.Still had enough caps,though.When I ran out of gel,late,late March,I did visit Dr.Dukes The Green Pharmacy Book online,and went to my local health food store and bought the herbs for the Bustea.Drank it twice daily.

I had some fullness when I would drink the Bustea and decided I liked it,but did not have as much soreness or itchiness.I had more of muscle-twitch-jump feeling.So,got that feeling back when my shipment of Latavi came in on Apr. 6th and started using the gel again.

I also learned from this forum about cayenne and SP.I also learned about ramping up,as well as the heating pad.As of 1 week & 1/2 ago,this is my routine:

A.M.~~~~
Massage with Latavi gel
1 Protein Shake
1 Cap Cayenne 455 mg w/40,000 STU
1 Cap SP Extract Gel 160 mg ( I am also taking this to help with my weight gain)
1 Prenatal Vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1200 mg Calcium + Vitamin D
1000 mg Biotin

P.M~~~~
Massage w/ Latavi gel w/heating pad afterwards (Love IT!)
1 Protein Shake
2 Caps Latavi
1 Cap Cayenne
1 Cap SP Extract Gel
1-2 cups Bustea

Sometimes I take another protein shake in between.I am taking the P.M routine before settling for the evening.Sometimes I don't get to drink the Bustea,just because of prep time.I work late 2 nights,or on the go.I am going to start ordering the Bustea from Greenbush,as it is already in a bag and easier to prepare or take on the go.I ran out of PM cream.I liked it,and I am thinking of adding it back in pill form to also help with skin oiliness of my face.
I think the cayenne is also helping.I can feel everything working faster when I take it.I figured it will help with my anemia,too.Not for sure with the SP yet,but it can't hurt.I will keep posting my results.
~~What you think about,you bring about~~

Mel C
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Mel C

Unread postMay 12, 2009#2
Same program,only difference is used to at mid-day massage (didn't always get 2 do this),I would use PM cream.I ran out and ordered PM caps and started those internally,about 4-5 days ago.I am using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion w/COLLAGEN,elastin,Vit E,and shea butter for my mid-day and extra massages(as I can).
I did add the SP for excess androgens.I think in my earlier post I had stated I was androgen deficient.I had too many-----oily skin(clear,however),a couple chin hairs I had to tweeze every 2 weeks. Glad I added SP----I am gaining weight.Up to 119 now.Only a few more to go.The SP has increased my appetite and I am noticing the hair growth on my legs and underarms is slower and finer.Hope this doesn't mean the hair growth on my head does not slow as well.I have short hair and have to keep it trimmed every 4 weeks to keep the style,but also liked the fact that because my hair grows so fast I could change my cut up fast if I got tired or bored.Oh well,if it does slow,boobie growth is worth it.I will just get human hair clip- in extensions if I want to wear my hair long.I was going to do that anyway so I could wear my hair short or long.
I think my growth is right at 1".If not,very close.No more ski-slope breasts from side view.I am thiiiiiiis close to posting pics.I am doing wall-pushes when I can.I keep meaning to add chest exercises with 10 lb weights,but have not got around to doing it.Just so busy with work,kids,life,and NBE.NBE takes dedication,commitment,and patience.That is why it is a program/routine.I have little break outs on my face,but these still come at my "silent" cycles----I am on Depo----- as always.I don't think the NBE is doing that.I do break out on my chest area about 2 weeks at a time but have found these are followed by growth spurts,then they clear up.I have noticed my hair is a lot more oily.That could be from the SP/hormone changes in general.It could also be the fact that I cannot decide which shampoo and conditioner to stick with,but probably not,as I used to switch my products around all the time because hairdressers recommend this.It could just be the seasonal/climate change now that spring is here and summer on its way.
I am having success with my program and I am going to keep it where it is at.No need to fix if it's not broke.Hubby is definitely noticing and complimenting me on how full and larger my breasts are,especially at the top portions.ME!!! Top portions.Hell yea..... It is so nice not to have to hide this from him.He was skeptical at first,but supported me.Now he's sold.I do feel better in general as well.I guess you would have to,balancing hormone levels.Sometimes I am tired but I always have been at times.That's life.I am more confident in my own skin,which is a very good side effect.Do I have my down times? Yes----that's part of it as well.We just have to learn that tomorrow is another day.
Do want to add-----they say don't stress as it will hider your NBE growth......and it is true but,let's face it-----everyone has stress.It's how you handle it that counts.You change what you can and accept what you can't.You take it in stride and don't run from it.Face it head on and vow to let it make you better because of it.Too blessed to be stressed.Since starting this NBE program,I lost my overtime and bonuses at work-----so what? That's why hubby pays for my program.Problem solved.It is ironic because I did worry about being able to afford my routine,but he said I'd still get it because I was having too much success to stop.Ahhhh.....only 10 years to het him to this point.HaHa! Actually,he got himself to this point.I have also learned just 2 weeks ago I'm gonna get a grand baby.Shocked.....yea.Can I change it? No.Accept it,love it,cuddle it.I told my son and his girlfriend that I would be there.I was there at one time and even younger.My parents helped me,so I will help them.That's family.Okay,rambled on and I've got to take p.m. dose and apply heat.........and go to bed!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
mcovert

Unread postMay 17, 2009#3
Quote:Okay----here goes.

Weight: 116 lbs. (currently) Had went down to 111,getting back to atleast 125-128 lbs.

Goal: Get back to 36C figure,maybe small D.My hips and butt will balance it.Not what you call pear-shaped.More proportionate than that.I am very round and heavy at bottom of breast,and I am slowly getting volume at the center and top.Until recently,had what I call Ski-Slope Breasts(if you know what I mean).Plus at the very outside bottom of my breasts,they had began to atrophy,as well.This is common for anemic girls.

I have tried NBE for years.I know I have used incorrect commercial products for myself,or was not dedicated enough,or could not keep it up financially.Sometimes I just never gave it enough time to work.Had actually seriously considered Boob Job.Did not want the fake look or maintenance.Plus,I am a smoker-----I do enjoy this.Smoking ups your chances later of increased risk of hematoma,auto-immune disorders(i.e.---lupus).Plus,I am anemic,so this is a double-whammy.Plus gravity takes over on these,as well.That's why I am glad I said no,I will do this natural or not at all.That way,with the size,you still can maintain the firmness,even later on.Will still massage to maintain,plus to maintain breast health,and I will probably do maintenance every 3-4 mos once I get to desired goal.

As I said earlier,had done this many times before,and thanks to internet,started researching heavily.I knew most successes from NBE included massage.Made sense to me,especially after reading articles about Asian Governments supporting this and encouraging their female citizens to do this.Plus,all the studies supporting it.

From this,I felt that Breast Success was helping a little,but I did find that I had more tingling after massaging with the PM cream.So,after running out of Breast Success in late Feb.,I started researching other products.So,here goes the part where some people will more than likely disagree with me,maybe yell at me.That's okay.This is my program.Saying that,I have truly learned some things on this forum-----so glad I found it.One of the most important things I've learned is that what does not work for one,does not mean it will not work another,and vice versa.

Early March:
Prenatal vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin
I had awesome results with this.I used up the gel a little fast.I am like some other people on here and like to soak my breasts when massaging.Still had enough caps,though.When I ran out of gel,late,late March,I did visit Dr.Dukes The Green Pharmacy Book online,and went to my local health food store and bought the herbs for the Bustea.Drank it twice daily.

I had some fullness when I would drink the Bustea and decided I liked it,but did not have as much soreness or itchiness.I had more of muscle-twitch-jump feeling.So,got that feeling back when my shipment of Latavi came in on Apr. 6th and started using the gel again.

I also learned from this forum about cayenne and SP.I also learned about ramping up,as well as the heating pad.As of 1 week & 1/2 ago,this is my routine:

A.M.~~~~
Massage with Latavi gel
1 Protein Shake
1 Cap SP Extract Gel 160 mg ( I am also taking this to help with my weight gain)
1 Prenatal Vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin

P.M~~~~
1 Protein Shake
2 Caps Latavi
1 Cap Cayenne
1 Cap SP Extract Gel
1-2 cups Bustea

Sometimes I take another protein shake in between.I am taking the P.M routine before settling for the evening.Sometimes I don't get to drink the Bustea,just because of prep time.I work late 2 nights,or on the go.I am going to start ordering the Bustea from Greenbush,as it is already in a bag and easier to prepare or take on the go.I ran out of PM cream.I liked it,and I am thinking of adding it back in pill form to also help with skin oiliness of my face.
I think the cayenne is also helping.I can feel everything working faster when I take it.I figured it will help with my anemia,too.Not for sure with the SP yet,but it can't hurt.I will keep posting my results.
Okay-----am growing but getting these damn white,long,thin stretch marks.Crap!!!! Posted earlier about advice on this and got lots of support.I will be adding in collagen to my program.The internal PM is def strong and very good for me for NBE.Took progress pics this morning.Actually,the stretchies not very noticible on pics,and the progress is so good that I guess I can live with them if they don't go away.I am gonna post pics today.Excited and nervous.Hubby is like OMG----I can't believe you haven't told me about taking pics and posting them on the internet.I told him to chill-----my face is not in them and I am part of this forum and this is what we do.He's like,so you are selling the product.I was like no,everbody has a personal program----we just share our programs and quests for emotional support and encouragement.I let him know most people do not even like my base program,and I informed him I have added to mine.He said that's pretty cool.Damn right it is!
I notice in my most recent pic from this morning,my boob size has evened out.I think it was that they hung different.That's why my nipple size in ratio to the other looked so exaggerated.there is a slight difference in the nipple size,but very little where the girls sit the same now.I still massage both the same now that they have evened out,but I really pull on that smaller nipple after massage.Those really help.I also put more presuure on the right one(with smaller nipple) when I have the heating pad on.
My mass is filling out big-time.I always looked very round and full at the bottoms,but lost volume right above nip.It was very noticible from side view.I am definitely concentrating on the fullness and volume.No more ski slopes,but still a work in progress.I am bigger at bottoms as well----all over and that's the point.The fullness is actually moving its way up the sides and to the tops.I really am impressed.If you don't take pics to post here,post them for yourself so you will see that progress.You look at them everyday and you FEEL they are getting fuller,heavier,and that your bras fit more snug ,but if you take pics you have proof it's not in your head.It is very cool to see the changes.They are slight until they get very noticible and then there is no denying it.Therefore,you become more open-minded and more positive,allowing yourself to grow even more.Happy Growing!!!!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 17, 2009#4

Early March:
Prenatal vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin

A.M.~~~~
Massage with Latavi gel
1 Protein Shake
1 Prenatal Vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin

P.M~~~~
1 Protein Shake
2 Caps Latavi
1 Cap Cayenne
1 Cap SP Extract Gel
1-2 cups Bustea

Oh,forgot to say that my weight is currently at 119.Not freaking out about it as bad.Have put on 8 of the 12 lost.Still drinking protein,but do miss these sometimes.There have been days as well that I fell asleep and forgot to take my night herbs.Don't fret if this happens once in a while.Life happens.Just jump right back on.I have put mine in a pill box so I can take them with me of a day if I'm rushing out the door of a morning.Still drink 1-2 cups Bustea daily.Sometimes I miss this,but I am consistent with atleast 2 massages(sometimes more) daily and also consistent with positive thoughts.They even cut my over-time and bonuses at work through all this,found out I will be a grandparent,and as of Friday,they cut my current position at work and I will get a day position(I have been there a long time,plus was in a carwreck at work about 3 years ago and won a settlement----so they damn sure won't fire me,if they did,I would get another one because I have a great record there.They love me),and I will take a dollar an hour cut in pay.Guess what? I took pics and I got boobs and those negative boobie demons/forces will not make them shrink.Oh no! It just gives me more time to concentrate on NBE 'cause I won't have the 2 late worknights.HaHa!

Mel C
Edit
Dislike

amorebeautifulme76

Unread postMay 29, 2009#5

Early March:
Prenatal vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin

A.M.~~~~
Massage with Latavi gel
1 Protein Shake
1 Prenatal Vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin

P.M~~~~
1 Protein Shake
2 Caps Latavi
1 Cap Cayenne
1 Cap SP Extract Gel
1-2 cups Bustea

I hope you don't mind my posting here. I saw that you posted that you were a southern girl. Are you talking USA? I live in the southeast. I was just curious as to different attitudes in different regions of the country. I am originally from the north and the women there seem to be less busty than they are here. I was wondering if the women where you live are bigger busted than in other areas of the country you have visited.
Edit
Dislike

mcovert

Unread postMay 29, 2009#6

Early March:
Prenatal vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin

A.M.~~~~
Massage with Latavi gel
1 Protein Shake
1 Prenatal Vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin

P.M~~~~
1 Protein Shake
2 Caps Latavi
1 Cap Cayenne
1 Cap SP Extract Gel
1-2 cups Bustea

Hey,Laura! No,I do not mind anyone posting here at all.I'm guilty of posting on other's,as well.Yes,south USA,as in Tennessee.Yes,the girls here seem to be corn-fed and are more ample.The women here like beer,too.Some are very small,but most are ample.I used to be in the ample majority,but lost out.Thankfully,on my way to getting it back.I think it is our diets here.Lots of beans,potatoes,rice,etc.Soul food,ya know.Good down home southern cooking.Oh,collard greens and turnip greens,too.I heard green foods are good boobie foods,so I'm going to make them even more now.What part of the north are you originally from? That is interesting,as I do believe now that diet has a lot to do with boob fullness and volume.Maybe because(for the most part) southerners and northerners cook differently? God,I'm getting hungry talking about this-----could be SP doing it.I have been up north twice----once on family vacation when we drove to Canada,stopping in PA to see my dad's boss and when I went to Syracuse,NY.They loved me and they were great.
But,then again,Pam Anderson is from Vancouver,Canada and she was a 34C naturally.Why she done anything to herself,who knows? I think she looked better before.Shanai Twain is also from Canada and she is very ample and full.Maybe once across American borders,cooking style and diets change?
It is odd that women up north seem to be less endowed.I never thought about it......but I am now.

Mel C
Edit
Dislike

amorebeautifulme76

Unread postMay 29, 2009#7

Early March:
Prenatal vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin

A.M.~~~~
Massage with Latavi gel
1 Protein Shake
1 Prenatal Vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin

P.M~~~~
1 Protein Shake
2 Caps Latavi
1 Cap Cayenne
1 Cap SP Extract Gel
1-2 cups Bustea

I live in Tennessee as well!!!!! That is so awesome!!!!! I didn't want to say what state because I didn't want to seem like a stalker or anything. It is really cool that we live in the same state. I felt so alone here with my small boobs. It is so cool that you are so close.
Did you find out yet what sex the baby is?
Edit
Dislike

Mel C

Unread postMay 30, 2009#8

Early March:
Prenatal vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin

A.M.~~~~
Massage with Latavi gel
1 Protein Shake
1 Prenatal Vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin

P.M~~~~
1 Protein Shake
2 Caps Latavi
1 Cap Cayenne
1 Cap SP Extract Gel
1-2 cups Bustea

OMG! How frign' cool! Where are you at in Tennessee? No,I do not think you are a stalker at all!!!!! I think this forum makes people bond,anyway.How could it not? How long have you been here and where are you originally from? I live in Cookeville,about an hour east of Nashville and about an hour and 1/2 west of Knoxville.So cool! I am so excited! It is so neat to be virtual strangers and to find out we are in the same state!!!!! How do you like it here and do you plan on staying? What brought you here? So many questions.We may have a chance of actually getting to sit down for lunch at some point in the future.It will still be about 6 more weeks before I know what sex baby is.We are buying car seats,swings,bouncy seats,etc.We will definitely have to exchange numbers-----if you feel comfortable w/ that.I am not a stalker either and I'm only crazy in a good way.I am fixing to quit my job and go back to school.Get this: they not only took away overtime and bonuses,they cut my position,but yet,another girl that was doing it will still be doing the same thing! It's not her fault and I really love her.Her father-in-law moved in with them,as well and she is fixing to quit.She told me the VA will pay a pension for family to take care of their elderly relatives! He did not qualify for the 24/7 care,but he will get something on pension! He gets to stay home and I get to go to school.It may only pay him a $100 a mo. to start,but he will get more on the end of the year.He said he would help me financially.So,everything is happening for a reason.
They also cut my pay a dollar on the hour and I'm going to fight it.That will be the reason for my notice and unemployment claim.I was in a carwreck in a company vehicle in June 2006 and won settlement from the other car driver and had to pay workman's comp back,so I think they have really dug themselves a hole.I am waiting to hear from my lawyer,and you know how that goes......
This is really flabergasting but cool! Let me know if you want to exchange numbers.We can do this via email.So exciting to know someone with lots in common is in same state as I am.Wow......Oh,by the way,you will definitely be able to tell I am Southern from my talk.I am smarter than I sound.HaHa! LOL
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2787988]tinaz408

Unread postJun 01, 2009#9

Early March:
Prenatal vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin

A.M.~~~~
Massage with Latavi gel
1 Protein Shake
1 Prenatal Vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin

P.M~~~~
1 Protein Shake
2 Caps Latavi
1 Cap Cayenne
1 Cap SP Extract Gel
1-2 cups Bustea

Mel, I am wondering how you got your boobs to be so perky, especially after breastfeeding?

I was looking at your program but I am a bit confused. What exactly are you taking?

What has been the factors tp attribute to your growth?

Thanks.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 01, 2009#10

Early March:
Prenatal vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin

A.M.~~~~
Massage with Latavi gel
1 Protein Shake
1 Prenatal Vitamin
1000 mg Vitamin C
1000 mg Biotin

P.M~~~~
1 Protein Shake
2 Caps Latavi
1 Cap Cayenne
1 Cap SP Extract Gel
1-2 cups Bustea

I just saw your imagevue pics, they are perkier and bigger than before! They look great! What size were you to start with and what size are you now?

Thanks again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon