Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katie #2's Program

Jun 23, 2009#1
I've been on here for a while and I think I will be more motivated if I have a program page instead of writing things down chucking it in the bin straight away.

Age- 21
country- Australia
height-150cm
weight-44kg
BMI-19
Bra size: 32A (padded)
start size over nipples: 70cm
current size over nipples: 73cm almost 74cm
GOAL: full B cup
No kids
Non smoker
Drink occasionaly on the weekend
Bcp-Yasmin
No medical problems

NBE method
wonderup(started late january) x2pills morning 8.30am, x2afternoon, x2 pills 4:30pm, evening around 11:30pm

Stayed on wonderup for 3 months took a break for about a month and a half because of finances, started again about 4 days ago. I straight away got a few pains and tingles from starting again, usually before I go to bed. I am also starting to break out it could be because my period is coming soon or because I started wonderup again. I noticed pains don't happen to both boobs at the same time, sometimes it's on the left and then on the right boob another time. At the start I would forget to take the pills, but I'm getting better at getting used to the routine.

The break was very beneficial, since I started yasmin the same time and wasn't sure which one was causing the symptoms. I noticed that I lost firmness, occaisional breast pains such as tingling, aches ect. The only thing that stayed was my apetite.

I am interested in also purchasing MSM powder/flakes not sure which brand yet.

I was incorporating heat (hot water bottle) into my program which I did for about a week which helped me to think happy and positive thoughts but have stopped due to laziness. Should start this again ASAP

Also do massages about 1-2 times a day for about 5mins with normal lotion.

Mum is the only one that noticed there getting abit bigger when I was wearing a tank top with a bra of course. She knew I was taking wonderup and was skeptical and thought I was just wasting my money but now I think she thinks it's kind of working. Smile
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Katie #2

Unread postJun 24, 2009#2
I am so glad I started this diary yesterday I told myself to start using heat again ASAP. I started using heat again this morning, applying heat before massages and applying it afterwards. I will do this again before I go to sleep. I also wanted to know if I was either 73cm or 74cm because last time I checked I was somewhere in between, I checked and i am 74cm yay!!!!

I want to start drinking soy milk ASAP because there are a few girls who have been feeling fuller when drinking it because of the phytoestrogen it contains.

I have lost a kilo though I have gone down to 43kg it must be because I haven't been eating 2 eggs a day lately. Or it could be because i checked my weight in the morning without having anything to eat, I probably monitor my weight again during the day.

Edit
Dislike

Katie #2

Unread postJun 25, 2009#3
Quote:I've been on here for a while and I think I will be more motivated if I have a program page instead of writing things down chucking it in the bin straight away.

Age- 21
country- Australia
height-150cm
weight-44kg
BMI-19
No kids
Non smoker
Bcp-Yasmin
No medical problems

NBE method
wonderup(started late january) x2pills morning 8.30am, x2afternoon, x2 pills 4:30pm, evening around 11:30pm

Stayed on wonderup for 3 months took a break for about a month and a half because of finances, started again about 4 days ago. I straight away got a few pains and tingles from starting again, usually before I go to bed. I am also starting to break out it could be because my period is coming soon or because I started wonderup again. I noticed pains don't happen to both boobs at the same time, sometimes it's on the left and then on the right boob another time. At the start I would forget to take the pills, but I'm getting better at getting used to the routine.

The break was very beneficial, since I started yasmin the same time and wasn't sure which one was causing the symptoms. I noticed that I lost firmness, occaisional breast pains such as tingling, aches ect. The only thing that stayed was my apetite.

I was incorporating heat (hot water bottle) into my program which I did for about a week which helped me to think happy and positive thoughts but have stopped due to laziness. Should start this again ASAP

Mum is the only one that noticed there getting abit bigger when I was wearing a tank top with a bra of course. She knew I was taking wonderup and was skeptical and thought I was just wasting my money but now I think she thinks it's kind of working. Smile
still 44kg, haven't lost any weight due to not eating in the morning.
Edit
Dislike

Katie #2

Unread postJun 25, 2009#4
Quote:I've been on here for a while and I think I will be more motivated if I have a program page instead of writing things down chucking it in the bin straight away.

Age- 21
country- Australia
height-150cm
weight-44kg
BMI-19
No kids
Non smoker
Bcp-Yasmin
No medical problems

NBE method

Your mind is powerfull Katie, it will do whatever you want. Think of happy thoughts, keep smiling (even if your not in the mood), picture what you want to have, soon you will be a B cup or more. Be happy because they have grown already and they are going to keep growing and get bigger and bigger and I will finally have cleavage, be more curvy and more womanly. Smile

p.s sorry if this is weird... but trying to make myself feel better and positive. After typing it and reading it, it's making me feel better already so I want to post this so I can read it again and again. Hope it's making you feel good too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading sailorvenus's programme. I will be adding hypnosis to my routine. Commencing with The Kenneth Blake hypnosis session 1.
Edit
Dislike

Katie #2

Unread postJul 05, 2009#5

Age- 21
country- Australia
height-150cm
weight-44kg
BMI-19
No kids
Non smoker
Bcp-Yasmin
No medical problems

NBE method

I have changed my pill to Levlen apartently it's the same as microgynon.
Edit
Dislike

Katie #2

Unread postJul 07, 2009#6

Age- 21
country- Australia
height-150cm
weight-44kg
BMI-19
No kids
Non smoker
Bcp-Yasmin
No medical problems

NBE method

I looked in the mirror and I looked smaller today, I checked with the measuring tape and I've lost about a 1cm. I am abit disapointed since I have been taking the recommended dosage two WU pills 3 times a day. I guess it's still early to judge since I just got back on it 2 weeks ago. I have been getting abit of pains and tingles from time to time but I don't know why I have lost some growth?
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2753136]millanii

Unread postJul 07, 2009#7

Age- 21
country- Australia
height-150cm
weight-44kg
BMI-19
No kids
Non smoker
Bcp-Yasmin
No medical problems

NBE method

dont get disheartened! i think breasts naturally vary throughout the month mine do too Smileas long as they dont keep getting smaller dont worry! also if your feeling pain/tingles then you must be doing something right Smile
Edit
Dislike

Katie#2

Unread postJul 24, 2009#8

Age- 21
country- Australia
height-150cm
weight-44kg
BMI-19
No kids
Non smoker
Bcp-Yasmin
No medical problems

NBE method

I have done some research and looked at the information on the newcomers section and done the hormone imbalance test. I have alot of the estrogen deficient list, but I also have a few of the estrogen dominant symptoms. Which means I have low estrogen and even lower progesterone.

Waxingmoon states that ''Estrogen Dominance caused by low estrogen paired with even lower progesterone. Hormonal need: raise progesterone levels first then slowly bring up estrogen levels. NBE strategy: focus on increasing progesterone through vitex and progesterone cream until all symptoms abate. Continue support of progesterone and bring in galactogogues or low dose phytoestrogens (fennel, maca) to support estrogen.''

Which is interesting because justpeachy12 also used wonderup for 3 months got tingling, pains and soreness and got some results but recently changed to Maca and noticed she is more rounder and fuller in a few weeks. She is similar to me except that shes a low B. I'm really considering MACA now and my hormone imbalance says I should too.

I'm not sure if I should use Vitex because I'm on Levlon BCP and vitex can interfere with some BCP, because you need to be able to ovulate and that it might not work if your young (18-25years of age). What I could use is progesterone cream until all the symptoms from the top list are all gone then I could start using Maca/ Fenel because they are low doses of phytoestrogens.

Maybe this could be the right plan for me....
Edit
Dislike

Katie #2

Unread postAug 04, 2009#9

Age- 21
country- Australia
height-150cm
weight-44kg
BMI-19
No kids
Non smoker
Bcp-Yasmin
No medical problems

NBE method

Well I was still contemplating on what to do. So I decided to search for information about progesterone cream. I noticed waxingmoon knows so much about progesterone cream and recommended to read this link
http://www.progesterone-research.com/

After reading that information I decided to try the questionaire to see if I am progesterone deficient. Results came in and guess what! There is a strong possibility that I am progesterone deficient. There is a strong possibility if your score is above 10 and mine was way above 10, it's 53! Geez Louise..
Hrmm it could be the reason for my tiny boobs. I hope boobs start appearing after I use PC.
I am pretty happy about finding out this information because now I know what I need.
http://www.natpro.net/progesterone-defi ... naire.html

The only thing I am unsure about is how to properly take progesterone cream.

-How many times a day do you use PC?
2 times a day

-What day do you use PC, do you use it everyday?
''To give you some idea, all women, irrespective of the length of their cycle, should start ovulating fourteen days before they start bleeding again. This means that you should start using the cream either at ovulation, if you know when it happens, or fourteen days before your next period is due.'' The cream should only be used from ovulation, for the last 14 days of the cycle.

-Where do you put PC?
'One of the key benefits of understanding how to use progesterone cream is that the cream can be applied anywhere... in the vagina or nose for dryness, on piles, painful or achy areas, burns (its amazing on burns), wonderful on the face and so on. Please note: do not use the cream on only one small patch of skin. The continual rubbing on one spot can lead to irritation. The cream will not absorb well either. 1ml (1/5th tsp) will cover both feet and both legs, or both arms, stomach and chest/breasts. Although many people believe the thin skinned areas absorb best, a study has shown progesterone is absorbed well by the hair follicles, so it can be used anywhere. It's best to rotate the area daily.''

Ok now all my questions are answered I need to find a progesterone cream.
I will have a browse at the chemist next time.
Edit
Dislike

Katie #2

Unread postAug 04, 2009#10

Age- 21
country- Australia
height-150cm
weight-44kg
BMI-19
No kids
Non smoker
Bcp-Yasmin
No medical problems

NBE method

Since I am on Levlon BCP

''Oral contraceptives and HRT are packed in 28 day cycles. The first half comprises oestrogen only, the second half is a progestin, possibly combined with placebo pills. Supplemental progesterone should only be used in the second half of the Pill or HRT cycle. The same applies to users of the patches. For other forms of contraception or HRT, ie. progestin only, injections, implants, IUD’s, etc., progesterone should be used every day.''

If I can't find any PC in the chemist I may try the Natpro natural progesterone Cream $69 for set of 3 tubes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon