Jul 13, 2009#1
July 12, 2009

Height: 5ft, 5.5 in
Weight: 133
Bust: 33
Waist: 27
Hips: 39
Bra Size: 34A

I've always been naturally skinny because I am active. I try to run at least 3 miles 5 days a week and do leg machines twice a week to build up my tiny heiny. Smile I drink lots of water and make sure to get some fruits/veggies in my diet.

I started taking birth control pills spring 2008 in the hopes that the hormones would make my boobs expand at least a little and unfortunately, no luck! My boobs used to get bigger starting the week before my period, but after I went on the pill, they remained at the size they would be after the week of my period if I hadn't been on the pill (in other words, my flattest week. I am currently still on the pill.

I started taking just fenugreek and saw palmetto capsules since May 22, 2009 and I didn't experience much growth, but I did feel nipple sensitivity for a good two weeks.

Now, in addition to taking 3 fenugreek capsules (610 mg each) and 3 saw palmetto capsules a day, I massage with liquid fenugreek extract and lotion for about 10-20 minutes once a day. For now, I'm only employing one massage technique... up the outsides of my boobs, in, down the insides of my boobs, and out. MY right boob is smaller so I'll massage that one more.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJul 13, 2009#2
I forgot to mention that I've definitely gotten some growth from the liquid fenugreek. My breasts feel fuller by the next morning (I massage at night). For those of you who are interested, I bought the fenugreek extract from a Whole Foods store -- they sell an ounce for a little over $12.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 23, 2009#3
Quote:July 12, 2009

I've always been naturally skinny because I am active. I try to run at least 3 miles 5 days a week and do leg machines twice a week to build up my tiny heiny. Smile I drink lots of water and make sure to get some fruits/veggies in my diet.

I started taking birth control pills spring 2008 in the hopes that the hormones would make my boobs expand at least a little and unfortunately, no luck! My boobs used to get bigger starting the week before my period, but after I went on the pill, they remained at the size they would be after the week of my period if I hadn't been on the pill (in other words, my flattest week. I am currently still on the pill.

I started taking just fenugreek and saw palmetto capsules since May 22, 2009 and I didn't experience much growth, but I did feel nipple sensitivity for a good two weeks.

Now, in addition to taking 3 fenugreek capsules (610 mg each) and 3 saw palmetto capsules a day, I massage with liquid fenugreek extract and lotion for about 10-20 minutes once a day. For now, I'm only employing one massage technique... up the outsides of my boobs, in, down the insides of my boobs, and out. MY right boob is smaller so I'll massage that one more.
July 23, 2009

Weight: 134 lbs
Bust: 33.25 in
Hips: 38
Bra Size: 34A (padded)

So I've gained a quarter inch, but this is also the second day of my period so I don't think that really counts =\ I've decided that I'm not going to massage with fenugreek during my period -- I will just continue taking 3 fenugreek and 3 saw palmetto a day.

Still running 3 miles a day and trying to beef up the bum, but it seems my butt is actually shrinking because my hip measurement has gone down an inch! I noticed today that Whole Foods sells maca root so I'm going to give it a shot sometime soon and hope that it contributes to some growth in my boobs and butt
Smile
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 14, 2009#4

Weight: 131
Bust: a little over 33.75
Underbust: 29

Added 1000mg flaxseed oil a day. I've been massaging with vitamin E lotion with fenugreek liquid extract for either 10 min twice a day or 30 min once a day. I don't know if I can keep up with this once school starts though.
=\

I haven't been feeling growth pains in my boobs for over a month now but they've gotten a little bigger in size. Is this normal?? In January, when I went through a really stressful period, my weight dropped down to 120 lbs and my bust measured 31 inches so I'm happy that I've gotten over that episode and am growing now!

So the routine now is:

Morning
2 250mg Saw Palmetto
2 610mg Fenugreek
1 1000mg Flaxseed Oil

Afternoon and Before Bed
2 250mg Saw Palmetto
2 610mg Fenugreek

So that's 6 Saw Palmetto capsules and 6 Fenugreeks. I decided to ramp the dosages up after I stopped feeling any growing pains, but still no luck. I am still taking Ortho Tri-Cyclen as birth control.

Also, I've noticed that the way I'm standing affects my bust measurement when I use a tape measure. To clarify, if I'm slouching a little, then my measurement will be about half an inch less than if I'm standing straight. I've decided to take my measurements with my back and shoulders against the wall facing a mirror to the side. This ensures the most accuracy.

I will post a picture I took in mid July soon.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Cselestyna

Unread postAug 19, 2009#5

i hope you don't mind me posting in here...i saw your picture you posted...haw many inches have you grown??? you look AMAZING! i'm so envious. i'mtempted to say you don't need NBE at all...

congrats.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2714590]ShyBoobs

Unread postAug 19, 2009#6

Wow. You still an 'A' cup? You look really good for that size! I would've thought you were about a 'B' now. Great job, keep it up! ^_^
Edit
Dislike

Moccasin

Unread postAug 20, 2009#7

Hey guys! Thanks for the compliments! I totally welcome all comments/questions on here.

@may: I've grown about 1.25" since I started in late May. Back then, I wasn't able to see as much definition in between and at the sides of each breast. My goal is to be a B cup because I have a small frame, although you might not be able to tell from my waist and hip measurements. My rib cage seemes to me to be very broad when I'm looking at the mirror from my side. A B cup also seems reasonable because the women in my family are all A's so I can't expect too much. Not sure how long it'll take for me to go up a cup because I get stressed easily from school, which is about to start soon. I'm worried that my cortisol levels will counteract any boobie growth.

@ S.B.: Yup, still an A. My right boob is smaller than my left and therefore a smaller A so I try to massage it more. However, since I'm so proud of my larger left one, I tend to touch and poke it more just to feel it so I'm not massaging my right one significantly more lol. Last night, I massaged for 45 minutes while reading (I turn the pages with my toes because I don't want to get lotion on the book, hahaha). The time just flew by!

I started 100mL of royal jelly from a Chinese supermarket in my area. Before I opened the box, I thought it would actually look like jelly and taste like honey gelatin or something, but it's actually little vials of a slightly bitter liquid.

I stopped the saw palmetto because I noticed a little cellulite right below my butt. Running 3-5 miles a day to try to get rid of it now!

Height: 5ft, 5in
Weight: 132lbs (I have a muscular lower body from dance)
Bust: almost 34"!
Underbust: 28.5"
Waist: 26.75"
Hips: 39"

So this is the week after my period and I don't feel super flat chested the way I used to after the 5th day of my cycle, which is a good sign!
Smile

Daily routine:
4000mg flaxseed oil
2440mg fenugreek
30 min massage with vitamin E oil and liquid fenugreek extract

Still running 3-6 miles a day, but this is a summer workout only. Once school starts, I'll be lucky to fit in 3 days a week so hopefully I will accumulate lots of fat in the chest area hahaha
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 29, 2009#9

Whoops, forgot to add that I'm taking 100mL of royal jelly every night before bed!

Still no growth pains, but sometimes I'll get a random tingle here and there.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 21, 2009#10

Height: 5ft, 5in
Weight: 131lbs
Bust: 33.5"
Underbust: 28.25"
Waist: 26.75"
Hips: 39"

I think that according to bra size charts, I should be a 32 A or B, but the 32 cups aren't wide enough for me.

I'm stopping all pills until the spring. Until then, I'll keep massaging with olive oil + liquid fenugreek extract + EPO + vitamin E.

I e-Mailed my updated pictures yesterday to the forum admin. I took them about 3 days after my period ended so that is me at my flattest.

Go girl! Those boobies are certainly looking fuller and rounder now. It's annoying to lose that pre-menstrual swelling, but as long as you're still a lil bigger than around this time last month it's tolerable. XD
Edit
Dislike

Moccasin

Unread postApr 17, 2010#12

I stopped for the winter and am starting up again!

Stats 4/17/10
Bust: 33.5
Underbust: 29
Bra size: yeah right
Waist: 27.5
Butt: 39

12AM:
1 Vitamin E (400IU)
1 EPO [500mg - 45mg GLA (9%)]
1 L-Tyrosine (500mg)
1 L-Lysine (1000mg)
1 flax (400g), fish (400mg), and borage (400mg - 19% GLA) oils softgel

I also massaged a mixture of fenugreek extract and olive oil for 20 min and fell asleep with the heating pad on my chest.

12PM:
1 EPO [500mg - 45mg GLA (9%)]
1 L-Lysine (1000mg)
1 flax (400g), fish (400mg), and borage (400mg - 19% GLA) oils softgel

I haven't picked up any fenugreek yet, but I'll add that to my program soon. I still have some saw palmetto left over from last summer but I'm hesitant to restart it because I noticed cellulite from it. It has since disappeared Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon