Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

armywife's program

Jun 13, 2009#1
Hello Everyone!

I am new to this NBE program. I have been on for about 3 weeks now. After tons of researching and reading information after information, looking at pictures after pictures...I've finally decided to make my NBE program on here to make things easier.

In my other comments that I have posted in the other messages, I haven't gotten much reply so I think I'll just start on my own and see how it goes and what works best for me.

With many purchases on several different breast enhancements/enlargements products and PM products, I am putting this out to see what works best and gives better results.

1st Week:
Bust-Boom Capsules (2)
Evegen Capsules (5-9)
Orange Juice (1) Bottle

2nd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Evegen (5-9)
Breast Success (3-5)

3rd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Breast Success (3-5)
Evegen (5-9)
Acai 1200mg (1-2)
Vitamin C & D (1)
Protein Shakes (1-2) Bottle/s
Vitamin Water Drink(1-2) Bottle/s

So far, my program sounds like it's not in order or doesn't make any sense or a little too much, but that's why I am here.
On the 3rd week, I see something different in my breasts. Fuller and firmer but I think that's it. I said in my other comments that it gets tricky looking at the size of it in the mirror. Sometimes I think it grew and sometimes I can't tell if it did.

------------------------------------

As of right now during my 3rd week on my program. I am currently away on vacation for about 1 week and a half. So this is what I have in mind for my upcoming routine for the following week/s.

4rd Week:
Should be the same as 3rd Week routine.

5th Week:
Adding a PM product (Ro Bust PM Pills from Deb on Ebay)
Maca (2-3) Capsules
Milk Thistle (2) Capsules

6th Week:
I'm adding in PM Cream
(So I can start on my daily massages)

So there you have it, that's my plan for what I have in mind to start off with my NBE program. Hopefully, that'll work! =)

I am open to any suggestions/recommendations/advices/tips or anything that will help to make my NBE program better.

Thank you for all your support and taking your time to stop by and read my post.

XoXo

Soon to be Army Wife

PS...the reason why I'm starting this now is because my boyfriend is away in Iraq and he should be coming home very soon (in about 2 months or so to be a little more specific), and I wanted to surprise him with bigger breasts when he comes home. I know it sounds like I need a miracle to have it before he comes home but I'm willing to give it a try and not give up on it. Because I really do believe that the NBE programs works! <3 I've always had low self-esteem when it comes to my breasts. Always the feeling of insecure and low confidence has made me decided that it's time to take charge and make a change in that. To be a happier person, to feel more confident in myself, to satisfy my partner, and possibly more!
(Hint: Fitting beautifully in the wedding gown that I will someday have to buy!) Wink

Thank you again in advance for hearing me out! Much loves. <3

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

armywife

Unread postJun 26, 2009#2
Quick Update:

So it has been about I would say about 4 Weeks or so since I've been on my NBE program.

I was on vacation so I missed taking the PM pills for about 5 days.

So...so far, I see that possibly the breasts has gotten a little fuller.

Bust-Boom
Breast Success
PM (product from Thailand)
PM Cream (Massages 2 times daily) for 3 days now
Vitamin C & E
Maca
Milk Thistle
Vitamin Water

I just bought the Ro-Bust cream from Deb on Ebay last night so I should be receiving it soon and will start using that either next week or the week after. =)

Hopefully this will work! =)
Edit
Dislike

armywife

Unread postJun 26, 2009#3
Quote:Hello Everyone!

I am new to this NBE program. I have been on for about 3 weeks now. After tons of researching and reading information after information, looking at pictures after pictures...I've finally decided to make my NBE program on here to make things easier.

In my other comments that I have posted in the other messages, I haven't gotten much reply so I think I'll just start on my own and see how it goes and what works best for me.

With many purchases on several different breast enhancements/enlargements products and PM products, I am putting this out to see what works best and gives better results.

1st Week:
Bust-Boom Capsules (2)
Evegen Capsules (5-9)
Orange Juice (1) Bottle

2nd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Evegen (5-9)
Breast Success (3-5)

3rd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Breast Success (3-5)
Evegen (5-9)
Acai 1200mg (1-2)
Vitamin C & D (1)

So far, my program sounds like it's not in order or doesn't make any sense or a little too much, but that's why I am here.
On the 3rd week, I see something different in my breasts. Fuller and firmer but I think that's it. I said in my other comments that it gets tricky looking at the size of it in the mirror. Sometimes I think it grew and sometimes I can't tell if it did.

As of right now during my 3rd week on my program. I am currently away on vacation for about 1 week and a half. So this is what I have in mind for my upcoming routine for the following week/s.

4rd Week:

5th Week:
Maca (2-3) Capsules

6th Week:
I'm adding in PM Cream

So there you have it, that's my plan for what I have in mind to start off with my NBE program. Hopefully, that'll work! =)

I am open to any suggestions/recommendations/advices/tips or anything that will help to make my NBE program better.

Thank you for all your support and taking your time to stop by and read my post.

XoXo

Soon to be Army Wife

PS...the reason why I'm starting this now is because my boyfriend is away in Iraq and he should be coming home very soon (in about 2 months or so to be a little more specific), and I wanted to surprise him with bigger breasts when he comes home. I know it sounds like I need a miracle to have it before he comes home but I'm willing to give it a try and not give up on it. Because I really do believe that the NBE programs works! <3 I've always had low self-esteem when it comes to my breasts. Always the feeling of insecure and low confidence has made me decided that it's time to take charge and make a change in that. To be a happier person, to feel more confident in myself, to satisfy my partner, and possibly more!
(Hint: Fitting beautifully in the wedding gown that I will someday have to buy!) Wink

Ohhhh I almost forgot, I'm thinking about adding Wild Yam to my program very soon.

Maybe Fenugreek too. Still deciding. =)
Edit
Dislike

armywife

Unread postJun 28, 2009#4

1st Week:
Bust-Boom Capsules (2)
Evegen Capsules (5-9)
Orange Juice (1) Bottle

2nd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Evegen (5-9)
Breast Success (3-5)

3rd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Breast Success (3-5)
Evegen (5-9)
Acai 1200mg (1-2)
Vitamin C & D (1)

4rd Week:

5th Week:
Maca (2-3) Capsules

6th Week:
I'm adding in PM Cream

XoXo

Soon to be Army Wife

So today I went to the store and finally bought some Organic Creamy Vanilla Soymilk and some protein shakes.

I will be starting my Soymilk routine today. Of course it's 1:30 in the morning here so it will have to wait till later today. =)

Other than that, I did more researches, and it looks to me, I will be adding Fenugreek and Wild Yam to my program very soon.

There's just so much different herbs to add to my program. I don't know where to start.

Edit
Dislike

armywife

Unread postJun 30, 2009#5

1st Week:
Bust-Boom Capsules (2)
Evegen Capsules (5-9)
Orange Juice (1) Bottle

2nd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Evegen (5-9)
Breast Success (3-5)

3rd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Breast Success (3-5)
Evegen (5-9)
Acai 1200mg (1-2)
Vitamin C & D (1)

4rd Week:

5th Week:
Maca (2-3) Capsules

6th Week:
I'm adding in PM Cream

XoXo

Soon to be Army Wife

so my ro-bust cream finally arrived today! i am so happy!
once i got it in the mail, i started using it right away! of course, i couldn't wait! i've been waiting long enough! lol =)
anyhow, i would say, this is my first day using the ro-bust cream.
it's only been about 20 min with my first application on my breasts and I already feel the tingling in my breasts.
feels like a good sign indeed.
alright, so lets see how much longer this will go! =)
Edit
Dislike

armywife

Unread postJul 02, 2009#6

1st Week:
Bust-Boom Capsules (2)
Evegen Capsules (5-9)
Orange Juice (1) Bottle

2nd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Evegen (5-9)
Breast Success (3-5)

3rd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Breast Success (3-5)
Evegen (5-9)
Acai 1200mg (1-2)
Vitamin C & D (1)

4rd Week:

5th Week:
Maca (2-3) Capsules

6th Week:
I'm adding in PM Cream

XoXo

Soon to be Army Wife

My beginning size before NBE program:

Height: 5'2
Weight: 98 lbs
Bust Size: 32/34A

I'm a petite small gal. My nationality is Asian so the small size kinda got to me. I have small breasts, small butt, and weight very little. I'm not disproportionate or anything. I just look very young for my age like im' still in high school. blahh. =/ SooO, i'm trying to do something about that now.
And the fact that I will be marrying in a few years so I want to be able to fit in my wedding gown nicely. =)

I can't figure out what works best for me right now but I did started last month with my NBE program. I havent seen any huge results yet. SoO, with all that I posted up above in my starting program...
I am adding Fenugreek to my program. I just bought it a few min ago on ebay. Hopefully, it'll arrive soon. I'm very excited to start Fenugreek considering that I hear a lot of females used it and had results. =)

Alright... soO, here I go with my "not" giving up on my boobie growing journey!
Edit
Dislike

armywife

Unread postJul 02, 2009#7

1st Week:
Bust-Boom Capsules (2)
Evegen Capsules (5-9)
Orange Juice (1) Bottle

2nd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Evegen (5-9)
Breast Success (3-5)

3rd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Breast Success (3-5)
Evegen (5-9)
Acai 1200mg (1-2)
Vitamin C & D (1)

4rd Week:

5th Week:
Maca (2-3) Capsules

6th Week:
I'm adding in PM Cream

XoXo

Soon to be Army Wife

Ohhh, and also, I almost forgot...

Before I posted the last post, I did a research on Lena's NBE program and it looked to me, it did her pretty well! So I am going to give it a go with her program. But i'll be starting out with Fenugreek first and then Wild yam and so on...and double up my doses....

I gotta finish up first with all my PM pills, Ro-bust cream, and my other breast enlargements/enhancements products. =) It'll be a while. Blahhh... but this should be fun. =) I hope!

http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/t ... be+program

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

Lunchtime 1,040 mg fenugreek
1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
nettle tea from a 2,000 g teabag of nettle

I am going to give that a try. Plus, the virgin coconut oil for massages.

Wish me luck!
Edit
Dislike

armywife

Unread postJul 05, 2009#8

1st Week:
Bust-Boom Capsules (2)
Evegen Capsules (5-9)
Orange Juice (1) Bottle

2nd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Evegen (5-9)
Breast Success (3-5)

3rd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Breast Success (3-5)
Evegen (5-9)
Acai 1200mg (1-2)
Vitamin C & D (1)

4rd Week:

5th Week:
Maca (2-3) Capsules

6th Week:
I'm adding in PM Cream

XoXo

Soon to be Army Wife

So today, I finally decided to purchase 2 bottles of Wonderup. It was expensive but I think it will be worth it. After tons and tons of reading about Wonderup. It's time to give it a try. I couldn't be patient anymore. I hear such great results with Wonderup. So why not, lets try it.

Website just in case I forget: http://www.vortexhealth.com/waorder.html

I hope it will come soon! The clock is ticking. I need to get this started.

My goal is to get to at least a "C" cup. I would be so happy! But if not, a full B will be great too! =)

So my period hasn't started yet. I feel that it's already coming late. That just means I can't start my PM pill that I bought from Deb. =/

Boyfriend is coming home soon from Kuwait/Iraq and I need to get some BC/Yasmin soon. Don't forget!

Update on current NBE program:

AM/PM:

Bust-Boom 2 capsules = 1200mg
Maca 1500mg
BNB (Maca & L-Tyrosine) 3780mg
Milk Thistle 800mg
Vitamin A & D 1000mg
Ro-Bust Cream 3x
1 Special K Protein Shake
Half Glass of Apple Juice

Edit
Dislike

armywife

Unread postJul 09, 2009#9

1st Week:
Bust-Boom Capsules (2)
Evegen Capsules (5-9)
Orange Juice (1) Bottle

2nd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Evegen (5-9)
Breast Success (3-5)

3rd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Breast Success (3-5)
Evegen (5-9)
Acai 1200mg (1-2)
Vitamin C & D (1)

4rd Week:

5th Week:
Maca (2-3) Capsules

6th Week:
I'm adding in PM Cream

XoXo

Soon to be Army Wife

So it has been about 3 days and my breasts are feeling sore.
I'm seeing that it's a good sign. =)
Everytime I massage it or move them around, they feel sore.
I will have to wait and see what will be next.
But I think it's definitely good.
I'm excited to see the results.
I feel that it gotten a little bit bigger somehow but still not sure. Haven't measure yet.
Other than that,
I just added Fenugreek to my program.
it has been 3 days since I used it. =)

3050mg of Fenugreek

My fennel should be coming in soon. Hopefully it'll do some difference into my breasts.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2714590]ShyBoobs

Unread postJul 09, 2009#10

1st Week:
Bust-Boom Capsules (2)
Evegen Capsules (5-9)
Orange Juice (1) Bottle

2nd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Evegen (5-9)
Breast Success (3-5)

3rd Week:
Bust-Boom (2)
Breast Success (3-5)
Evegen (5-9)
Acai 1200mg (1-2)
Vitamin C & D (1)

4rd Week:

5th Week:
Maca (2-3) Capsules

6th Week:
I'm adding in PM Cream

XoXo

Soon to be Army Wife

Hi armywife,

I saw that you were taking more than 1 herbal formula @ once. Wow.

Anyways, just wanted to stop by and leave some encouragement. You are right about the soreness. It seems like every time someone reported being sore, they would update with a growth spurt. So you are definitely on the right track! Yay! Glad to hear that things are workin' out thus far. Only thing I should advise is to just be patient. NBE takes ALOT of time for most of us! Keep up the good work! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon